View Full Version : Photoshop Paintings

buckart
04-12-2004, 11:00 PM
Here are 2 new Photoshop paintings I just completed

http://home.earthlink.net/~mibuck/concept004.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~mibuck/concept005.jpg

DraigAthar
04-12-2004, 11:28 PM
These are both great, but I really like that second one. You do a marvelous job of creating atmosphere and suggesting complex landscapes. Well done!

Amy

Ron Kensey
04-13-2004, 02:26 AM
I really like the first one. Same reason, mood, but in addition .. the scene & color are more realistic .. but its all personal preference. Good Job!

justjean
04-14-2004, 10:31 AM
Two great paintings but I really like the mood and look of the first one :)

staterka
04-14-2004, 01:31 PM
The first one looks more realistic, but I prefer the second one because of the blue I think.

I wish I could do this sort of thing! I'm practising though.

great job!

Jet
04-14-2004, 07:36 PM
I like both paintings or renderings as they have merits, and the greatest merit they have is that they're not made with the sole intention of looking realistic.

I like the quasi-realistic touch, but i love the digital work they proudly represent with lights and shadows impossible to achieve with traditional methods.

These are great representations of this "DIGITAL ART" forum, although some of us do some traditional art imitation by digital medium and that could give the false notion that it has to have the traditional look for being here; it really isn't truth as every digital art is welcome here.

But, works like yours, that wisely use every tool -human and digital-,
are the TOP OF THE LINE here, as proud representatives of the best of both worlds.

These are really the works of the next generation and something that real
digital artists wanna-bes (like me) should strive for.

Congratulations for your leadership work serving as an example for us beginners in this largely misunderstood Art Fashion.

You've earned your own place in this forum..

Respectful regards Master !!! :clap:

themanda
04-14-2004, 09:47 PM
i can very much appreciate the work that went into these...they are very lush and rich. wonderful work!

kbilltv
04-15-2004, 01:50 AM
My opinion is they're really good. Buckart eh? I'll be watching for Buckart.