PDA

View Full Version : Tamana - walkin the walk

mame
04-10-2004, 10:51 AM
Just a little pat on the head for Tam the barn burner.

I'm in a "p*ss or get off the pot mood.
Whine, whine, whine. Talk, talk, talk. Excuses, defenses, a gazillion, trillion obstacles. Touchy-feely you're okay/I'm okay bull pucky. Nobody loves me, I have no talent, please like me, I used to be an artist, yearning, churning, turning......And still nothing happens.......time moves, another day older and deeper in debt and nothing happens. RIP and nothing happened.........

Tam's doing the deed, taking chances, working the work, MOVING......walking the walk...getting to the art.

Good on ya :)

Of course take with a grain of salt and consider the source :rolleyes:

Smileawhyl
04-10-2004, 12:10 PM
I'll second those emotions! Burn that bra and keep slinging!

jnet11
04-10-2004, 01:48 PM
tam's the bomb-diggity

"she's just a gigilo
makin lots of dough
that's why she got so many ho's .."

*big grin*
love you tam :D

brushstroked
04-10-2004, 07:04 PM
Hmmm...barn burner....what a coincidence. A barn burned just down the road last night about midnight. I snapped this photo with the black and white film that was in my camera (darn)...and if you look closely in the lower left-hand corner you can see a figure that looks like Tam, running away.

:confused:

surreal
04-10-2004, 08:34 PM
And Tam is an extremely fine person!
I am a Tam fan.
:)

TeAnne
04-10-2004, 10:09 PM
I don't know Tam all that well but she keeps taking the words from my mouth :evil: :evil:

arourapope
04-10-2004, 10:14 PM
You know... the barn by our old house burnt down a few years ago.... Tam?

Tamana
04-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Oh...man. Sorry, was running away and forgot to look back...

*mark your calendars*

I am speechless. lol
Sooooooo this is how you guys feel when I gush? I see now....

Molly, that was such a thoughtful and considerate thing for you to say. You don't know how much I appreciate it. Your encouragement and support have catapulted me into new areas of art and my life ( :) ) I didn't even know existed. I will always be grateful for that. Saying just thank you seems so inadequate, but for now, it's all I got.

So, thank you.

rofl barn burnings!! Well, I can prove it's NOT ME!! Come sunrise the barn would've been a work of art NOT a pile of ash!!! SO THERE!! :p

Thanks all of you for the kind words...it was a wonderful thing to read this morning. :)