PDA

View Full Version : Siamese Twins

TeAnne
04-11-2004, 05:27 AM
:evil:

Tamana
04-11-2004, 11:11 AM
awwwwwww

There's something about that first one that exudes caring and comfort. The second reminds me of the zodiac gemini; you should do an entire series on the signs. :D\

Sigh - no toesies...;)

VieSaintSo
04-11-2004, 01:24 PM
There back!! yes i really enjoy these woman of yours....did they go on a diet? :p

arourapope
04-11-2004, 01:46 PM
I ran across some images of two-headed goddess statuettes from Catal Huyuk a few years back. Seems like they were about 9000 years old or so. Your twins made me think of them immediately. I tried to find images of them online to show you, but came up empty handed. :( Anyhoo, there is an unsettling ancientness about these (especially the second one) that I attribute to having seen those statuettes.... some kind of symbolic thing that I can't quite put my finger on, but it works.

TeAnne
04-11-2004, 05:19 PM
I ran across some images of two-headed goddess statuettes from Catal Huyuk a few years back. Seems like they were about 9000 years old or so. Your twins made me think of them immediately. I tried to find images of them online to show you, but came up empty handed. :( Anyhoo, there is an unsettling ancientness about these (especially the second one) that I attribute to having seen those statuettes.... some kind of symbolic thing that I can't quite put my finger on, but it works.

Thanks Aurora, oh please keep looking for them, I'd really love to see. 9000 years, wow.

Thanks Sylvie. lol Yes they did, bread & water. Can't seem to sell a thing @ the moment.

Thanks Tamana, sorry gf, no tootsies :( Next time :)

johnnyach
04-11-2004, 05:22 PM
I agree and love the ancient venus statuette thing. Tese pictures exude love and comfort. The colour is so warm, great.
johnny :)

TeAnne
04-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Hi Johnny :) Thanks for commenting. :)

surreal
04-11-2004, 08:26 PM
I like your nudes alot.
:)