PDA

View Full Version : First Froggies and a re-introduction (pseudo de-lurking)

LunaKT
04-15-2004, 12:37 PM
Well...for no really good reason, I think that it has been half a year since I have posted here (at least many months...us college kids can only judge time by quarters in school, and I think its been at least two quarters)...been lurking and looking around, but kinda got shy about talking. No real reason, I just didn't have much to add to any conversations I guess, and school got really horribly busy. I finally convinced myself to post again because I got a digital camera as a gift, so I can finally show off some of my stuff! Also, there have been several WC! members that have been very friendly and generous to me, making me realize that I should have more involvement with this great community! So...without further ado, here are my first attempts at froggies, following Corina's instructions. I hope to overcome this shyness and be posting more often...I'd love to show you guys some of the goddesses I've been working on...but I can't get them to photograph right. Anyway, this is my pseudo-de lurking, and then lets see some other people's froggies!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Apr-2004/20739-Leapfrogs.jpg.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Apr-2004/20739-Leapfrogs2.jpg.jpg

JavaGirlBT
04-15-2004, 12:40 PM
Welcome back! I still remember that gorgeous Goddess piece you made and then it broke. :crying: Your froggies look awesome! :clap:

DebbieSue
04-15-2004, 12:57 PM
Oh! Such cute froggies! :D

Debbie

emmadogdesigns
04-15-2004, 02:47 PM
Those are adorable! Welcome back and don't stay away so long the next time!

CorvetteJuliet
04-15-2004, 10:24 PM
Welcome back. :) (I snuck in while you weren't looking.) :p Such cute froggies! ~Juliet

nicker
04-15-2004, 10:36 PM
Oh they are very cute! :clap: Welcome back!

LunaKT
04-15-2004, 11:39 PM
Thanks you guys...I'll surely try to be around more often. I remembered today why it was I had to stop comming here so often--its so easy to start reading a thread...follow a link...read a thread...follow a link and before you know it its been an hour and I'm late for class/work!! Ah well, its fun and interesting...and who needs class anyway! Besides learning great techniques, the drama around here can be Soap-Operaesque every once in a while...

Joensey
04-16-2004, 07:00 AM
Love those froggies! My first thought was Look! A little froggie bobsled team!
LOL!
I've made one, and it took me forever, I'm impressed with yours.
Welcome back,
Joensey