PDA

View Full Version : Times Squared

Bisco
04-03-2004, 09:48 PM
Gotta give my sister some credit on the photo.
Kodak disposable camera + Very Unclean scanner bed...
But considering what I was gonna do to the photo It didnt seem fit to clean it before I scanned. So some of this is random grime.
Post any artist names you know that do stuff like this with photos.

NYC... :evil: :evil:
I dont know if its the best or worst place...
Kinda like OZ or somethin.

Times Squared
Digital

Bisco
04-03-2004, 09:53 PM
Details

Smileawhyl
04-03-2004, 10:02 PM
Great interpretation Bisco!

NYC . . . a gilded brute
My Uncle Bubby and Aunt Margaret from TN visited there
I was certain they would have hated it
But they loved it, blown away by so many things they had never thought to see in their lifetime.
I tend to think it has so much of whatever you see for yourself in life, that it's just a giant-er experience.

Was the central character a performance artist, or did you just cast him that way?

Bisco
04-03-2004, 10:25 PM
Was the central character a performance artist, or did you just cast him that way?

Yah a performance artist. Im sure he is there alot. I really wasnt watching him though. I think he was dancing.. or mime'in... I like the limo in the back and the two kids on the right. I thought it was an solid photo my little sister took.. Shes not a photographer or anything. So ha! its mine now :P

Smileawhyl
04-03-2004, 10:56 PM
Yah a performance artist. Im sure he is there alot. I really wasnt watching him though. I think he was dancing.. or mime'in... I like the limo in the back and the two kids on the right. I thought it was an solid photo my little sister took.. Shes not a photographer or anything. So ha! its mine now :P
Yes, that's the privilege of having an artist eye—that "valued-added" view!

Bisco
04-04-2004, 08:56 PM
Crop

Tamana
04-04-2004, 10:21 PM
The song catcher. I normally don't like manips (dont' know why), but this one is cool and retains your unique style.

surreal
04-04-2004, 11:23 PM
NYC... :evil: :evil:
I dont know if its the best or worst place...
Kinda like OZ or somethin.

Times Squared
Digital

NYC is a cool place.
;)

ordie4
04-05-2004, 08:09 AM
very nice!