PDA

View Full Version : From the horses mouth before rumors start

sassybird
04-05-2004, 04:31 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that many of you have seen that my name has disappeared from the Mod position in Wearable Art. It was a difficult descision to make, but my career is taking off. I need more and more time to do the work that the galleries are asking me for. Printmaking is a time consuming medium and does not give instant results as many mediums do, so my days are filled with working on plates, pulling test prints, working the plates again, and on and on it goes until I have the image I want. I am however collecting some beautiful beads from some of you, and with the ones I already have I will be doing some jewelry making in the future, so you will see me around as time permits.

So, that is the story. I hope you are not disappointed or feel I have abandoned you. I relish the time in getting to know the people in my forums, and I did not think it was fair to all of you that I have not been able to do that in Pastels. I am still in Mixed, P&I, Printmaking and the Inspirational forums. All four I have been with since their conception on the site, and the members there know me very well. I had to decide what was best for me, the site and my fourms.
Charissa

TheBlueBetween
04-05-2004, 06:20 PM
Congratulations Charissa! Sounds like a very wonderful reason to move on to more productive ways of spending your time! I'm sure we will still see you around ;)

Pam

Shirley C.
04-05-2004, 07:53 PM
charissa, that's great news about your career-related stuff!! congrats to you!

stop by here from time to time and let us know how you're doing - and, of course, show off the wearable art you make. :D