PDA

View Full Version : tripped

lizzy
04-07-2004, 03:24 PM
a cough a fever
dxm
remembering a past me

the last one is my double nativity/pieta in it i can see a manger or a tomb plus the mother holding the child or the fallen christ
tell me what you see
critique me!
and have a nice day : )
cya

Tamana
04-07-2004, 08:43 PM
Always enjoy the loose interplay of your sketches. I can see what you're talking about in the last one; but, I see differently too. Do you plan on pushing these any further?

Smileawhyl
04-07-2004, 09:33 PM
I see a rich relationship in the making:

"groovy sketches . . . seeking richly memorable colors

have big brush . . . "

These are excellent sketches Lizzy!

lizzy
04-08-2004, 12:21 AM
i dont think i plan on pushing them further
im an idiot
ive finally been stopped
nothingness is the key

lizzy
04-08-2004, 02:09 AM
what is the point of life when everone knows your every thought?
-jeff

Tamana
04-08-2004, 08:00 AM
I'm not certain I understand 'how' you are asking the question:

Q. What is the point of life when everyone knows your every thought? (as in is there a point of life you reach when everyone seems to know your every thought? And if so, what is it called?)

A. Blessed and understood.

Q. What is the point of life when everyone knows your every thought? (as in life has no meaning or seems useless to live because everyone seems to know your every thought?)

A1. They can't know your every thought until you think it, so, they never know what's coming around the corner, which means a point could be that life is full of unexpected thoughts.

A2. Fool them by acting like you're thinking about one thing but you're really thinking about another. Even if you ARE thinking the same thing, do something by action that totally goes against it. For example, say you are hungry and everyone now knows you are hungry because you've thought it. Instead of getting up to go to the kitchen to eat like eveyone already thinks you are going to do, do something else. This will confuse them, and before long they will never be certain that they know what you're thinking...the only downfall to this method is that after a while you may not be certain what you're thinking either...

That's when life really gets interesting.

I obviously need to finish my coffee...

lizzy
04-08-2004, 04:47 PM
hehe cool thoughts tamana thanks

futurebird
04-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Love the sense of depth and distored space.

lizzy
04-10-2004, 11:37 PM
coolies thanks future bird
robitussen is always inspiring
*lizzy looks at himself in the mirror and says "who the **** is that!?? its some kind of cat!"*
the hand of doom slowly clutches you while yr smoking a cigarette in yr tomb
boom boom boom