PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Morning 4/4 S&T

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-04-2004, 10:50 AM
Ok, now that I have daylight on my side again...hehehe, here are the last two in my new Art Pin "series"...;)

First one is called Shooting Star and the second is the relit Flip Flop.

~Danielle

DonnaBee
04-04-2004, 12:20 PM
Morning Danielle! Flip flops does look nice, now. I was happy to see it last night as well. That's so clever, and it suggests a shape of a heart!

Charlee
04-04-2004, 12:54 PM
Flip flops does look nice, now. I was happy to see it last night as well. That's so clever, and it suggests a shape of a heart!

It looks so much like a heart that I thought it was a heart and despaired at my stupidity and inability to see the flip flop aspect of it. :o I *really* like them!

Charlee

GardensOnGlass
04-04-2004, 01:30 PM
I think I'm related to Charlee, I thought it was a heart too! I really need to get my glasses back from being repaired!

Great designs, Danielle!

TheBlueBetween
04-04-2004, 03:36 PM
Those are really great Danielle!!!

They remind me of some jewelry my mom brought back from New Orleans one year...

Emjay
04-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Posted these in the fiber are thread, too, but it's kinda bare here today, so here they are again.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-Apr-2004/11303-first_wiber_bracelet_04-04-04-1.jpg

Emjay
04-04-2004, 04:05 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-Apr-2004/11303-second_wiber_bracelet_04-04-04-1.jpg

DonnaBee
04-04-2004, 04:13 PM
Oh....... very nice idea there, Jean! What sort of fiber is that?

Is it something you knotted? It's looks so consistent!

Emjay
04-04-2004, 04:20 PM
The pastel one is cotton pearl overdyed #5 and the lime one is just plain old embroidery thread. Twisted the thread with 26 gauge artistic wire (takes too much to use sterling), and then coiled that around a mandrel. I put fray check on the ends of the wibers, and after taking the pictures, I sprayed them with fabrc protector--hope I didn't ruin them!

DonnaBee
04-04-2004, 09:24 PM
"Wiber" I get it now! Wire + Fiber. I didn't get that at first. Wiber! Thank you! Very cool! :cool: :)

Shirley C.
04-04-2004, 11:09 PM
danielle, i really like these pins you've been making! they're so much fun - very creative!

jean, your wiber bangles are very nice! i've got the book - i've had it for awhile - but i haven't gotten my ducks in a row yet to start tackling some wiber projects. sometimes i get myself so entranced in looking at published eye candy that the next thing i know, it's time to go to bed. but at least i'm back home from new england now, so i can start being productive again - yay!

can't wait to see more creations from you folks!

DonnaBee
04-04-2004, 11:22 PM
Welcome home Shirley! Between flying from one side of the country to the other, and now the spring time change, well you must be ready to get back to normal, already!

can't wait to see more creations from you folks!

And we can't wait to see what you make next! :)

Shirley C.
04-04-2004, 11:25 PM
thanks for the welcome home, donna. i think my creativity will be focused on the torch for awhile - i've got some outstanding orders to get to, along with beads for the gathering (all member show, silly bead contest, silent auction, bead bazaar, etc.). wow, it's gonna be great to be productive again!

then again, i can't go for too long without making something wearable... :D

DonnaBee
04-05-2004, 09:09 AM
Can't wait to see your new beads Shirley! :)

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-05-2004, 12:12 PM
danielle, i really like these pins you've been making! they're so much fun - very creative!

Thanks Shirley! I'm having fun making them. I have a new one for show and tell today. /wink

Glad you're home! W've been missing out on your eye candy for a while now!

Get busy, missy! ;)

~Danielle