PDA

View Full Version : NLC Beads Thread Piggy

NLC
03-31-2004, 12:36 AM
Been too busy to check into the Showcase (I know, 40 lashes) so here's what I've been doing, other than running a candy store for Easter. (It's my current definition of craziness.)
Pig dressed up as a sheep because she was sick of being made fun of for being pudgy...
Three frogs on three beads...
Two frogs on one bead...
Optical illusion set for Corina's challenge...
Two dinos, just because...
(Continued - I have been busy!)
Nikki

NLC
03-31-2004, 12:40 AM
And more!
An awesome elf - In my world, elves are pierced and kind of a fun gothy type.
Green fish...Looks either sick or radioactive. :D

I think I'm tapped for the day now.
Cheers and thanks for looking!
Nikki
...Time to make the sheep...

Jacinthe
03-31-2004, 06:41 AM
Nikki!

AMAZING!!!!

Did you see my Genie Sheep I made using your wonderful tutorial beads?

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

McDuck
03-31-2004, 08:35 AM
Nikki, I lOve the optical illusion set! everything is so cute! Mary

CorvetteJuliet
03-31-2004, 09:48 AM
Nikki, they're fabulous! I think my favorite is the dinosaur wearing sunglasses! :cool: ~Juliet

bolimasa
03-31-2004, 11:21 AM
Nikki--
I just wanted to tell you that your Corina challenge beads are wonderful. I've been meaning to pm you this since they first posted. Definately one of my favorites posted so far. By the way, as always, I love your sheep

Looks like Sarah is breeding european sheep. Maybe she could clothe a goddess and get a Little Bo Peep to go with her new sheep!!

NLC
03-31-2004, 12:06 PM
Sarah - No, I hadn't seen your sheep! He's gorgeous! He looks like a cloud! (Or she - sorry!) Beautiful work!!!
McDuck & bolimasa - I love the way the optical illusion ones turned out, also. And I was proud enough to put them in the challenge for Corina, also... Guess we'll see how well THEY like them, huh? :D There's a lot of great work in there to drool over...
Juliet - The dino with glasses is a do-you-think-he-saw-r-us... Hehehehe... Too much free time here! But he has a great grin that didn't photograph well. :(
Bolimasa - (yes, again) I could make a naked sheep to go with one of Sarah's goddesses, but maybe that belongs in a different thread in this showcase. :evil:

Cheers and thanks for looking!!!!
Nikki

Iona
03-31-2004, 12:18 PM
Nikki, You're beads are cute, and the fish reminded me of a cartoon from a Syracuse N.Y, and the Onondaga Lake there. The husband is showing his wife a fish he caught and he says "You don't understand, it's not the size of the fish but who caught the one that glows in the dark the longest". Iona

dread
03-31-2004, 02:06 PM
O those opticals are wonderful - I saw them over on the Bead Challenge as was going to PM you and tell you I hope you win with those !!! they are great - such a steady hand

I was going to call your pig /sheep a PEEP but thats taken so maybe she's a PISH (no that would be pig/fish) so maybe she's a SHIG -

Love all your stuff !

manda j
03-31-2004, 02:18 PM
Nikki!

AMAZING!!!!

Did you see my Genie Sheep I made using your wonderful tutorial beads?

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

Hi Sarah-
Love the sheep, but I adore the large focal blue and white tab(?) bead! HOW BIG IS THAT???
Manda

latitude40
03-31-2004, 02:47 PM
The dino with glasses is a do-you-think-he-saw-r-us...

ahahahahaha!!!! :clap:

Karen

NLC
03-31-2004, 03:47 PM
ahahahahaha!!!! :clap:
Karen

*grin* It's a blatent steal from Jurassic Park (the first one) that kept popping up in my head, so it needed to be made into a bead. He's cuter in person... Stupid camera doesn't portray cuteness anywhere near as well as it should. *grumble grumble*

Dread - Love the slurred names!!! That one had to be made from a pun someone sent me "Ewe's not fat - ewe's fluffy!" A fat sheep couldn't be enough for that, right?

Nikki - The Sheep Goddess