PDA

View Full Version : Hill Tribe Beads....

Alan Cross
03-31-2004, 12:38 PM
Here is a source for Hill Tribe beads....you do need to be set up for wholesale with tax numbers so you can get through customs...and have an importers account , with that we were able to order, My wife just received her first order of Hill Tribe beads. They were shipped directly from Thailand. The guy from “Oriental-Catalogue”, who answered her email questions, was in Thailand at the time (and answered directly from Thailand), but the company office is in Florida. All their Hill Tribe beads and pendants are $.40 US per gram (some are still listed on the website at $.35 but all are now $.40 and the website is being adjusted)…..also the website says that they will match or under cut any other price on the internet. My wife didn’t find a better price so she ordered them from there and was very pleased with the prompt reply to each email and the very prompt shipping. The link below takes you directly to the Hill Tribe bead section of the website…..worth checking out if you are looking for these type of beads. If you do check it out, she also learned that there is no price break until you order 5,000 grams or more, and the minimum grams you can order of one type of bead is 50 grams.

http://www.wholesalecentral.com/oriental-catalog/store.cfm?event=showcatalog&catid=8977

Alan :)

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-31-2004, 01:13 PM
Thanks Alan, I've seen their site in passing before. Hehe, I used to live in Ft. Myers; that's where I met my husband.

That bundle of assorted mix doesn't look too shabby for $90.
When weighing by the gram, it doesn't take too long to hit that number anyway.

~Danielle

Alan Cross
03-31-2004, 01:17 PM
You are right about that.....I just got 4 Kilo's of silver from the :eek:
Alan :)