PDA

View Full Version : Help with picture

emmytr1
04-11-2004, 06:06 PM
I can not get a picture to upload. I keep getting page cannot be displayed and before that I got an error that my photos were too large so I made them fit and still can't get a picture on here. I want to finally show my newbie beads while I still have the nerve to do so. Can anyone help or direct me where I should go. Thanks,

Mary Lou

beachbeads
04-12-2004, 02:19 AM
You can email them to me at [email protected] and I will post them for you. But describe a bit more what your problem is so we can help, you have them sized? And you need to move them from your photo program to a file on your hard drive, (I have a file in documents named WC photo's,) under manage attatchments, browse to file, click on photo you want to show, ( you can do up to 5 photo's) then you then need to upload, and close the window. Then post message and your photo's should be there. Does this make any sense?

emmytr1
04-12-2004, 07:37 AM
Thanks I did resize them and have them saved in a file. I'll try again I kept getting the error page that says cannot detect network settings. Does that make sense?

Mary Lou

Tazzielou
04-12-2004, 10:40 PM
I am still having trouble with the size being too big. I have saved them the smallest I can in my Kodak software and put them in my fav. pictures in my doc. and they are still too big. What can I do?

Alan Cross
04-13-2004, 01:05 AM
Some people have trouble posting when they first join....it usually takes care of it self...if you are still having problems post your question in Site disscusions and Scott will help you for sure.
Alan :)

Alan Cross
04-13-2004, 01:08 AM
I am still having trouble with the size being too big. I have saved them the smallest I can in my Kodak software and put them in my fav. pictures in my doc. and they are still too big. What can I do?
You need to make them under 500,000 bytes....or about 500 by 600 pixels...let me know if you need help I don't mind resizeing a few for you....I use corel photo paint...
Alan :)

emmytr1
04-13-2004, 06:59 AM
Thanks for all your comments, as you can see with my newbie picture post I finally figured out how to re-size. Tizzie, what I did was moved my pic. to a folder like my documents then right clicked and had them open in paint , then double click on the pic. to open them ,then scrolled up to image at the top of the page and clicked on that ,then with that open go to attributes and click on that. That's where you can change the pixel size. At least that's what I think I did. I hope this makes sense. Also I made mine 500x400 and that seemed to work but I had to take new pics. to get them that size and have everything show up. Good Luck,

Mary lou