PDA

View Full Version : Monster dragon bead-new design

Lewis W
04-14-2004, 11:00 PM
Here is another monster double dragon bead. It is about 4 1/2 inches tall. The colors really popped nicely.
I am doing 2 or 3 of these a day getting ready to send Jennifer up to the Rocky Mountain bead show on the 23 rd.
The new DVD will be out by then and i hope to have fifteen or more of the monsters.
I like this dragon design better that the first.
Lewis C Wilson

DebbieSue
04-14-2004, 11:07 PM
I like these dragons better too. Really cool-looking bead! :)

Debbie

Lizardglass
04-14-2004, 11:53 PM
They look awesome , could you show an one from the back of one of the dragons? I guess a side view.
Thanks,
Liz

glassdude
04-14-2004, 11:54 PM
Oh, Lewis!!! It's amazing! The colors really popped out and the dragons are much nicer! Thanks for sharing!
Jacqui
"Who loves dragons!"

Judy in MN
04-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Ohh...I really like the colors on that one! Beautimous!

Judy

Ignuss-Fatuus
04-15-2004, 12:26 AM
I love this one too Lewis! The colors are much stronger and much more vibrant than the first :) YEAH! but everything you do is simply amazing!

Jacinthe
04-15-2004, 05:30 AM
Here is another monster double dragon bead. It is about 4 1/2 inches tall. The colors really popped nicely.
I am doing 2 or 3 of these a day getting ready to send Jennifer up to the Rocky Mountain bead show on the 23 rd.
The new DVD will be out by then and i hope to have fifteen or more of the monsters.
I like this dragon design better that the first.
Lewis C Wilson

Lewis, I am gonna one day come raid your studio and free all those dragons, and take em home with me!

Jaw dropping stunningly beautiful!

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

Jennifer Geldard
04-15-2004, 10:09 AM
Just Gorgeous Lewis!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Have you ever thought of making the main part of the bead a castle?? :D

Mike E etc
04-15-2004, 11:08 AM
Way to go Lewis, lookin good! Bye the way...you sell these by the lb. ;)

Mike E

Lewis W
04-15-2004, 11:21 AM
That is interesting that you asked if I could do this as a castle with a dragon.
In 1982 I started doing my indian dancers. The first pieces were very slow to do with way too much detail. They were prototypes of about thirty or forthy designs. Craftspeople make things and sell. So you usually do not end up owning things you made. especially when you needed to sell them to make money . This was when I was working selling at the University of New Mexico if front of the student union building.
I had two or three people that collected these early pieces from 1982 and 1983. They bought them at low prices.
About two months ago I went into an indoor flea market looking for early lava lamps. I have a collection of over fifty original ones in many designs. I even have a prototype one that is not electrified. It worked by being put in direct sunlight.
So I am wandering around and there I see at the back of a booth glass pieces that are pretty well hidden and crammed into a glass case.
there were four of my very old pieces. One was a hoop dancer. One an indian on horseback. One was a gollum. The last was this castle with a dragon. It is four inches tall and made of clear boro. It is signed LCW 1983.
Hey Mike E. Are you going to Wheaton Village for the marble collector's weekend in late June. I will be there. I will have some of the monster beads.
Lewis C Wilsom

midniteburner
04-15-2004, 09:42 PM
Lewis,

Your new monster dragon bead is gorgeous!!!! But now that castle with the dragon is DA BOMB!!! Love it!!!!

Sara