PDA

View Full Version : My box of goodies from our Jacquidol!

DonnaBee
04-03-2004, 06:10 PM
I posted it in the glass forum, and I'm posting it here too!

Jacqui sent me a wonderful thank you gift today... I am going to make a necklace... (I helped her with her html in her WC sig line)

She did the collage-box, the lampwork accent beads, this unbelievable double-angel lampworked vessel, some nice sterling wire. I feel very, very special!

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Donna!

How fun! That vessel is GORGEOUS!

I got a pretty gnifty package in the mail today too! More beads! LOL.

But they are going to get put to GOOD use, so I'm so tickled.

And you should feel special...you are!

:clap:

~D.

GardensOnGlass
04-03-2004, 09:32 PM
What a wonderfully thoughtful gift, Donna. How special! Can't wait to see your necklace!

Charlee
04-04-2004, 12:21 AM
What a wonderful gift! Can't wait to see what you do with the goodies. :D

Charlee

DonnaBee
04-04-2004, 12:32 AM
Thanks for having a look and for the votes of confidence! I will make something.... nothing minimalist about this one.... I will have to get out *all* my beads for this one! I am so grateful Jacqui that you gave me so many lampwork accents, I will need them!

Jacqui suggested I wrap the wire around the neck and not the handles, and I couldn't agree more... but I have to tell you... I think I see fiber possibly with this one! Another new thing for me! This could take months. Or two days. One never knows! :)

Thanks again Jacqui, and thanks everyone for having a look and appreciating it! :)

Barrie
04-04-2004, 12:45 AM
Wow! What a lucky gal you are (and you deserve every bit of it!!). Have a blast designing with those great elements!!! (and I agree with the fiber idea!!) Don't forget to show us the results!!