PDA

View Full Version : Bead and Button

debkauz
04-13-2004, 11:23 AM
OK, who all is going to B&B? I can't wait for it to finally happen. This will be the 3rd year that I've gone and the first that I've taken any classes. What are you looking forward to most? How are we all going to know each other--at least the ones of us who don't know anyone else in person!? Looking forward to meeting some of you there!

Debbie

DonnaBee
04-13-2004, 11:33 AM
It will be my second time. It is looking like I will be there on the Saturday and maybe Sunday. We have a hotel room for Saturday night, (my mom and I) the plan was to stay overnight, but I may have to cancel that due to childcare issues (my DH has been unwell, and he can't watch the boys for long periods of time, although a month from now, that could be different) Also, I may go up for the Thursday night... it's not a long drive for me.

I am taking my mom, and so even if I don't have any money to spend, I can help her spend hers, and that is almost just as much fun... :evil:

I'm so excited that I have dreams about it!
I just love to see everything, and I love to meet the bead artists. This year, I am not in classes.

Do you all want to meet for dinner Saturday night? I am sure I can make a seven o'clock dinner that night! But whatever everyone picks, I can do my best to get there, after all, I live so close! :)

Barrie
04-13-2004, 12:04 PM
Lucky ducks! B&B is too far away fro me, but I get the Gathering will be close enough - too bad I have a high end, high profile art show that weekend (drat, drat and double drat!!) Have a good time for me (I'll live vicariously through others!! LOL!)

Wire Mania
04-13-2004, 12:08 PM
Yeah - I will be there on Friday - Spending the night and going back on Saturday...Can't wait...Vicki

debkauz
04-13-2004, 12:17 PM
I am going up the first Saturday night with Dh and have a class Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I think... Then I am going home on Wednesday and returning with friends on thursday. Will shop til I drop on thursday night and have a class Friday and saturday. Leaving right after the class on Sat to take the train back to Chicago. Is there any one of those nights that would work for dinner? Or if not for dinner, just getting together for a drink? It seems a shame to be so close and not be able to get together for something!

Deb

DonnaBee
04-13-2004, 12:22 PM
You guys pick the night, I will get there! :D

McDuck
04-13-2004, 01:12 PM
I of course will be there, booth 150 come see me! -Mary

Emjay
04-13-2004, 08:16 PM
OOOOOhhhhhhhh, don't worry, I'll be there!! Going up on Thursday, taking a class Friday (sheet metal cuff bracelet with Lisa Niven Kelly), Shop, shop, shop Saturday and Sunday! Going home Monday.........is it May YET????