PDA

View Full Version : What's with the Crit Center?

JeffG
09-04-2001, 09:40 PM
When I click on the Acrylic Crit Center, the only thing I see in it is Scott's generic announcement. The label says there are 2 threads in there, with the last message from Artistry, but I can't see them.

Anyone have any luck in viewing this?

sarkana
09-05-2001, 09:18 AM
i think people are just posting their images for critiquing in the same thread we are conversing in. that is to say, i don't think anyone's really using the crit center. i'm pretty sure you're not doing anything wrong.

to view the posts about people's paintings, look for the little paperclips next to the thread that indicate attachments. that's where people have put up their photos.

VictoriaS
09-05-2001, 01:08 PM
Jeff, I can't see them, either. My guess is that there were two threads, but that they were moved to the regular acrylics forum since the acrylic critiques forum doesn't get much traffic, and then the number of threads probably doesn't subtract a deleted thread.

Victoria

LDianeJohnson
09-05-2001, 06:04 PM
Hi All,

Just be sure to use the drop-down menu which says, "Show threads from: ...days" and hit the go button. Since the last post was on August 4th, you need to go back over 30 days to see the post. To see all of them, click on say "last 100" days.

Diane

JeffG
09-05-2001, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Artistry
...Just be sure to use the drop-down menu which says, "Show threads from: ...days" ...

Doh! :o

That was it. Thanks Diane

LDianeJohnson
09-06-2001, 08:19 AM
You're welcome! With all the buttons, bells & whistles we have to deal with today, it's easy to overlook just one little thing to click on. I know all this keeps me hoppin' ;)

crazi4art
09-14-2001, 03:40 PM
thanks diane,
i was really like what? :confused: where are all the pics to crit. thankz