PDA

View Full Version : Thursday night owls show

beachbeads
04-09-2004, 01:25 AM
I'm not sure if it's Thursday or Friday, I hate the time changes. Today I played with more of my custom frit mixes and copper green. In the photo of 3 different mixes the first is ivory, silver and then frit. The single bead is just ivory and frit and then the third is copper green and frit. My husband calls me the frit chef. I really like this mix, proably as much as the nebula frit mix. Interesting in the first set it gives a snake skin effect, and then a rich flowing amber color with copper green. Showing detail of the reaction of the copper green and frit making those great lines in first photo. Have a good day/night. Sheila

Briatha
04-09-2004, 01:31 AM
Sheila yummy set I love the colors!

beachbeads
04-09-2004, 01:42 AM
Thanks, good night to all.

Shawn T.
04-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Sheila,

Beautiful beads. Love the effect you got with the frit. Can't for the live of me figure out which frit you used. Awsome effects.
Shawn

beachbeads
04-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Shawn, I make my own frits, or when I buy them mix up colors to get different effects.

Shawn T.
04-09-2004, 12:40 PM
Sheila,

Thank You, for the infor. I will have to try and mix up the frit I have today and see what cool effect I can get. Since I am addicted to Val's frits I should be able to come up with some unique combos. Since my frit beads look totally different than yours, not to worrie about them looking anything like what you have done.
Thanks again,
Shawn