PDA

View Full Version : First bead dip in the bay!

emmadogdesigns
04-14-2004, 11:03 AM
I have been watching all the brave souls who have been posting beads and listing their beauties on ebay, so I decided tho take the plunge. I have been selling jewelry and other stuff on ebay for a while, but this is scary!! :eek:

The only thing I hate is I like to use soft colors together and they are getting toally washed out! I have taken about 20 pictures of the set! And I'm still not happy :mad:

Oh well, I guess getting a good photo set-up is the next project!

Rachel

Singin' the Blues Beads (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4105468913 )

Zooziis
04-14-2004, 11:10 AM
Does your camera have a micro setting? If it does, the icon for it looks like a little tulip, that might help. Photos are hard for a lot of us. A camera with the micro setting helps, and taking pictures outside in natural light helps in many cases too. Good luck!

Your colors are great! I love the combination.

SimplyShaunda
04-16-2004, 04:43 PM
I have gotten use to taking my pictures by a window. I get rid of most of the shadow issues this way. I would suggest really using the digital editor to remove some of the shadows and then brighten it up a level or two. I also use the macro setting on my Nikon digital picture. I really like the set and you already have a bid.

Great job. :)

emmadogdesigns
04-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the tips with the cameras! I do have the micron setting on my camera,just never knew what is was for...directions? what are they? :rolleyes:

I already took some new pics and am much happier with the results. One thing I noticed was that ebay tends to darken the photos. But I can just lighten them slightly in my image editor and voila!

Thanks all!