09-03-2001, 04:57 PM
:) :) :) :D :) :) :)
I never use smilies
thanks

giniaad
09-03-2001, 06:00 PM
a passionately secure love
guarding from all else

this is what comes to my mind when I look at this...

ginia

allanom
09-03-2001, 07:19 PM
This puts a big psychological grab on me: the dichotomy of the necessary nurturing of the mother: "mothers hold" (symbiotic holding of the infant) and the perverse "mother's hold" (note the possessive) ON her child (forgive me: I'm a non-custodial father watching in helpless anguish at the emotional strangle"hold" my ex has on our daughter).

I know, ceu that you mean this as the healthy, positive.

It's a very powerfiul image. Well done...

Impulse
09-03-2001, 07:32 PM
gorgeous wonderful beautiful
a stained glass window
destined for a place
where people have good feelings

Ceu
09-03-2001, 08:39 PM
"This puts a big psychological grab on me: the dichotomy of the necessary nurturing of the mother: "mothers hold" (symbiotic holding of the infant) and the perverse "mother's hold" (note the possessive) ON her child (forgive me: I'm a non-custodial father watching in helpless anguish at the emotional strangle"hold" my ex has on our daughter). "

allanom :; I can understand your feelings and to me, either a father or a mother can give that same feeling to a child.
I do have a sketch that I did before this one and it was a friend of mine with his daughter, I always thought that was the most beautiful image I had seen. Just be patiente and you will meet and get to know your daguther when she is ready to meet th you without having to fight with the person who has control now.
Take care

thank you for looking and putting such a nice, emotional comment.
Ceu

pampe
09-03-2001, 10:33 PM
wow, powerful and emotional

and

at first glance

I saw prison bars in the black lines.....

*good thing I'm in empty nest, eh*

nice work, ceu;)

Pam