PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter Sunday!

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-11-2004, 08:57 AM
I'm off to services this morning w/ some friends, and then out for my B-day lunch! Whee!

Gah, wait! I'm 29 now! /cry

LOL...

Anyway, hope you all have a blessed day.

~D. :D

Simply Bea
04-11-2004, 09:42 AM
Happy Birthday Danielle (and Happy Easter too...)

Have a great day - it's Sunday night here so our Easter break is over. it has been good, three days away catching up on sleep and just taking it easy, even caught some fish for last night's dinner....... :rolleyes:

Hope everyone else has had a good holiday........

Bea

SuzyQ
04-11-2004, 10:20 AM
Happy Birthday! And don't cry, imagine turning 42 (which I will be doing in a few months). Body parts are a little lower, skin seems a bit loose, menopause is on the horizon, joints are starting to ache for no reason..... See? isn't 29 much better?

TheBlueBetween
04-11-2004, 10:45 AM
Happy Birthday Danielle! 29 isn't bad at all! In fact I think you are supposed to be hitting your prime soon - but then they keep telling me that every time I get teary about a birthday... I'll be 35 this month. Yikes.

Happy Easter too everyone! We just had our egg hunt here and my 3 year old found them all very quickly - will have to tell the Easter Bunny to hide them better next year.

I woke up to a very cool surprise today too! 2 of my necklaces sold! And they used my shopping cart successfully and now I have to figure out how to process the visa card. So excited! I've been planning on using ProPay http://www.propay.com/ but now that it's time to sign up I'm second guessing myself and wondering if there is a better deal out there... probably not. I should just sign up for it...

Hope you are all having a wonderful day and weekend :)

Pam

debkauz
04-11-2004, 11:08 AM
Happy Easter to all, too! I don't celebrate Easter so will be going to the Art Institute to see the Rembrandt exhibit and hope that everyone else is home celebrating!

Hapyt Birthday!!! And, honey, I've been 29 so many times that I can assure you, it's a piece of cake (so to speak)! :evil:

Deb

Barrie
04-11-2004, 11:20 AM
HAppy Easter everyone! And happy birthday Danielle!! I don't think I'd trade anything to be 29 again! I'm loving 42, and the years keep getting better - a little slower, a little achier, but definitely better!!
Now, go eat some cake, and have a great day!!!
As for us, my son picks up our granddaughter at lunch time and we get to do the whole Easter bunny thing with her!
And for something totally off topic! Midnight last night, I decided to put the easter goodies in the kids' rooms, so that I don't have to wake up to them whining at me (okay, the boys are 20, 17 and 13 - but whinig still happens!), hand my 13 year old a chocolate bunny, some eggs, etc, and is very snottily informed that he doesn't like chocolate, and that I should know that! All he wanted was a chocolate BAR! YEESH!!! I HATE 13! It's such a pain in the butt age!!! Fortunately my 17 year old has enough enthusiasm for 4 kids, and made me feel much better right away! I felt bad for him though, because he had his tongue pierced yesterday and can't eat any of his chocoloate goodies!! :)
All right, enough novel out of me! I'm off to work (on jewelry today, have to get some stock made!!!) Have a great day everyone!!

beclectic
04-11-2004, 11:55 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!
:clap: :::throws confettie in the air:::

Since we are all telling how old we are I'll be 56 in October. I was depressed all year the year I turned 30 but it has been great since then. Always new surprises and life just gets better and more fun. Menopause is over so I don't have to deal with that anymore and I'm off the hormone replacement so I am on an even keel again.

My 3 year old daughter was very excited when I told her I was pretty sure the Easter Bunny had visted us last night. She loved her basket of goodies (candy and pretty hair stuff, pink of course, her favorite color is pink and green, LOL).

My Darling Life Mate (DLM) and I are hanging around on our computers and M, the 3 year old daughter, has gone to church with Moogie. Moogie is M's bio mom and our very dear friend. She volunteered to be our surrogate because I couldn't have children anymore. What a surprising delight life is most of the time.

Everyone have a wonderful holiday. I'm celebrating the return of Spring. I've been outside barefoot and stood in the tall, tickley, new grass - I love Spring!

artbabe21
04-11-2004, 06:49 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Apr-2004/7568-happy_birthday.jpg

To YOU Danielle!!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Apr-2004/7568-cake-pink.gif

and Happy Easter to everyone in this forum!! :D

lisilk
04-11-2004, 07:06 PM
Happy Easter everyone.

Happy Birthday Danielle ! 29....girl you have a whole lotta livin' ahead. Enjoy the journey.

Li

mistymade
04-11-2004, 09:47 PM
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Happy Birthday Danielle!!!

Shirley C.
04-11-2004, 10:19 PM
yowza, how'd i miss this?!?!

DANIELLE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

hey, 29's a piece of cake. i got really depressed when i turned 31. (yikes, i'm really IN my 30's). then i hit the 40's - lots of physical changes, but a much nicer place emotionally. then another milestone about 3 years ago. it's been a great ride so far! so don't cry about it - just enjoy every minute of it that you can. wishing you all the best!!

and i hope everyone here who celebrates easter had a wonderful one. and those of you who don't celebrate easter - happy day and happy spring!