PDA

View Full Version : EL Diablo...Just finished

Sundrop
03-28-2004, 10:08 AM
this is 11x14 oil on board..............

Tamana
03-28-2004, 11:00 AM
Nice to see you incorporating some color. The monochrome were nice; but, I think it's time to you to take it further too. Additionally, the formation of discernable form is nice to see too. Nice evolution...

Sundrop
03-28-2004, 11:30 AM
Nice to see you incorporating some color. The monochrome were nice; but, I think it's time to you to take it further too. Additionally, the formation of discernable form is nice to see too. Nice evolution...Hey Tamana,Its good to hear from you...Do you have any Ideas as for taking it further?Im trying to figure out what you mean by nice to see you incorparating color.I have always used color in my collages.and I only use black on my oils....Did you see one of my collages or do you think this one has color in it?........Steve

madrigle
03-28-2004, 12:19 PM
I've looked at your piece several times this morning, I keep coming back to it for more. It's odd, it touches me so personally. I was going through a really rough patch a year and a half ago or so and poured my soul out in my journal about this distructive whirlwind spinning out of control within myself. Anyway, this painting just really struck a nerve with me.

Thanks,

James

Sundrop
03-28-2004, 01:49 PM
I've looked at your piece several times this morning, I keep coming back to it for more. It's odd, it touches me so personally. I was going through a really rough patch a year and a half ago or so and poured my soul out in my journal about this distructive whirlwind spinning out of control within myself. Anyway, this painting just really struck a nerve with me.

Thanks,

James
Then you will like this piece entitled the machine......I have had allot of tragedy in my own life ,In which I express my through my work........I have had the life sucked out of me in more then one occassion,and as soon as I feel leveled,it is done to me again....I must be cursed................Steve

Sundrop
03-28-2004, 01:52 PM
heres some detail

madrigle
04-02-2004, 06:37 PM
Steve, have you shown these? I really think you should submit these to a gallery. Really very powerful images.

james

surreal
04-03-2004, 01:13 AM
Powerful images!
Forms are terrific.
:)

TeAnne
04-03-2004, 04:27 AM
These are a whirlwind of cyclones. Excellent :clap: :clap: