PDA

View Full Version : ISGB Boro jury entry-please share yours

wildfirelauri
03-30-2004, 12:05 AM
I won't go into the ugly details of this project. Just suffice to say that I spent 12 hours today working on the finished piece. It wasn't at all what I had envisioned, but things do have a way of taking on a life of their own. If there was time, I would continue to tweak the design, but April 1st is sneaking up on me.

I would love to see pics of others' boro entries for the juried show...please share.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/29-Mar-2004/10074-pmcbracelet.jpg

Carriebug
03-30-2004, 02:43 AM
That is so pretty, Lauri! Those 12 hours were definiately worth it, even if it wasn't what you envisioned. I love your silver work! :D

Good Luck!
Carrie

Emily NZ
03-30-2004, 05:35 AM
Lauri that is absolutely beautiful!

I entered the loose bead catergory with this wigwag. I was really rushed as I only had a few days from receiving the entry forms to sending off a bead in time for it to be there by 1st April (needed to allow 10 days from here!). I do wish I had had more time.......... to make something really spectacular!

Hope it makes the grade!
Emily

LLane
03-30-2004, 08:40 AM
OOoooh.... nice job ladies!!! Both of those are real winners!!

Lori.... your silver work is great (and so is the glass)..... and Emily.... I like the color and preciseness ?? of your wigwag!!!

Good luck,
Lois

McDuck
03-30-2004, 09:10 AM
Lauri, that is beautiful, great work! Emily, love those wigwags, I am wigwag challenged :rolleyes: -Mary