PDA

View Full Version : Happy Again:

bug
09-04-2001, 05:39 PM
Hi Everybody,
I just pick up my pictures out of 72 only one is too bad to use but I'm hoping one of the members here is going to be able to help me out with that. (keeping my fingers crossed)
Although not all these pictures came out perfect they are much better then I've photographed before and I will be able to replace all the washed out ones on my site.:clap: :clap: Anyway I just wanted to share with everyone since I'm finally getting better at photographing my work. I'll put one up for you all to see, still a bit too much sun on one side but hey I'm a happy camper.:)

RonMarko
09-04-2001, 05:48 PM
WOW! I like that Bug!!
Total "Floral Fireworks" - This is a very explosive piece - Pun intended... :)
If you need help with an image I'd be happy to take a look at it - It's what I get paid to do - I think I can fit yours in! :)

bug
09-04-2001, 07:06 PM
You're a sweetheart!! I didn't relize this was your work I thought it was just a hobby of yours.

You are a :angel:
I like the name (Floral Fireworks) mind if I use that?

RonMarko
09-04-2001, 09:13 PM
You can use "Floral Fireworks" to your hearts content!

Once again: Nice work Bug!
;)

colorme
09-04-2001, 09:42 PM
that would be such a good name for this piece. It looks great bug, I think the background is great, it helps the flowers stand out/pop out.:)

bug
09-05-2001, 06:16 AM
Great I'm keeping the name.:D
Thanks folks :clap: :clap: :clap:
Colorme; I usually stick with the dark backgrounds for just that reason I like bright colors and the black really brings them out.:)

david ward
09-05-2001, 07:23 AM
Hi

You did a great job already on the photography. I like the picture too, get that one on youe website ASAP
:clap: :clap: :clap:

bug
09-05-2001, 05:38 PM
I just finished all the work-scanning, cropping now just have to post, hopefully I'll be able to get that done tonight.
I posted the bad photo over in the photography forum and Ron was able to fix it up real nice. :D I'm good to go with all the shots I have, then it's back to taking more pictures I still have many more to go just hope I have room to post them all on the site.