PDA

View Full Version : Froggy in the BAY - and assorted others - Thread hog!!!

Virginia L.
04-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Well, I am trying again...Hopefully by the next auction my new camera will be here and I will have better pictures...Someone had wanted my little froggy and I could not find the thread, I found one person, but someone else had wanted him too...I was gonna keep him, but I want to keep a different one and I cannot keep them all..HE has no back toes, the poor little guy...I posted all the others, I don't know what someone will or won't like, but I hope someone likes and wants them....God Bless - have a great day - Virginia L.

Virginia L.
04-10-2004, 03:49 PM
Just three more -

Retta Gates
04-10-2004, 03:55 PM
I love the froggy back toes or no... :) When will these be up?

Virginia L.
04-10-2004, 03:57 PM

he is over there waiting for you right now!!!! - God Bless - Virginia L.

rmg
04-10-2004, 05:02 PM
thats the nicest froggy bead I've seen! great work! :clap:
Rachelle.

Moth
04-10-2004, 05:45 PM

Hehe..put up your dukes, Retta. That froggy is mine. :p

~~Mary

Lara
04-10-2004, 07:59 PM
Virginia - Very cute frog and I love the purple star. Looks like a snowflake.

Lara

Ignuss-Fatuus
04-10-2004, 09:21 PM
That froggie is absolutely adorable! and your stars are getting so much more refined ! beautiful!

StefaniBeads
04-12-2004, 12:10 PM
Cute frog!! Purple star is lovely! :)

blazinghussy
04-12-2004, 03:33 PM
Well, I am trying again...Hopefully by the next auction my new camera will be here and I will have better pictures...Someone had wanted my little froggy and I could not find the thread, I found one person, but someone else had wanted him too...I was gonna keep him, but I want to keep a different one and I cannot keep them all..HE has no back toes, the poor little guy...I posted all the others, I don't know what someone will or won't like, but I hope someone likes and wants them....God Bless - have a great day - Virginia L.

*SQUEAL* Oh, Virginia, I just adore that frog, he's just the kee-yootest thing I've ever seen! Viva l'amphibian!

Your stuff just blows me away, especially those stars, they're gorgeous!

Kel