PDA

View Full Version : Ok, be nice, now!

blazinghussy
04-01-2004, 09:42 AM
My first 'acceptable' beads. Other than the friggin' brown streaks in the light blue bead, I'm very happy with these and plan to sell them. What do you think, are they worthy? I do plan on grinding off the sharp points and all that fun, finishing type stuff. :)

xoticbead
04-01-2004, 09:52 AM
Those look great to me. Make sure you point out the brown streaks in the light blue one in the bead discription just so the buyer knows it. Other than that I think they are really nice.
Liz

blazinghussy
04-01-2004, 10:00 AM
Thank you :) And I should've worded that better - I won't be selling the blue bead because of the streaks :) I just can't sell inferior anything, I'm trying to build up this business, not destroy it :)

greatfindsct
04-01-2004, 10:01 AM
I love the color and the effects. Were you planning on selling on ebay, or locally? The reason I'm asking is because you said you were going to grind the edges down. It's hard to tell by the picture, but are they going to be perfectly shaped after that? Just make sure that you point the streaks out like Liz said, and if they are a bit off center. I just don't want you to start of ebay on the wrong foot, feedback is everything on ebay, especially in the bead categories.
I really think they are pretty though. Good luck :)

blazinghussy
04-01-2004, 10:10 AM
Well, it's the wierdest thing, I know they *look* uneven, but they really aren't! I think the appearance of uneveness can be attributed to the encasing with transparent glass. Because of the look I wanted with these beads the 'uneven' casing causes the bead to look uneven, but when you look at it from all angles you can tell it isn't. Except for the first one, and it's supposed to be that way ;)

swamperfolk
04-01-2004, 10:20 AM
NOt selling the blue one? That's my favorite.