PDA

View Full Version : I'm asking down here in the basement.......

mame
04-14-2004, 08:29 AM
......because some of you guys know how techie-deficient I am and can give me step by step instructions?

How do you get the big images to post? I figured out the thumbnail thing and click on it for a bigger one - but how do you do the big one to begin with?

Txs in advance for your patience and this interruption.

heh
04-14-2004, 08:34 AM
go to my wc
go to edit options
scroll to thread display options
go the thumbnail mode
and click it off

mame
04-14-2004, 09:13 AM
ahhh! Of course. It's so rational/obvious now......LOL!

Had your little goodie framed by the way. I am being asked, "where did you get that? Is the artist represented locally? What gallery is she in?"

Tamana
04-14-2004, 09:32 AM
I think that's wonderful. You keep us so encouraged down here, Molly. I hope you know how much we all appreciate you.

How does it feel to see the 'big picture' now? ;)

heehee good mornin' to ya!

mame
04-14-2004, 09:42 AM
Okay. I'm gonna see how this works.
Please forgive these horrendous images. I'm trying to learn how to get a decent pic with this digi camera I've had for a year and have never used.....my attention span with "machines" is about 2 seconds.

Happy Birthday Old Bird
Acrylic on Paper
26"x40"

Tamana
04-14-2004, 10:10 AM
LOL Looks clearer than any I ever took with mine. Now I need to get lost in that painting...

Have you thought about using the uploader vs. the file attachment, Molly? This option enables you to view the image while your commenting on it. The uploader is the last option under the quick links tab, which is right under the Private Message notification. It works just like the file attachment.

I mean while you're practicing, why not go for the gusto here?

heh
04-14-2004, 10:45 AM
lol that makes me blush
i’ve never had anything framed before
take a picture take a picture!
you should have thrown meaningless acronyms at them
“oh she’s in the HUBBA OOF YAYA”
tell them it’s a southern thing, they’ll understand
or does that mean i actually need to get myself somewhere? :D

it looks like your figure has four arms
that’s a trip
i dare you to use blue, auntie mame
anywhere
a dot, a line
i double dare you

mame
04-14-2004, 10:51 AM
I have no idea why I'm talking so much down here on the farm the last couple of days.....

heh.....uh, that's up to you. :D
Don't get the four arms thing.
Funny - working on a blue one now. I play with blue but it usually goes away by the end. Gonna see what happens. Not very astute re a cohesive/value-oriented blue "themed" arrangements. Givin it another shot, though.

There are a few problems with this one, but there's always the next one.....the next one's always the best one.

Okay. I've got to go have a life for a while. I'll catch up with youse down the road.

Txs for the instructions.