PDA

View Full Version : Omaha Bead show this Sat...anyone going?

backroombeads
03-30-2004, 10:52 AM
The Omaha Bead show is this sat at the Westside Community Education Center on 108th St. I'm almost packed and leaving Thursday so I'll have some time to visit my sister. I was just curious if anyone else was going to be there. They say its a good show, but its my first year so I can't say for myself yet. Hope to see some of you there. Pat

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-30-2004, 11:03 AM
I think I could make a life just traveling around the country to various bead shows. /sighs dreamily

Unfortunately, I a) spent all my money at Bead Bonanza here in MI this past Sunday, and b) live too darn far away.

So that would be a negative. But, I hope you have a GREAT time! Bring your piggy bank. /wink

~D.

JAM Creations
03-30-2004, 04:53 PM
Are you going to buy or sell? I'll be there. To buy, of course!! Last year it was very packed with people--but they've expanded out a little so hopefully there will be more room to shop!!

Jodie

backroombeads
03-30-2004, 07:37 PM
I'm going to be selling- I hope. I keep hearing that its a pretty good show and its an opportunity to visit my sister a little too. It sounds like they expanded the show into two rooms so there is supposed to be plently of room. Hope you'll say hi when you come by. Look for South Park Pottery & Back Room Beads. Thanks Pat