PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 4/3 Show & Tell

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-03-2004, 03:07 PM
Okey dokey...so I've been playing with some new ideas for fun and funky stuff to add to my "wearable art" display at shows and here's one of my first new pins.

It's a variety of mediums, including watercolor, wirework, stamping, acrylics, and metalwork. The final piece is varnished to keep it rigid and then a pin back is added. Signed, dated and Voila!

~Danielle

Burning Desire:

DonnaBee
04-03-2004, 04:08 PM
Oooooooooh! Danielle! That is wonderful!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

TheBlueBetween
04-03-2004, 04:39 PM
I LOVE IT!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What is it made of????

lissadivamama
04-03-2004, 04:45 PM
That is very cool, Danielle!

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-03-2004, 04:50 PM
Thanks Donna! :)

Pam, it's done on heavy duty Archival watercolor paper and then embellished and varnished...

Thanks Lissa!

I have a few more in the hopper that I'm working on, I'll post them when I'm done.

~Danielle

Charlee
04-03-2004, 05:07 PM
That's so happy and fun - I love it! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Charlee

Emjay
04-03-2004, 05:54 PM
Danielle,
I acutally GASPED when I saw this. LOVE IT. Did you get your stuff from Not Just Partz? I have some things from them to do---so much creativity, so little time...................

DonnaBee
04-03-2004, 06:05 PM
I'll post them when I'm done.

Really??? Thank you! I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday night! Seriously! :)

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-03-2004, 09:03 PM
Ok, here's another, but I have to warn you in advance, my lighting setup is nonexistant atm, so my pic isn't nearly as nice as the earlier one. I usually never photograph at night. /sigh

Anyhoo, this one is called Flip Flop:

DonnaBee
04-03-2004, 09:26 PM
That pic will do just fine. I appreciate that you uploaded it on a Saturday night for us. What kind of camera do you use? (I have been meaning to ask you that!) BTW, "Flip Flop" is cool!

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-03-2004, 09:33 PM
Bah, the picture doesn't do my flip flops justice! Hehehe.

I'll retake it tomorrow with the other one I have done and repost them.

I use a Fuji FinePix S7000. I -love- this camera. It was well worth the mega bucks I spent on it, but the only prob is it's a professional cam and I haven't a clue of what even half the features are or how they work. LOL. I'll need a tutor just to learn it all. The book that came with the camera is like a novel.

Heheheh..

Anyhoo..enough of me. Back to watching The Thomas Crown Affair!

:)

~D.