PDA

View Full Version : Easter Evening S&T

lepoppet
04-11-2004, 11:06 PM
Ebay is back!!!! I had a 71% sales rate this week. And I even reached the $100.00 mark on one of my sets! I think I've made it! Good thing too, cause I have a rather large purchase to make this week.... :D

Maria

WiredWomanDesign
04-11-2004, 11:28 PM
Maria - I love that first red set. Lovely! I've been away from the torch for almost 6 weeks, getting a studio set up and working too many hours doing other things. But I got inspired and had some time yesterday, so this is what I made:

Briatha
04-12-2004, 12:14 AM
Maria congrats on the sales! Stunning sets!
Susan B. cheery set!

Helen Simon
04-12-2004, 09:00 AM
Hi Maria, looks like your chubby little bicone ship has come into the (e)Bay...good for you, and when will you have them avaiable? Please let us know, Captain Maria! Love, Helen

Shawn T.
04-12-2004, 09:57 AM
Maria- Congratulations on your bids, That is so great, I can understnad why your beads have reached this point, wonderful work! Looks like you've made it........
Susan- love your color combo!

Shawn

blazinghussy
04-12-2004, 10:36 AM
Maria, what kind of glass is the first set made of? Is that the Rubino Gold I keep hearing so much about? I hope so because I put in an order for a pound of it in a BB I'm participating in :)

And I ADORE the second set!! That blue looks AMAZING with the black! :) Thanks for sharing and congrats on the eBay sales :)

Susan, your beads are luscious. They just look juicy and refreshing. Fabbo! :clap:

Kel

lepoppet
04-12-2004, 11:16 AM
Maria, what kind of glass is the first set made of?

Its just plain ol' dark red. I may have worked it alittle too hot and the photos are always darker when I reduce the Jpeg from my scanner. My point is...the color is nothing special. Just off-the-shelf red.

maria