PDA

View Full Version : What about an exchange project?

beclectic
04-13-2004, 06:46 PM
I was thinking.... Most of the people that have posted to the Garden Bracelet thread are considering making a Garden Bracelet... soooo..... maybe we ought to do an exchange. We haven't had an exchange yet and the people that don't make jewelry and want to participate could make something else wearable with a lush garden theme.

What does everyone think? I'd be willing to gather the names and assign the partners for the exchange.

Let's discuss this. If you think something else would make a good exchange let us know.

lisilk
04-13-2004, 06:57 PM
I was thinking.... Most of the people that have posted to the Garden Bracelet thread are considering making a Garden Bracelet... soooo..... maybe we ought to do an exchange. We haven't had an exchange yet and the people that don't make jewelry and want to participate could make something else wearable with a lush garden theme.

What does everyone think? I'd be willing to gather the names and assign the partners for the exchange.

Let's discuss this. If you think something else would make a good exchange let us know.

Please feel free to go to the Projects area and write up an exchange project and submit it. If you have not written up a project before, you can p.m. me or one of the moderators and we can walk you through it.

Cheers,

Li

Shirley C.
04-13-2004, 09:37 PM
oh, i like the idea of a lush garden theme. of course, that's where my head is at right now... :D

Barrie
04-14-2004, 01:53 AM
Well, now you guys are talking!!! I love the bead exchanges I've been in, adn now something in the jewelry world! Woohoo! And what a great theme! I'll keep my eyes peeled for the official project!!

FairySaddle
04-15-2004, 12:26 AM
Oh, goodie! I've been seriously considering starting a "May Flowers" exchange as a good way to get to know all of our new friends in this group. I'm so glad that someone else is going to be doing all the work. :evil:

Good luck!

Nancy

Retta Gates
04-15-2004, 07:51 AM
I am not an expert but I did an exchange in GlassArt. Pm me if anyone starts one and wants advice...

Please do flowers, I have been dying for an excuse to make a nice Springy bracelet... ;)

beclectic
04-15-2004, 08:24 AM
Oh, goodie! I've been seriously considering starting a "May Flowers" exchange as a good way to get to know all of our new friends in this group. I'm so glad that someone else is going to be doing all the work. :evil:

Good luck!

Nancy

I don't mind, it is fun so far. I'm working on submitting an official project and will have it ready to go by Monday, I hope. Li is assisting me with preparing the submission.

Retta, I really appreciate your offer of help.

Retta Gates
04-15-2004, 08:31 AM
I'll be looking forward to it. :)

sassybird
04-15-2004, 01:15 PM
I think that is a great project for spring when all the gardens are blooming. I would sign up:D