PDA

View Full Version : please help me decide!

rmg
04-09-2004, 10:02 AM
I've been working on my "summer sea-scape" bead for the 4 seasons exchange exhibition... every moment the sea looks different, and I have 5 different beads to prove it! which one seems the best to you? I'm finding it hard to decide.. (excuse the photo, very difficult to photo shiny glass!)
thanks, Rachelle.

Nonie
04-09-2004, 10:31 AM
All wonderful! My favorite is is 3rd from top right. Beautiful. :clap: :clap:

Steffi
04-09-2004, 10:32 AM
I just love the top right one!!! Wonderful!!!

By the way, what happens to the beads that do not take part in the exchange exhibition? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Greetings :p :p ;) :p :p

Steffi

greatfindsct
04-09-2004, 10:42 AM
They're all great! But I love the top 3rd also :) Good job! :clap:

rmg
04-09-2004, 10:45 AM
thanks ladies! so far two votes for the third top from right? Steffi, perhaps we could arrange a "private" exchange for one thats not chosen? :) any more opinions? thanks, Rachelle.

AMR GlassWorks
04-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Well I like the top middle one the best! Good luck and congrats on getting picked! :clap:

beadamaniac!
04-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Very cool! I like the bottom right one best, but I think all of the 3 on the right hand side (2 bottom, 1 top) are wonderful.

Baxsie
04-09-2004, 11:21 AM
My fav is the one on the left -- nice swirl in the sun, and the waves are crashing on the shore! :clap:

Janet

Shawn T.
04-09-2004, 11:25 AM
So here I sit for 10 minuets stareing at your beads,..... pick one, just one? I can't seem to, I see different and wonderful things in them all. I think OK I pick the top middle one, then I see different and wonderful things in the top 3rd one. I must just say they are all wonderful and unique designs. Not much help, good luck, and congrats on making a beautiful seascape.
Shawn

dogsrlove
04-09-2004, 11:56 AM
First one on the left- reminds me of Mendocino coastline in CA(remember the movie "Same Time,Next Year"?

Shawn T.
04-09-2004, 12:19 PM
First one on the left- reminds me of Mendocino coastline in CA(remember the movie "Same Time,Next Year"?

Oh my, my favorite place I have ever been in the US. Beautiful town and yes the beads do remind me of Mendocino. My cousin has a vinyard close by, do you live close to Mendocino? I can't wait to go and visit with him again.

Shawn

AutumnH
04-09-2004, 12:32 PM
My favorites are the top two on the left. One looks like the waves are slowly washing in, and the other one looks like wild waves. I can see the motion of the water in those two.

Great work!

rmg
04-09-2004, 05:26 PM
thanks for all the replies! I'm more confused now, though! :confused: perhaps I just have to go and make more? try taking the "good" bits from each and cone up with The bead?
Rachelle.

Parrotise
04-09-2004, 05:58 PM
I can see why you are having trouble picking just one. But if I had to pick I'd chose the one of the left. The sun has a great swirl to it and is mesmerizing. I also like the forcefulness of the waves :clap: :clap:

Lara
04-09-2004, 08:23 PM
Very pretty. I like the top middle or far Left.

Lara

Patricia'sglass
04-09-2004, 09:26 PM
I agree with Vicki. Top left! Great sun and great motion in the waves. Theya re gorgeous.
Pattym

emmytr1
04-09-2004, 09:53 PM
Being a newbie I'm always in awe at everyones work and yours are beautiful. I personally like the top left one also, I can just picture the waves on the ocean , I love them all though. It's hard to chose.

Mary Lou

mothergoose
04-10-2004, 12:14 AM
WOW These are wonderful!!!
My favorites (hard choice 'cause I love them all) are the far left and bottom right.

Keep up the great work!!!

Kim

CorvetteJuliet
04-10-2004, 01:17 AM
I like the one on the far left. The swirl in the sun is great and that wave makes me want to break out the surfboard! Oops, I forgot, I left Huntington Beach over a decade ago. :D ~Juliet (...still have a surfboard though!)

rmg
04-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Thanks for taking the time to look and remark on my sea-scapes! its interesting to get other views , as I couldn't "see" them anymore! so it'll probably be the first top left, unless I manage to make a new one!
Rachelle.

Moth
04-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Might be too late to comment, but I like the ocean best in the middle top one.

I like the beach and sun best in the top right one.

They are all gorgeous.

~~Mary

Steffi
04-11-2004, 09:48 AM
thanks ladies! so far two votes for the third top from right? Steffi, perhaps we could arrange a "private" exchange for one thats not chosen? :) any more opinions? thanks, Rachelle.

Hey Rachelle! That would be wonderful! :clap: :clap: :clap:
By the way, do you like floral beads? I could make one for you!

greetings

Steffi

encantado
04-11-2004, 10:19 AM
They are all wonderful! I vote for the top middle one!

debkauz
04-11-2004, 11:16 AM
I like them all but my favs are the top right and top left. I would have trouble deciding between those 2. I also like bottom right a lot. Good luck!

Debbie

blazinghussy
04-11-2004, 11:33 AM
I've been working on my "summer sea-scape" bead for the 4 seasons exchange exhibition... every moment the sea looks different, and I have 5 different beads to prove it! which one seems the best to you? I'm finding it hard to decide.. (excuse the photo, very difficult to photo shiny glass!)
thanks, Rachelle.

Oh my gosh, I'm utterly speechless. Those are gorgeous! It's a tough call, but I think I'm gonna have to say my fave is the bottom left :) I just love it :)

Kel

rmg
04-11-2004, 02:33 PM
thanks for the great encouragment! I've gone and made two more which I think one might be the "one".!! am waiting to anneal them. this is very addictive! It's just as well i've finished the last of my ivory stubbs! Rachelle.

Red*Dog*Designs
04-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Top middle for me but they are all lovely !