PDA

View Full Version : has anyone ever ordered of this bali bead shop site?

TheBlueBetween
04-05-2004, 06:51 PM
http://www.bali-bead-shop.com

?

Thanks!

Mary Riggs
04-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Pam, I hope someone is familiar with this company and can vouch for their professional practices because they have great prices! Buying direct from the distributor at almost wholesale prices would be a dream come true for me.

I was just at my local bead shop today here in Florence pricing Bali beads and components. I found their retail prices simply beyond my budget when buying them in the quanities I desire. Some of the beads on this Bali bead site were approximately 3-4 times LESS THAN RETAIL, at my shop anyway.

Thanks for the lead............here is hoping someone on W/C has dealt with them and found them reputable.

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-05-2004, 08:40 PM
Holy smokes their prices are cheap on some beads.

Nice little discovery!

~Danielle

FairySaddle
04-05-2004, 08:59 PM
I don't know that the prices are that great. Especially when you add in the $15 (to US) shipping.

Briefly looking over the site, it looks like they are in the $.50-$.75/gr range - before shipping fees. You can do better at shows, and I know there are cheaper mail order companies out there. (Do some searches - this has been brought up before.)

They do have a nice site, and the beads are pretty. But I probably wouldn't order from them, personally. JMO.

Nancy

AmyK
04-05-2004, 11:21 PM
I ordered from them last month. I received my order so fast it made my head spin! Excellent communication and service.

lisilk
04-06-2004, 04:11 AM
I added the link to the Supplier's links sticky.

debkauz
04-06-2004, 10:37 AM
I ordered from them last month. I received my order so fast it made my head spin! Excellent communication and service.

Was the quality what you expected it to be? If you were unhappy with something would they refund?

Deb

artbabe21
04-06-2004, 04:51 PM
Another source that I have bought large quanities with friends from that makes it wholesale ( not sure how that compares to other prices or if they have gone up) and their beads & service are top notch, located in Missolua, MT

www.rishashay.com

AmyK
04-07-2004, 01:12 AM
Was the quality what you expected it to be? If you were unhappy with something would they refund?

Deb

The quality was really great and they had great communiction with me and wanted to make sure I was happy. I'm sure if I wanted to return something it would not have been a problem.

SuzyQ
04-13-2004, 09:36 AM
I just received my order I placed last week. They are great! I highly recommmend this supplier. Thanks for the lead!