PDA

View Full Version : wet canvas beads

Helen Simon
03-27-2004, 04:45 PM
I'm taking my little son to a Christian Rock (Ted Agnew, Siler's Bald and some Girl) concert tonight, his first, and I'm wearing my wet canvas t shirt, so made some spectrum beads to wear with my favorite new shirt...wonder what he's wearing...Love, Helen

Helen Simon
03-27-2004, 04:47 PM
Here's the beads, duh...

gb-beads
03-27-2004, 07:43 PM
Have a great time, Helen!

Your beads are beautiful and well-coordinated with the WC shirt..... BUT your flower beads are the VERY BEST!!!

Hope your son has fun with his mom! :)

Virginia L.
03-28-2004, 01:29 AM
Sounds so wonderful and those beads go GREAT with their T-shirt...bring some earplugs...the last youth Christian Concert I took my grandson to, I sure wish I had some, but boy was he impressed - have a wonderful time - God Bless - Virginia L.

Helen Simon
03-28-2004, 08:33 AM
Thanks Genie and Virginia. It was awesome, and we DID have fun! It was Barlow Girl, very fast hard rock, 3 sisters stressing purity and devotion, but in a very loud way! Then Siler's Bald, a more mellow rock worship band, in that they played a few slow ones, and had a voilin, and some string percussion thing I'd never seen. And then Todd Agnew, a bluesy sound with an awesome violin, and Tod's voice is gravelly, perfect for blues. Two of the guys are from Memphis where blues abounds.
www.gracelikerain.com
is their site to see if their tour may come near you. It was my little son's first time to see people raise their hearts and hands to worship God in a huge congregation, and he took to it like a fish to water. (We go to a reformed church.):clap:
This was a free concert of the finest quality, and they didn't even take an offering, but rather asked folks to sponser a kid through World Vision in gratitude...guys that walked their talk. Love, Helen

toozygoot
03-28-2004, 08:50 AM
Helen - those beads are super the way the colors gradiate! I know that's not a word but I can't think of the right one. I know you will experience great joy at the concert!

pat