PDA

View Full Version : Bunny Challenge - Post your Bunnies Here! April 8

Jacinthe
04-08-2004, 08:55 AM
No one else started one and I was so proud of my little guy, so heck... I'm posting mine now!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Apr-2004/20424-29mar2.jpg

Hugs from Hopping Holland,
Sarah

PS Hope Dread doesn't mind that I started this!

Little Debbie
04-08-2004, 09:40 AM
Your bunny is so cute!!!! I'm new and wondered what type of glass and what equipt. do you use. I would love to learn how to make a little bunny like that for my grand daughter. What a great job!
Little Debbie

Jacinthe
04-08-2004, 09:42 AM
Your bunny is so cute!!!! I'm new and wondered what type of glass and what equipt. do you use. I would love to learn how to make a little bunny like that for my grand daughter. What a great job!
Little Debbie

Thanks Debbie,

I use Moretti glass, with a HotHead Torch using Propane gas in a BBQ sized tank, here in Holland (The Netherlands). This was my first bunny. :)

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

Little Debbie
04-08-2004, 09:47 AM
Thanks for answering me so quickly, I ask because I've used a hot head for 4 years and really felt like I was getting better and then went to a minor and have recently felt like I've gone backwards with my work. I new was able to do what you did with a hot head though. . . :clap: How long have you been doing this?
Little Debbie

Jacinthe
04-08-2004, 09:59 AM
Thanks for answering me so quickly, I ask because I've used a hot head for 4 years and really felt like I was getting better and then went to a minor and have recently felt like I've gone backwards with my work. I new was able to do what you did with a hot head though. . . :clap: How long have you been doing this?
Little Debbie

I have been playing on my HH for 10.75 months, nearly 11. May 16 will be one year. I get the occassional playtime on a minor, but my HH, I love it! LOVE IT!

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

littlecrow1
04-08-2004, 10:09 AM
sarah hes awesome!!!! good Job!! :clap: :clap:

Im in Ohio for spring break visiting family so no torch with me... :crying: ...actually is a nice break..lol

I never got a chance to do a new bunny but my lil tiny head pic is a bunny I made on a flower. with a hothead, looove my HH too!! Ill try to find a pic i can post of it , lil bigger than that one.

Hugs
deb / littlecrow
www.littlecrowglassart.com

springdream
04-08-2004, 10:12 AM
Wow, what a great bunny! I just got a hot head and had no idea you could sculpt with one. How do you do such things???

meh2purple
04-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Oh Sarah!... your little bunny is so cute I could just hug him!! hee, hee. :D

I haven't made one yet. Hopefully tonight, and then I'll post tomorrow. I've got the day off tomorrow too! Yippeeee!!

Mary

littlecrow1
04-08-2004, 10:31 AM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=95561

you can do anything on a hothead!! might take ya a little longer but that works in my advantage , i like to work the details slower.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=114593&stc=1

DebbieSue
04-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Sarah, your bunny is adorable! My favorite color too! Deb, as usual, your work is beautiful!
Here's mine:

Debbie

snootyvixen
04-08-2004, 10:51 AM
Oops! Here I am about to head out to playgroup with the girls, and I totally forgot to post my bunny! I have serious "nose" issues, whatever I do, I just can't get them right ... so, here he is.

Vikki
(who loves everyone elses bunnies!)

dread
04-08-2004, 10:53 AM
O my gosh your bunnies are so adorable I want them all !!!!!!
Sara - your blue bunnie is way cute
Littlecrow - O wow
DebbieSue - so cute

Of course I started this thread and forgot to make another bunny - so I have to submit my previous bunny as I got busy last night - the weather being so nice and cleaning the yard.

my original first fat wabbit

Jo-Del
04-08-2004, 11:03 AM
WELL, I saw this challenge the other day and have been planning on trying my first animal ((the bunny)) in glass, LOL, I'm posting this NOT because he Looks like a Bunny ((all your bunnys are awesome)) , But Because he was supposed to be a bunny((and I don't want him to feel left out))), So all can get a good laugh in the bunny club today, 1st he jumped off the mandrel in pieces, My hubby glued the poor little guy together this morning, I made him last night and was so tired after a long days work, I was falling asleep, LOL, NOT USING EXCUSES, But I stayed up to make a bunny and am sooooooooo tired today, But Happy With the stange looking bunny that (was) in pieces.
Here's My Bunny, Don't laugh too hard, I was going to try and get a clearer pic, But decided this was best!!

Little Debbie
04-08-2004, 11:12 AM
Hi!
I just re read my post and I missed a few words, I meant to say I was never able to do what you have done.
Great job,
I love all the pictures of bunnies posted.
:clap:
Little Debbie

Peg
04-08-2004, 12:22 PM
I never was able to post these before. I did these for our Challenge just before St. Patrick's Day. Peg m
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Apr-2004/10633-PICT0224.JPG

Peg
04-08-2004, 12:39 PM
how do you post a second picture on the same post? Peg M
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Apr-2004/10633-PICT0223.JPG

crsann
04-08-2004, 12:42 PM
All Ya'lls bunnies are just great!! I'm hoping to have more time for my torch over the next few months so hopefully I'll be able to contribute more soon. Great work everyone!
chrisann

DebbieSue
04-08-2004, 01:17 PM
how do you post a second picture on the same post? Peg M

Use the Manage Attachments button. You can then post 5 pics. Browse for each one and then hit upload.

Debbie

Peg
04-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Use the Manage Attachments button. You can then post 5 pics. Browse for each one and then hit upload.

Debbie
Someway I am missing some steps. I put up a reply and went to somewhere that had some management instruction (it showed a list) put in my picture numbers and then hit upload and said the page wasn't available. I guess I need one, two, three, etc. steps .Computers certainly are not my best thing. Sigh! Peg M

DebbieSue
04-08-2004, 02:38 PM
Someway I am missing some steps. I put up a reply and went to somewhere that had some management instruction (it showed a list) put in my picture numbers and then hit upload and said the page wasn't available. I guess I need one, two, three, etc. steps .Computers certainly are not my best thing. Sigh! Peg M

Hit Reply or Quote, then scroll down the page that shows up until you see the Manage Attachments button, click that, a little window will open up with 5 spaces that say Browse after each space. For each browse button that you hit, you can then locate a file on your computer hard drive (to choose each picture). When you have all the pics chosen by browsing, then hit the Upload button in the little window. Then close little window and submit reply.

Hope I explained this well. It is a little confusing...

Debbie

bluelizzy
04-09-2004, 01:26 AM
Bunnies are so cute, they're good anytime of year.

jujeebeads
04-09-2004, 01:39 AM
Very cute bunnies by everyone! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I sold and gave away all the bunnies I've made (only three) and didn't get a chance to make another. Oh well, I have enjoyed seeing all the bunnies here! Bunnies is a fun word!

great job by all!!!!!

Judy :cat:

Toxey's Treasures
04-09-2004, 03:35 AM
Those are some of the most adorable bunnies I have ever seen. Wonderful job everyone!

Emily NZ
04-09-2004, 06:07 AM
Here is my boro bunny. I tried staining the creases even though I know it doesn't work on boro. There is some crud in some of the creases but it washes out so I only wiped it, that's why it looks a bit of a dirty snow bunny!
Emily

beadamaniac!
04-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Ok, I made a bunny yesterday. He's a little wide in the hip, takes after his mom. He's made half off the mandrel so he only has a hole in his butt, not his head (how appropriate). He was made on a hothead with Czech glass and stands 1 1/4" tall.

Everyone's bunnies are great! Jo-Del, your's cracked me up! He looks like a skinned rabbit!!

fay
04-11-2004, 03:30 AM
Great bunnies! Here are a few of my bunnies. One I have been keeping next to my computer as a good luck charm...I did not even clean him...so please excuse the bead release! lol.
Happy Easter!

Toxey's Treasures
04-11-2004, 03:52 AM
I can sooooooo hardly not wait for my class that is two weeks from tomorrow, well technicallly today. I want to make all of these wonderful cuties that you guys make.

Now, I know I won't start out being able to do them and probably need to go through all of the newbie challenges, starting at the begining, but I just can't wait!!

You know we need a smiley for expectant and excited!! Well this will do, :clap:
Happy Easter!

Jamn!
04-11-2004, 06:14 AM
All your guys look really cute!! I do like your bunny, Jo-Del too! I don't even want to post my pitiful attempt... hmm maybe I will try another one! :)

Jo-Del
04-11-2004, 06:15 PM
All your guys look really cute!! I do like your bunny, Jo-Del too! I don't even want to post my pitiful attempt... hmm maybe I will try another one! :)

LOL, your too funny, I think the strange little long & crooked eared broken bunny thats glued back together bunny is cute also!! Thankyou, Monique