PDA

View Full Version : The most comfortable bracelet ever!

Retta Gates
04-06-2004, 09:07 AM
I just have to rave about this bracelet I got from "Ringslingin" it is beautiful, and I love how symmetrical it is. (can you tell ive got a touch of "OCD" LOL)
All of the rings weave in and out so perfectly, but what really strikes me is how great it feels around my wrist! It actually feels better to be wearing this that have nothing on at all. She asked me for my wrist size and I can tell this was made for my wrist...

:clap:

LLane
04-06-2004, 09:28 AM
It's a beauty!!! and there is just something about the feel of a bracelet to make it a fav!!! Lucky you!!!

Great job!!

Lois

jacki
04-06-2004, 12:58 PM
Beautiful! You can tell by the picture that it feels great :clap: Thanks for sharing it with us :)

debkauz
04-06-2004, 01:34 PM
It's a gorgeous bracelet! Something that feels that good is truely a thing of beauty.

Deb

artbabe21
04-06-2004, 04:44 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........I want to make ONE! Tis a beauty!!

argghhh...I was trying to be so GOOD and just stick to my painting but this forum has all SORTS of temptations!! :D

DonnaBee
04-06-2004, 06:50 PM
That is absolutely lovely. Everything about it is perfect I think!

ringslingin
04-27-2004, 03:35 PM
Hey! I just saw this thread... LOL Someone in the chat room found it and showed me just the attachment picture. I recognized the pic and had steam coming out of my ears wondering who the heck got ahold of your bracelet, Retta and was posting pix about it! HOW FUNNY!

ANYWHO... Thanks Retta!!! So glad you enjoy this bracelet so much! *blushes*

Denise

toozygoot
04-27-2004, 03:39 PM
Retta - that is such a pretty bracelet! And I can imagine how comfy it is. I love wearing my spiral one!

Denise - what weave is that? I really love the look of it!

pat

Charlee
04-27-2004, 05:10 PM
That's yummy Denise! Enjoy it, Retta! Are you tempted yet to order some rings? mwaahahahaha :evil: I love em!

Charlee

McDuck
04-27-2004, 05:12 PM
Oh it looks comfy too! here let me try it on for a month or two :evil: -mary

ringslingin
04-27-2004, 05:42 PM
Pat, it's the Roosa Chain weave. One of my favorites, but I've got lots of favorites!

Charlee, thank you~ but are you trying to put me out of business before I even get started? hehe

Mary, you can try it for as long as you like... at a special discounted rate, of course ;)

Denise

MadameKali
04-27-2004, 10:35 PM
Denise does gorgeous work--she's the one who got me hooked on this stuff in the FIRST place :)

sassybird
04-28-2004, 03:51 AM

argghhh...I was trying to be so GOOD and just stick to my painting but this forum has all SORTS of temptations!! :D

I know what you mean, Cath. They got me hooked, and now I am buying beads and other jewelry making tools. I'm still drawing and painting, but this is taking up a lot of my time too:D

This really is a beautiful bracelet. Does the toggle hold it on securely? I always wondered about using them with bracelets since we use our hands so much.

ringslingin
04-28-2004, 04:45 AM
Toggles work great... I can't think of the right word, as it's 0140, but it's the tension of the bar sitting on top of the circle in the toggle that keeps it closed. Kinda like the square peg/round hole thing... To demonstrate this to new toggle users I put a bracelet on and shake my arm as hard as I possibly can to show them it won't come off. I used to do jumping jacks, but realized that would make folks think they could wear jewelry to the gym (bad, bad, BAD idea).

Hope that makes sense at this hour!

Denise

ringslingin
04-28-2004, 04:47 AM

Well if ya can't make one, ya know what ya gotta do :) I'll just say all WC'ers get 15% off :evil:

Denise