PDA

View Full Version : Monday Evening S&T 3/29

Darla60
03-29-2004, 07:09 PM
Anybody wanna play?! :clap: Here are two, from me to you! Focal beads that is! ;)

Have a great evening everyone!

Darla

Patricia'sglass
03-29-2004, 07:21 PM
Ok Darla!! I really like the green dots on the bottom bead.
I've just started making bicones so here are a couple. That's not a bicone!! I'm still looking for it.

Darla60
03-29-2004, 07:24 PM
Ok Darla!! I really like the green dots on the bottom bead.
I've just started making bicones so here are a couple.
Your beads are pretty, Patty! I love the colors you used. Keep up the good work!

Darla

lwdstk66
03-29-2004, 07:34 PM
Darla,
Nice work.
I have been using my kiln for fusing. I wanna make beads!!
I know then I will wanna fuse. Life is hard!!

Patricia'sglass
03-29-2004, 07:38 PM
Thanks, Darla. The squiggle on the top bead are really well done. I have limited stringer control. I still can't find the right spot in the flame.. I am working on turning it down to a softer flame. Back to the 3 p's.
Pattym

double S
03-29-2004, 07:45 PM
Great focals Patty and Darla.
I had a 3 set day :D . I only have 12 mandrals and I put my beads in a fiber blanket so between caring for the kids today I managed to make, take off the mandral and clean 3 sets of beads :clap:
first some green,red and white with a little uranium yellow and mosaic green,
next some grey and ivory
last some aqua, teal, ivory, black and ocelot frit.
Lisa S

Patricia'sglass
03-29-2004, 07:58 PM
That's a lot of work for one day! I love the colors in the last set but I love green.
Pattym

mhartjen
03-29-2004, 08:22 PM
Wonderful goodies! Darla ... I love the silvered bicone! Patty ... your choice of colors is great! Lisa ... great sets ... hard to pick a favorite. Here are a few of mine for this evening ... Marna

dread
03-29-2004, 08:24 PM
I love all the beads - I am so far behind getting my beads shown because I've been traveling and having to get organized back at work and have so many ideas running through my head. Just finished a bunch of painted beads using reusche and paradise paints and some rubber stamps just to start and then I will paint my own - tonight was pretty much on how to get the flat glass piece onto my bead - by the third one I caught on - they should be ready for show and tell tomorrow so stay tuned for that - it was pretty simple and I will detail it out for everyone to try

So tonight I am showing some hollows (Tink inspired) and another dragon head
I surprised myself with the hollows one after the other

Darla60
03-29-2004, 08:27 PM
Thanks, you guys. :)

LOL...Lisa, I know just what you mean! I am really anxious to do the PMC thang but cannot turn the torch off long enough. That's the whole reason I chose the kiln I did, so I could not only anneal beads, but fuse and work with PMC. lol

Patty, that can be tricky, finding the spot near the flame for surface design, and I am by no means an expert there. lol Just keep playing around with it. You'll get it. I don't turn down my flame though. I just work further out of the flame if I need to. Know what I mean?

Lisa S., I have no idea how you did that much today with those little ones!! You must be ever so efficient, girl!! Way to go!

OHOHOHHH! Marna, you and Deborah sneeked in on me....Marna, those beads are GORGEOUS! And Deborah, I love your "Tink Inspired" set!!

Darla

lwdstk66
03-29-2004, 08:47 PM
D- Your strand looks like candies with chocolate drizzled on top! Yum!

KathyB
03-29-2004, 08:51 PM
lovely lovely lovely!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

littlecrow1
03-29-2004, 09:03 PM
Ohh I love these threads!! :clap: Awesome beads!

This is a new one for me...hollow bead with a core, just finished listing it on ebay..lots of buy it nows this weeks seeing I have a load of them cause Im not doing the fire and ice show next month...sitter canceled :crying:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=111410&stc=1

Patricia'sglass
03-29-2004, 09:19 PM
Wowzer, everyone!!

Briatha
03-29-2004, 09:23 PM
Darla gorgeous focals!
Patty yummy bicones!
Lisa lovely sets!
Marna stunning focals!
Deborah mouthwatering set and awesome dragon!
Deb breathtaking heart!

Darla60
03-29-2004, 09:46 PM
Deb, that is a sweet heart!

Hi Kathy and Briatha! :)

Darla

Lori Peterson
03-29-2004, 09:51 PM
Wow! Gorgeous beads! Darla, I love BOTH of those focals! Marna - would you just stop it, already???? You're such a glass temptress!!!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/29-Mar-2004/12192-strictlybusinesslong.jpg

Jamn!
03-29-2004, 09:58 PM
Awsome stuff everyone.. I made exactly 2 (two) beads today! hehehe

I am not showing them until they get out of the coke reduced like crazy. One is a new weird type of bead and I am not sure if I like it or not??

Darla60
03-29-2004, 10:15 PM
Wow! Gorgeous beads! Darla, I love BOTH of those focals! Marna - would you just stop it, already???? You're such a glass temptress!!!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/29-Mar-2004/12192-strictlybusinesslong.jpg

Thanks, Lori! AND, that is an awesome set!

Darla

SonyaHusko
03-30-2004, 12:26 AM
Marna, I LOVE that top bead!

Here's another coral boro set. I seem to want to put elephant charms with these for some strange reason.