Oh, let him die if he wants to"

Naveed by Our Lady Peace

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Sep-2001/NAVEED.jpg

colorme
09-05-2001, 05:42 PM
wow i like this one too:)

bug
09-05-2001, 07:26 PM
Jan-M I have to tell you that you confused the **** out of me! (he-he) in a good way. Everytime you post I sit here and look and look trying to figure out what this is all about then I decide you've had my attention so long I must enjoy what I'm seeing. (he-he) I believe it's all just over my head. :D ;)

Really neat looking (interesting):)

Jan-Michael
09-05-2001, 08:35 PM
Thank you for the comments... :) Bug.. I am glad you enjoy looking at my images... they are whatever you decide they are... it's about form... colour.. light... with a wee bit of.... Mystère... Merci...:)

bug
09-05-2001, 08:49 PM
That's what I like about your stuff it can be whatever to whoever. I also like the fact that I can look at it for a while instead of just seeing it and saying oh it's a picture of this or that. It gives you something to think about. I'm curious about this digital art I don't have a clue about it, so tolerate me if you would. Can you print these images out and do they hold the same look and smoothness as the pictures? Can these images be done in many colors or are you limited? I could go on and on but I'd appreciate some information on it all if you don't mind.

Jan-Michael
09-05-2001, 10:32 PM
Bug... yes they print out I had some in a Gallery last month... they do tend to have a photographic look with my limited printer.. :) but there are new papers now cotton, canvas etc.. that give them more texture.. it's coming along..:) as far as colours the computer can generate any colour.. unlimited... thank for asking.. :)

sassybird
09-07-2001, 11:45 AM
Jan-Michael,

I work with satin a lot in my fibers work. I love the tecture and the look of it when I manipulate the fabric with other mediums. Your work always has a satin feel to me in my mind. I want to reach out and touch it. You have given me a greater appreciation for digital work, more respect. Thank you for sharing these wonderful images.