Aqua Alkara

fay
04-11-2004, 03:00 AM
Have a fantastic Easter!

I like the Bright blue swirls Briatha!

Here is another Under the Sea focal.

Jamn!
04-11-2004, 05:51 AM
Happy Easter Everyone!! I am so glad I woke up in the middle of the night! What a disaster that would have been! :D

Briatha Very pretty lentils!! Yours are always so feminine!
Fay I love the colors in your organic! Especially the top blue section!

These are part of an orphan auction I am running on the bay now. The one in the middle is one of my latest 24K gold fumed focals well upside down anyways.. Its really transparent! I just got a new camera and well I have to take the kinks out of this one! :) Hmm I also tried a few silver fumed but will get a photo up later! :)

nursekatie
04-11-2004, 07:40 AM
Faith......I love your lentils....I wish I could get that shape!!

Fay....that is to die for...gorgeous!!

Heidi.............Lovely beads!! Lots of fun shapes and designs!

I had the most incredible week...........incredible in a bad way......not only did I NOT get to torch much....but nearly everything I torched......came out of the kiln and went straight to the trash :( I also then lost my port for downloading pics...........finally got that fixed........this is one that was spared from the trash............a few out of the kiln this morning that might make it......maybe more pics later :)

The second picture is some commissioned work by Dog Star Designs.....I was checking out the website of one of my customers and so I emailed her and sent one of my beads for her to make into this incredible necklace.......it isn't the best picture.....but ....WOW...it is gorgeous!!

rosebead
04-11-2004, 08:35 AM
Beautiful work everyone. I feel very shy posting my bead with all of yours.

Jillie Beads
04-11-2004, 09:04 AM
Faith, I absolutely love that light blue, gorgeous set!
Fay, breathtaking focal! I love it!
Heidi, way cool set of beads!!
Diane, I love all those colors - you have nothing to be shy about!
Katie, sorry for your rough week! I am speechless about that necklace! Do you still have the focal that is like that one on your website for sale? If so, I must have it!
Here is a boro focal I made yesterday, I could not focus on a set so played around with focals. Happy Easter everyone! Jill

TwistNglass
04-11-2004, 09:05 AM
Happy Easter everyone. Here is I put together yesterday and it reminds me of the Laura Ashley fabrics.

Colors are a bit off but it's still dark outside for photographing.

Rose

taneres
04-11-2004, 09:27 AM
Wow Katie, That necklace is just perfect for that bead. It is just amazing!

Here's something new from me:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Apr-2004/14317-splash0407.jpg

Serena

Teri.p
04-11-2004, 09:59 AM
Delicious! wonderful array of goodies this Easter morning!

Okay, okay, more gingham. This time it's black, daisies have pink and red centers.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Apr-2004/23019-040167zz.jpg

I'm still going to keep you guessing on the precise method; I'll just say that the secret is DOTS. :evil:

Teri

blazinghussy
04-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Wow, you guys those are amazing! :) Katie that necklace is just PERFECT! Tanares, I adore, adore, adore those beads, very nice! Rose, you're right, L. Ashley, all the way :) Jill, if I don't get my hands on some boro soon I'm going to go completely nucking futs on everyone :) Gorgeous work! (and a piss poor memory on me, but I loved them all!)

These are the first beads I did on my Cheetah. I love 'em, even if the ends are a little rough :) Unfortunately, without the flash you lose some of the darker colors but with the flash the ivory gets washed out, so I'm showing both. The focal (I guess it's a focal, it's in the middle!) would've been great, but apparently ivory likes to pretend it's white when it's encased, so it's not quite as cool as the others. The shapes are all wonky here, but that's because the glass works so fast on the Cheetah!

At any rate, I'm happy with 'em :)

Kel

maureen
04-11-2004, 10:07 AM
just a quick hello, and i gotta go....lots of cooking to do ...hope everyone has a great day!
calla lilies...trying to get the 3-d look... the pic stinks..sorry
maureen

mperaza
04-11-2004, 10:22 AM
Great beads everyone. I'm not going to post pictures today - I just wanted to which everyone a Happy Easter...

HAPPY EASTER!!

Marilyn

Virginia L.
04-11-2004, 10:46 AM
Blessings this Easter morning everyone, cannot type much, kibby cat is on my tummy, so this is a hard postion to type in...Thank God she is on my tummy, she has been sitting at the front door all night, waiting for Mieshka to come home since he died...This morning I found her in her kitty condo, and now she is on my tummy. What a relief, I was afraid she was not gonna make it thru loosing her huge buddy. It is so funny cause the first day I brought him home she swiped his nose and drew blood and went in the bedroom for a month, but gradually they ended up on the bed at the same time, and then together on the bed, and then eventually snuggling, kinda hard to play with the size difference, but he was a sight hound who loved to chase, and she LOVED to be chased, so it all worked out GREAT for 6 years...So quiet around here now, but at least I feel like Ms. Kibby Cat is gonna make it....Beautiful work, have a wonderful Easter Sunday - God Bless - Virginia L.

Lynn Larson
04-11-2004, 02:25 PM
Who needs an Easter basket with all of this wonderful eye candy!!

Faith, I just love the way the aqua pops!
Fay, wow! Great color!
Heidi, great beads...they won't be orphans for long!!
Katie, stunning florals! The first one is sooo delicate, and the second so vibrant! Love them both!
Diane, don't be shy! Great dots and colors!
Jillie, great focal! Love the depth!
Rose, wonderful colors for your roses!
Serena, very cool! I wish I had that kind of patience!!
Teri, your ginghams are so neat! I think this is my favorite so far!!
Kel, terrific colors! I'd be happy with them too!
Maureen, wonderful lilies! I like the 3d look!

Here is my latest favorite color combo. Just put the up on JustBeads.

Raspberry Sorbet:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Apr-2004/20353-raspberrysorbet1.jpg

rainbowg
04-11-2004, 02:47 PM
eggcelent beads everyone. this is my first attempt at hearts, hubby says don't look like hearts :( . so what do you all think?

Beth-Bandon->Big Pine Key

Tink
04-11-2004, 03:33 PM
What a beautiful bunch of glass, everyone! Nothing for me today, and I fear no torching until these headaches back off. Happy Easter to all...

Shawn T.
04-11-2004, 04:17 PM
Beautiful beads today! Hubby is photographing mine now, hope to sho them later.
Tink, sorry about your headaches, boy do I understand, a migraine and cluster head suffer myself. Hugs to you hon, Hoe they go away soon!

Lizardglass
04-11-2004, 04:45 PM
I am impressed everyday when I look at everyones stuff , It's so amazing what glass can do. Ok here's some of my beads that actually made it into jewelry. The first one has the greatest bubble in it . It makes it really sparkley. I know some people strive for no bubbles but I dunno , I just love the way it looks. The second one has the coolest swirl in it , it's a shame that the colors don't photo very well , it's bunch of really cool greens and purples. Thats all for today Thanks. :)

It's kinda funny when I posted these I didn't realize that the first one looks lopsided ,I am hoping it's just the picture ! :evil:

dread
04-11-2004, 05:08 PM
Happy Easter everyone

Wow really great stuff today

I really love those gingham (some reason I keep saying their plaid)

Bead On everyone

double S
04-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Great eye candy today everyone
some heart practice for me in easter colors
Lisa S

Spider Woman
04-11-2004, 07:31 PM
Here is my skool assignment for the week. :)

Spider Woman
04-11-2004, 08:40 PM
Trying again to get photo.

Lori Robbins
04-11-2004, 09:06 PM
Those are like..........WOW!!!!!!!!!
So much talent, such a huge world to share it all in ;)

Here's my first decent (non-colasped) blown hollow pendant.
I'm keeping this bad boy!

Spider Woman
04-12-2004, 10:28 PM
Lori, what a great bead. Such beautiful colors. Is that Boro? :clap:

Virginia L.
04-12-2004, 10:37 PM
Those are like..........WOW!!!!!!!!!
So much talent, such a huge world to share it all in ;)

Here's my first decent (non-colasped) blown hollow pendant.
I'm keeping this bad boy!

MORE VIEWS, MORE VIEWS, MORE VIEWS......pretty please?????

Spider Woman
04-12-2004, 11:15 PM
Here are some close-ups of the fishes.

Virginia L.
04-13-2004, 12:20 AM
Here are some close-ups of the fishes.

MUCH Better pictures, they are so cute, fish are my favorites - God Bless - Virginia L.