PDA

View Full Version : for Morendo

Drumbeat-trish
04-07-2004, 02:12 PM
This was never meant to actually be a painting. Iwas just fooling around with trying out how oils get themselves on a surface, but I kinda liked the way it turned out -lol. Alot of depth lost in the posting of course. So what da ya think ? ;)
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Apr-2004/6194-oilplay.jpg

Tamana
04-07-2004, 08:39 PM
I want one...Despite the tropical colors, it has an an aquatic feel to it to me; like two fish, cuddle fish. Hmmm, "For Morendo" ...something seems fishy. ;)

Just teasing: Beautiful vibrancy and depth.

TeAnne
04-07-2004, 09:42 PM
I see a rooster. The eye and the feathers and the comb. Looooooooooooooooooove those colours Trish :D

surreal
04-08-2004, 02:11 AM
I like it, Trish!
:D

I think I see an eye.
Was the eye that I see intentional on your part?

mairrca
04-09-2004, 01:12 AM
Love this one trish. Beautiful feeling and colours.

morendo
04-09-2004, 01:23 AM
Trish,
Wow! Your first post in the abstract forum and you thought of me. I am so very honored. :cool:

You should post here more often. :)
I see a flower (an orange lilly?) sprouting from a sea of chaos and disruption. There is some good emotion in this piece. The orange demands attention. it has a type of calming and demanding affect to it.

NICE WORK! :clap:

You inspire me to pick up the brush again and paint. Thank you very much and please post here anytime the urge strikes you.

Drumbeat-trish
04-09-2004, 04:08 PM
Wow -thank you for the lovely responses :) Really neat to see what people think.Keep painting morendo !!!!!!!!!! I think I am going to look in on this forum more often and learn :)

selenemoon
04-09-2004, 04:14 PM
:clap: It does have a very calming effect. Love the fluid feel of it.
Hi Trish!!