PDA

View Full Version : I'm so excited!

rmg
04-01-2004, 05:02 PM
I've just seen on ISGB forum that a bead I made for the summer exchange has been chosen to take part in gallery exhibition, along with beads from "real" beadmakers! I'm so excited! I hope I remamber how I made it! this was my interpretation of "summer".
Barrie, your beautiful bead which I have was selscted, too!
Rachelle.

*Naos*
04-01-2004, 05:32 PM
Phhhbbbbttt! You *ARE* a real bead maker, Sweety! :)

Gorgeous beady!
Am

Booger
04-01-2004, 05:35 PM
WOO HOO! Congratulations to you!!!

Sheryll :clap: :clap:

KristiB
04-01-2004, 05:42 PM
Congratulation Rachelle!!

Ha! Ha! I feel the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine was chosed for WINTER and it's among R-E-A-L beadmakers too!!!

Our very own LENDA and SHIRLEY COOK and EMILY LAKE And, and and and and WOW!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: (if I left off your name, sorry, it wasn't intentional :( )

How cools is this?

Thank you Deanna for your hard work on all these exchanges and for MAKING MY ENTIRE WEEK!!! :D :D

Kristi B

PS: Gosh... I hope this wasn't an April Fools Joke :rolleyes:

McDuck
04-01-2004, 05:51 PM
Congratulations!!!

LLane
04-01-2004, 05:51 PM
CONGRATULATIONS ALL!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Here's the link that names all the winners..... lots of WC people!!!

ISGB Link (http://www.isgb.org/forum/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=beadtechniques&Number=44119&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1)

Again Congrats !!!

Lois

blazinghussy
04-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Whoo hoo! Congrats to ALL you supah talented folks! You guys rule! :clap:

DebbieSue
04-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Congratulations! What an honor! :clap:

Debbie

Noah
04-01-2004, 08:52 PM
Congratulations everyone! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rachelle -- what a beautiful bead!

Lara
04-01-2004, 09:22 PM
I got a bead juried in as well. I was very surprised as I would enter a different bead now. Mine got in for fall.

Congrats all.

Lara

jessicah
04-01-2004, 09:42 PM
Congratulations!! I saw several familiar names on that list. Is there anywhere you can see pics of the beads submitted?

xoticbead
04-01-2004, 10:56 PM
Way to gooooooo, Soooooo Coool, Congrats all around.
Liz :clap: :clap: :clap:

Buck Young
04-02-2004, 12:23 AM
WOW!!

What a great complement to your talent. Congratulations!

Buck

Rubienzo
04-02-2004, 07:49 AM
Yes! Photos! We want to see! Rachelle, as I told you on the phone, I'm so happy for you its as if I won the honor myself! Congradulations to you all and in honor of the occasion, I will even include my first ever smilie :clap: :clap: :clap: !!!!
Robyn

Virginia L.
04-02-2004, 09:35 AM
congratulations you Real Bead Maker You!!! and to the other winners also - How exciting - God Bless - Virginia L. :clap: :clap: :clap: hmmmmmm, I keep trying to give standing ovations, but this guy just won't stand up!!! LOL

Aussiegirl
04-02-2004, 09:41 AM
Congratulations guys!!! You keep me motivated to try new things and work hard to get better and better at my beads. Im so proud of you....
it feels like family.
and I soooo love looking at your beads!!!
I brag on you to my friends!! :D :D :D
steph (aussiegirl)

Alethia Donathan
04-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Congratulations!! I saw several familiar names on that list. Is there anywhere you can see pics of the beads submitted?

Here's Deanna's site where the photo's of all the exchanges are posted. I'm so glad that she still has it posted since I totally forgot what I submitted :)

4 Seasons Exchange (http://www.mindspring.com/~griffindove/pg_exchanges.html)

Alethia

KetchikanSculptor
04-02-2004, 08:26 PM
I love that when people are happy and excited for something like this! You guys realy work hard at the things you love... I know you do... otherwise you would not all be here sharing your passion and excitment! WAY COOL EVERYONE!!!! Would love to see some more pictures!