PDA

View Full Version : hed

lizzy
03-31-2004, 03:40 PM
this is an acrylic painting i did a while back a little bigger than my others
i beleive its some kind of monster screaming or chanting what do you think? i hope you can see it i know the quality is pretty bad but this is the best i could get for some reason i also believe it was a premonition of basquiat becuase i had never seen much of his work and the next day after painting this i watched the movie, they kind of have the same hair

open up!

VieSaintSo
03-31-2004, 03:45 PM
at first i saw a cat...before reading your comments....but now....well ...a monster cat! :p
it is a bit dark...hard to tell you exacly how i feel about it....maybe a close up? :)

madrigle
03-31-2004, 06:22 PM
oooo, so mysterious. reminds me of nessy :)

James

Tamana
03-31-2004, 09:29 PM
"Hello darkness my old friend
"I've come to talk with you again..."

It's good to see your paintings again.

You should take the photos outside in the morning. Premonitions are best when fulfilled. :cool: I inadvertently (? yeah right) captured some little entities on film this past weekend while finishing off a roll. Interesting little things they are. The afterworld must not be in technicolor?

lizzy
04-01-2004, 12:12 AM
you definately dont want to see a close up of this heh its really ugly
you cant really see it except for far away
nessy the messy?!
: )
tamana i have to see those photographs you should post them or send them !

the other weird thing about this painting was i was holding it up to look at it in the mirror across the room and it slid out of my hands instead of falling it flew across the room like 3feet and slammed into the easal it messed the paint up in a copule of spots and i had to retouch it which was kind of hard
on the image it looks like a scratch across the middle im not sure if thats it or not
i think i painted this the night before i went to court so in court i had the image of this big spooky demon in my head hehe
ok so
thanks for you guys comments keep em coming
later on

TeAnne
04-01-2004, 04:01 AM
at first i saw a cat...before reading your comments....but now....well ...a monster cat! :p
it is a bit dark...hard to tell you exacly how i feel about it....maybe a close up? :)

yeahhhhhh. monster cat merging from the darkness to scratch and hiss and make demon kittens "Echos in the Sounds of Silence" I couldn't help myself, I love that song.:cat: :evil: :evil: :evil: love the colour :D

johnnyach
04-01-2004, 06:28 AM
Hi, I see the head of a deamon pushing its face through a silk hanging. I hope its not trying to get you. Deamons do that you know, or so they say.
Johnny. :evil: By the way I do like this very much.

Tamana
04-01-2004, 09:15 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35030&page=188&pp=15

tamana i have to see those photographs you should post them or send them ! ^

it'sALLart
04-02-2004, 07:21 AM
embryonic... funerary.. royal or perhaps evil or both.

the scary parts of "pictures from an exhibition"... missoursky...

night gallery.

eeeeeeeeeeee.

ZOTMA
04-02-2004, 07:11 PM
I very much like the darkness of it
and the subtleties therein
don't be so quick to dis it

lizzy
04-07-2004, 03:26 AM
hey again
thanks for all the interesting comments you really helped out
i couldnt really formulate my own opinions of it besides what i told you