PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night--No Life S&T

DesertDreamer
04-09-2004, 10:47 PM
You guessed it. I have no life! It's Friday, my kids are out with friends and I'm home. My guy is watching politics stuff (expletives deleted) so here I am.

Figured I'd show off a few pretties and get things rolling (because I have to believe there's someone ELSE home too!)

A pretty little Impressionist tab bead:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-Apr-2004/11920-MonetWoodland.jpg

And a mix of reduction frit and stringer (thank you Val!)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-Apr-2004/11920-Rockhoundcl.jpg

Patricia'sglass
04-09-2004, 11:04 PM
Nice tube bead! Here's a few things I have been working on. The second photo of the pendant has a lampwork ring that I made in the center. i still have more color combos to add to the dots. You can tell I haven't posted in awhile since I have so much stuff to show :D
Pattym

wonderwoman
04-09-2004, 11:05 PM
Great minds, birds of a feather, all that jazz...
Impressionistic lenticular objects.
--Dianna

Helen Simon
04-09-2004, 11:10 PM
OOh, Karem, purdeeeeyyyy! I specially like the last cigar...that's what I'll call long skinnies from now on. Here's a bead I've been thinking about making a long time, although I smeared my even dots wth marvering. Oh well, they weren't THAT even, and it's still ok. Love, Helen

Patricia'sglass
04-09-2004, 11:12 PM
I love the pineapple!!!! :clap: And those disks are awesome! Love the colors and shape.

Helen Simon
04-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Thanks, Patty, and I must say you coaxed some gorgeous pinks from your glass there..Love, Helen

Jamn!
04-09-2004, 11:35 PM
Karen The colors are very interesting!!
Patty Hmm I think I have been working on something with the same color dots.. I will have to send you a pic!! The ones that look like copper green!
Diana I like the shapes on your beads. Those are cool!
Helen Very very cute!!

Hi I definately qualify as a person with no life since here I am at home!! :)

These are some I am getting ready to list on ebay. I am working on some sets in these colors. Fingers crossed!! Eyes closed too! :)
The colors are off! The dots on the red/orange one are actually yellow and not so dark!

DonnaBee
04-09-2004, 11:46 PM
Me neither, no life, and I don't want one! With you all posting all this glorious beauty, well, no insentive left to go get a life on a Friday night! We are the lucky ones! :clap: :D Right here, right now! :clap:

Patricia'sglass
04-09-2004, 11:58 PM
Jamn, those beads are beautiful. Please do send me pics of your beads. I love copper green. I think it goes nicely with the pale green - it's the new handmixed one. I still can't get my ebay url right!! What is wrong with it? Help! Donna, let's see some of your beautiful beads. I fixed my url!
Pattym