PDA

View Full Version : If Your Easily Offended by MALE Anatomy SKip This

Pages : [1] 2

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-26-2004, 11:16 AM
So a longgggggggggggggggggg time ago people were joking around about well penis beads talking about how they would make them and that we should do an exchange and all that stuff....wellllllll I was at the torch last night ( you alll can see where THIS is going ) and I decided what the hell lets see if we can make the worlds tiniest pyrex penis adult toy lol that you can wear on a string so that was my mission now they may not be the smallest but lol variety is the spice of life right? A friend fondly refers to them as

MR HAPPY MINIS

so I present the new MR HAPPY MINIS!
lol

ps ill have to get a side pic as they are uh curved you could say ;)

McDuck
03-26-2004, 11:18 AM
omg karin, all with their own little real deformities. hahaha well here i sit sick at work and you did make me giggle. back to the doldrums...-mary

DebbieSue
03-26-2004, 11:24 AM
I like the one with the blue b***s (um, beads). :D

Debbie

Orca
03-26-2004, 11:46 AM
Gee, why would anyone be offended by the bodies nature gave us? I'll never understand that.

I myself have a great fondness for male anatomy :evil: , and I love the beads. You done good.

Jacinthe
03-26-2004, 12:10 PM
Gee, why would anyone be offended by the bodies nature gave us? I'll never understand that.

I myself have a great fondness for male anatomy :evil: , and I love the beads. You done good.

I agree completely with Orca! :evil:

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

KathyB
03-26-2004, 12:16 PM
BWWWWAAAAAHHHHAAHAAA!! I Love them! :clap: :clap: :clap:

tiny testes... wee wee-wee's... I'll try and think of more :evil:

McDuck
03-26-2004, 12:18 PM

Debbie

ROFL I didnt notice the blue...umm beads. LOL great karin...I too have a fondness for the male anantomy...-Mary

Beth Myers
03-26-2004, 12:21 PM
Yeap,
I'd just love to have one of those sitting on my chest! .......LOL!
B~~~

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-26-2004, 12:26 PM
hehe ;) Ive been challenged by a guy friend to make matching uh breast beads...and uh well hoochie beads! lol its gonna be a whole "adult" line of beads before i know it! lol
Karin

meh2purple
03-26-2004, 02:16 PM
OMIGOSH Karin... those are SOOOO funny!!! :clap:

That's pretty wild I come into Wetcanvas today and see this. Just last weekend I had my bestfriend's wedding shower. We were joking about how her sister was going to bring the extra large dildo to the shower. She didn't, of course. But, I told Annee, my bestfriend, that I would make her sister a penis bead! I haven't attempted it yet, but I will... and give it to her as a surprise. Knowing her sister, she'll probaby wear it around her neck!!

Mary

Hal
03-26-2004, 02:25 PM

Debbie

That's because you aren't a guy! :p Bleu beads are nothing to laugh at. :eek:

Seems like mostly ladies commenting on this site. Wonder why? I know I wouldn't want to wear one, but I can still appreciate the work - warts and all (so to speak).

Interesting ideas. I do flying female fairies with breasts. I have gotten some interesting comments on whether or not I should have put the nice red nipples on them or not. Go figure.

Enjoy your beads. Tell me what people say when you wear them on Easter. :evil:

Hal

Parrotise
03-26-2004, 04:47 PM
What a way to get all of us to click on a post! Mention the male anatomy and here we are :evil: I was thinking of going to an adult shop to find my best friend a "present" for her husband's 50th B-Day. Instead I think I'll try to make a...bead. :D Thanks for the laugh Karin!

Vicki

satnin
03-26-2004, 05:23 PM
Were they " Hard " to make ? :evil:
Did you have models? :evil:
No really.. I have been threatening to do the same thing for some time.. Could be a mini challenge , Don't ya think... :angel:

thewildbunny
03-26-2004, 05:52 PM
I am ALL FOR a mini penii challenge...

*snicker*

I can't believe I just said that

KetchikanSculptor
03-26-2004, 05:55 PM
So a longgggggggggggggggggg time ago people were joking around about well penis beads talking about how they would make them and that we should do an exchange and all that stuff....wellllllll I was at the torch last night ( you alll can see where THIS is going ) and I decided what the hell lets see if we can make the worlds tiniest pyrex penis adult toy lol that you can wear on a string so that was my mission now they may not be the smallest but lol variety is the spice of life right? A friend fondly refers to them as

MR HAPPY MINIS

so I present the new MR HAPPY MINIS!
lol

ps ill have to get a side pic as they are uh curved you could say ;)

Cool! Mini wankers! Love it!

Wanna see my wanker? Oh... did I say that?
I mean wanna see my nude sculpture? It's not as happy as yours is... but it's still got the right stuff!

beaderpaine
03-26-2004, 06:18 PM
tiny testes... wee wee-wee's... I'll try and think of more :evil:

Wee Willie Winkies!!!

Beth Myers
03-26-2004, 07:31 PM
Okay,
Here's what I want to know, DOES THE SIZE MATTER? (ROFLMAO)
Do they shrink when it's cold out?
And are you using a "hot head", lol.

Beth

Jamn!
03-26-2004, 08:01 PM
My cousin thinis.. oops sorry I have penis on the brain.. She thinks they look like candy!!

Did you use a blow hose to make them.. I mean er are they hollow weenies or in other words did you blow them?

!Karen
03-26-2004, 08:04 PM
Okay,
Here's what I want to know, DOES THE SIZE MATTER? (ROFLMAO)
Do they shrink when it's cold out?
And are you using a "hot head", lol.

Beth

LMAO!!! "The Shrinkage Factor" LOL!! A Seinfeld best!

Howza bout
Mini Manhood
Petit Penie Poles
Teenie Penie Weenies

Those are great!! Thanks for the snicker,

Karen

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-26-2004, 08:41 PM
OH YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS ARE TOOOO MUCH! IM LAUGHING SO HARD! hehe
ok since you guys are GOING THERE ill tell you what one of my girlfriends said ....lol its horrible so brace yourself!
she said "Karin....you know how you can market these? Market them as this!
"BE A CHICK WITH DICK BUY THIS BEAD!" "
too much! lol lol no I did not BLOW them on a blow hose or tube lol ;) NO they WONT SHRINK they will NEVER loose their erection lol oh i cant believe i just typed that lol and they can come in MANY different sizes ;) although i bet i can make one that LOOKS like it just got out of the pool all "george costanza style" lol oh man im still laughing at your guys comments ! too funny!
lol

Beth Myers
03-26-2004, 10:03 PM
I think you should name them "Snap on tools".
Just a thought.
beth

Booger
03-27-2004, 12:00 AM
Oh IggieNus!

I am not sure what is the funniest on this thread - the bead or the responses, but you have officially "inspired" me! May I please put him up here tomorrow??? He is currently being annealed for strength and duribility....... :evil:

Hard At Work,
Booger

Jo-Del
03-27-2004, 12:13 AM
I think you should name them "Snap on tools".
Just a thought.
beth

LOL, what an add for ebay!! Tooooooooooo Funny!! Monique

encantado
03-27-2004, 12:22 AM
My friends and I call the battery operated one's..... The Black and Decker Home Wrecker. I can't wait to see what Ms. Booger has in store for us.

ritabead
03-27-2004, 12:33 AM
What exactly is the Co Efficient of Expansion for a glass Penis?
And as far as warts and all. I'll tell you what I told my boyfriends in highschool. Keep the warts to yourself, I'll take the rest. :evil:

Puny pee pee's
Teenie Weenies
Bitsy Bobs (for those of you who have named them)
Totem Tallywhackers

Very funny stuff!

Beth Myers
03-27-2004, 12:39 AM
How 'bout one eyed bead reamers.....
I have heard talk around the hot shop, that if you do blow them, they will expand......
could just be hearsay....but I guess anything is worth a try.

Tink
03-27-2004, 12:42 AM
Yeap,
I'd just love to have one of those sitting on my chest! .......LOL!
B~~~

OMG!! LOL!!!!! I am PMP here! Beth, you are INSANE! I love it! Hehehehehe!

Tink
03-27-2004, 12:44 AM
I mean er are they hollow weenies

TRICK OR TREAT!

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-27-2004, 12:53 AM
anyones Teeny weeniee peenie playthings are welcome for posting in this thread as long as they are made of glass lol ;) oh i cant imagine what Miss Booger has instore! oh I cant even imagine! lol oh you guys are cracking me up! Snap on TOols lol hehe can you think of some of the "emails" id get from men LOOKING FOR actual TOOLS adn getting that ebay auction! lol

"Snap on tools"
FOr the man in all of us lol

karin

Tink
03-27-2004, 01:00 AM
FOr the man in all of us
karin

Oh geez... I am SO not touching THAT one.

Hal
03-27-2004, 01:21 AM
You are all completely and utterly insane. I am glad I have found someplace I belong. :D

I just found out that one of my naked ladies sold!!! It was a rather volumptuous woman doing a back bend. I heard that the person that bought her was pleased that the glass looked so real - nipples, big butt and all. But with a joy of life that would let her do a back bend.

I hope you all enjoy "making some new friends" on your torches over the next few days. And always remember to practice safe . . . well whatever it is you are going to do with them. Yikes!!! Going to take that image to bed with me. :eek: I can't wait to see what my subconscious makes of this whole thing.

Tink - Are you sure you aren't going to touch it? :p

Enjoy yourselves ladies!

Hal

Tink
03-27-2004, 01:29 AM
Tink - Are you sure you aren't going to touch it?

No.

I'm not sure.

:D

snootyvixen
03-27-2004, 01:35 AM
I hope you all enjoy "making some new friends" on your torches over the next few days.

If I was capable of "making a new friend", it would be one helluva lot bigger than Karin's! HAHA!!!

Are they actually beads, Karin? Di (disimmie) has one on a Burgard ring, and I can't remember for the life of me who made it, but I think she bought it at Bead & Button last year.

Vikki

Tink
03-27-2004, 01:39 AM
If I was capable of "making a new friend", it would be one helluva lot bigger than Karin's! HAHA!!!

I *knew* there was some good reason I needed a bigger torch...

Alegre Designs
03-27-2004, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snootyvixen

I *knew* there was some good reason I needed a bigger torch...

Well, I didn't really get a bigger torch but when that original post was here in WC about the glass dildo episode on HBO's Real Sex.
I got "inspired" from that crazy thread and made a set of "Art" beads! It's cleverly posed to look like a goddess with big blue boobs or a full salute at attention! There of course is also a femine art bead..:o :o
I'll need to take some pictures to post tomorrow if anyone really wants to see??
:o :o :o

saucy
03-27-2004, 03:20 AM
Ditto to Orca's comment. I love the one with blue balls too, and I really love the male form. :evil: All shapes and all sizes - my favorite fantasy. :evil:

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-27-2004, 03:34 AM
yes it is actually a bead the hole runs horizontal through the uh glassballs ;)
you guys had to laughing so hard I cried! and yes please show away! ;) post any pics of your glass work that fit into this context! ;)
hehe oh man im still laughing thinking about some of these comments oh when im having a bad day im gonna have to come re read this thread for a laugh!
karin

Libby L.
03-27-2004, 09:33 AM
Opps Teenie Weenies is taken. Stephanie Sersich has been making Teenie Weenies for about 5 years. She sells them at her shows and gets a whole wide range of reactions. Mothers looking around at Stephanines beautiful beads and jewerly, and the kids spotting the Weenies and asking "Mom what are these?" Stephanie says she has had Mom's running from her table with their hands over the kids eyes.
She tries to put them way back and somewhat hidden so as not to offend.
I am a proud owner of Teenie Weenie earrings. I wore them home from Tom and Sages and forgot to take them off..my teenage son (15) was horrifed and even more so when I wore them when his friends came over.
I live to embaress my son.

The Libster aka Libby

Natalia
03-27-2004, 09:56 AM
Fabulous creations!!!

Just a suggestion...what about "Mini Mojos"? ala Austin Powers...

Yeah, baby, yeah! :evil: mwa ha ha ha ha :evil:

Natalia

csamson
03-27-2004, 10:28 AM
....IT WAS COLD I TELL YA!!

ReZ

Charlee
03-27-2004, 10:57 AM
:eek: OMG Karin, I am dying laughing!!! :eek: Y'all, I swear, I have laughed so hard, I think I hurt something I'll need later.

No erectile dysfunction here, I see. Can't wait to see what some of the other folks come up with. Hmmm... Peter Pets? Like Chia pets, but sans Chia.

Charlee <-- still giggling

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-27-2004, 11:04 AM
:
No erectile dysfunction here, I see. Can't wait to see what some of the other folks come up with. Hmmm... Peter Pets? Like Chia pets, but sans Chia.

Charlee <-- still giggling

PETER PETS! oh I love it ! lol

StefaniBeads
03-27-2004, 11:11 AM
Peter Pets?! I LOVE it! LOL!! :D

KetchikanSculptor
03-27-2004, 11:18 AM
Ignuss-Fatuss...Karin... You do realize that you have all of us in a state of glass-penis-obsessiveness.... IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! ROFLMAO

Now having said that... here is my first attempt at any anatomy pieces parts.... remember, I only have about 100 hours or less on a hot head torch and limited nude male models available... and NONE willing to share the "important parts" in the way they need to be for glass sculpting! lol.... but if any of you "very fine" fellows want to model for me... I mean gee... I would be HAPPY to have ya come on UP! Oh my... I said something in that "color" range again didn't I? tee hee :p

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-27-2004, 11:28 AM
Ignuss-Fatuss...Karin... You do realize that you have all of us in a state of glass-penis-obsessiveness.... IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! ROFLMAO
I know I know Im such a HORRIBLE INFLUENCE ON YOUR ALL! I should be banished! *kneels on ground begging please dont banish me ill try to mend my ways!*

Now having said that... here is my first attempt at any anatomy pieces parts.... remember, I only have about 100 hours or less on a hot head torch and limited nude male models available... and NONE willing to share the "important parts" in the way they need to be for glass sculpting! lol.... but if any of you "very fine" fellows want to model for me... I mean gee... I would be HAPPY to have ya come on UP! Oh my... I said something in that "color" range again didn't I? tee hee :p

PRetty darn good one ! nice choice of uh hum colors ;) hehe I see a blue trend here :)

And if you all dont mind Im gonna officially nab "Peter Pets" as the name for mine ;) lol Too fun! hehe *giggles incesently*
Karin

KetchikanSculptor
03-27-2004, 11:39 AM
Doesn't that last picture look like it should have two more "tires" up front? Like the Oscar Meyer Weenie Wagon Mobile? :o

Beth Myers
03-27-2004, 11:51 AM
I'm not sure on the "peter pets" thingy, gives me the impression that if I water it, it will sprout hair......ack.
LOL!
Beth
(of the arrested develpment)

KetchikanSculptor
03-27-2004, 12:01 PM
I wonder... can we sell tiny lil wienies on the bay? LOL... or is that considered erotic? :D

Booger
03-27-2004, 12:05 PM
Here it is - The bead that came up after reading last night!

It's for the guy at the gas station that tells you "There is no bathroom here" when you have a toddler in tow that is new at the potty training thing and dancing wildly by the counter... It's for the guy who screams and yells and calls the clerk names and backs up the lobby with people for 20 minutes at the auto title office over a $5.00 late charge when he just bought an $80,000 Porsche.... It's for the guy who has no clue what color your eyes are after being married for 13 years, but can tell you the year and make of every single vehicle ever made...And it's for the guy who sucks down gallons of beer, hits on your friends, and when you get mad? Tells you that you are repressed! BUT I AM NOT BITTER!!!!!! Nope. Not a bit......
Booger of Joy and Happiness

I am proud to present..................THE DICK HEAD BEAD!
Disclaimer
(Any resemblence to people living or dead, is purely coincidental and in no way is meant to be a portrait of any ex-husband.......................that may live in Cleveland, Ohio.......and drives a Porsche.............)

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-27-2004, 12:06 PM
oh My GOD
I spit doritos all over my screen from laughing! THat is SUPERB! oh hes just uh special! oh man Miss Booger youve "outdone" yourself! hehe

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-27-2004, 12:07 PM
I wonder... can we sell tiny lil wienies on the bay? LOL... or is that considered erotic? :D
You know I tried to get that answer from "live help" today and they didnt say....
im very tempted to post an auction just to "find out" lol
karin

Tink
03-27-2004, 12:08 PM
I'm gonna try one today. I mean I'm gonna try making one today. :evil:

I think I shall call them "Piccola Salsiccia". As for eBay, good question.

Donna and I have been wanting to make some large, functional ones. This will be good practice.

Ok. I gotta go see if my model is busy ;)

!Karen
03-27-2004, 12:09 PM

It's for the guy at the gas station that tells you "There is no bathroom here" when you have a toddler in tow that is new at the potty training thing and dancing wildly by the counter... It's for the guy who screams and yells and calls the clerk names and backs up the lobby with people for 20 minutes at the auto title office over a $5.00 late charge when he just bought an $80,000 Porsche.... It's for the guy who has no clue what color your eyes are after being married for 13 years, but can tell you the year and make of every single vehicle ever made...And it's for the guy who sucks down gallons of beer, hits on your friends, and when you get mad? Tells you that you are repressed! BUT I AM NOT BITTER!!!!!! Nope. Not a bit......

Disclaimer
(Any resemblence to people living or dead, is purely coincidental and in no way is meant to be a portrait of any ex-husband.......................that may live in Cleveland, Ohio.......and drives a Porsche.............)

LMAO - perfectly done!!

Tink
03-27-2004, 12:12 PM
OMG I love that bead!!!! I do think that is your finest bit of sculpture yet! And I love that it looks like his... um... boys are on fire. LOL!

KetchikanSculptor
03-27-2004, 12:17 PM

Disclaimer

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just way to hilarious! Specially the disclaimer! Wonder if your ex knows my ex? Bet they do!

McDuck
03-27-2004, 12:17 PM

Disclaimer

OMGA ROFLMAO that is speechless! Cudos Queen Booger! _mary...errrr...the hysterically laughing mcduck

Hal
03-27-2004, 12:22 PM
Hmmm. . . That looks like one of my old bosses.

Great job Queen Booger!

General thought back to the name thing - Do you really want a glass item with the word "Snap" in the name? Ugh.

Hal

McDuck
03-27-2004, 12:25 PM
Karin, as far as the bay is concerned, as long as yo make it adult, you can post it. You would not believe the crap on the bay...-mary errr mcduck who obviously has seen some weird stuffs on the bay...

DonnaBee
03-27-2004, 12:25 PM
Karin, they are just darling!

Booger, you have outdone yourself. That is a truly remarkable work of art, in all seriousness.

ruf, Ketchikan, very nice first efforts! Keep *up* the good work! :)

!Karen
03-27-2004, 12:27 PM
You know I tried to get that answer from "live help" today and they didnt say....
im very tempted to post an auction just to "find out" lol
karin

The oil, watercolor, pencil, etc., artists have this problem and I've never understood the why of it. Of course they aren't laughing hysterically over the male member :o , but we aren't either are we?? (spitting Doritos-LOL).

When they portray nudes in their work, most often there is not a problem. But occasionally someone will report the auction as inappropriate for regular eBay and want it moved to the adult section or pulled altogether. Sometimes their auctions are pulled because someone complained. Go figure.

And I'm not talking about works portraying sexual congress. HA-I just love that term!

:)Karen

Oh, what about Pygmy Penii

KetchikanSculptor
03-27-2004, 12:31 PM
Now we can tell everyone that we are making "rods" out of rods!

Hal
03-27-2004, 12:33 PM
And I'm not talking about works portraying sexual congress. HA-I just love that term!

If you think about how most of us get treated by our elected representatives, the term makes a lot of sense.

Edit - Of course, doing a "senate" to someone does not sound like fun. But who wouldn't be interested in a "supreme courting"? :)

Tinii Penii has some ring to it.

How about Breasticles for breast beads?

Hal

Hal
03-27-2004, 01:26 PM
Just thought of another one. . .

Why do think they call them "the members of congress"?? :D

snootyvixen
03-27-2004, 01:44 PM
Just thought of another one. . .

Why do think they call them "the members of congress"?? :D

Hah!!! There's a
heads up! (grrrrooooaaaan ....LOL)

MzBooger - can you PLEEEEEZE bring that bead to the MI retreat? I just want to touch it ... just a little bit .... *snicker*

Hey, Heidi used to sell hers on eBay (though they weren't beads, but classed as toys,I think) - I don't see any reason why you can't sell them, you may have to put them in the adult category though.

Vikki

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-27-2004, 01:50 PM
Oh I reallllly want to post them but god what would my MOTHER THINK! shes sooo uh...well "prude" lol I am the "black sheep" when it comes to THIS sorta stuff....
lol
karin

snootyvixen
03-27-2004, 02:04 PM
Oh I reallllly want to post them but god what would my MOTHER THINK! shes sooo uh...well "prude" lol I am the "black sheep" when it comes to THIS sorta stuff....
lol
karin

Is she a member of eBay? If you post them in the "adult" category you have to have a credit card on file with eBay to see the auction, they use it as verification. Then again,she'd probably be wondering why your auction titles were showing up as "Requires Adult Verification" ... and in red, no less!

Vikki

Tink
03-27-2004, 02:09 PM
With so much on my plate right now, I'm thinking of combining efforts on some of my projects: Enameled Stringers on vessels that are etched... stuff like that. Maybe I should combine my Troll effots with my penis efforts.

Hmmmm.....

McDuck
03-27-2004, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=Maybe I should combine my Troll effots with my penis efforts.

Hmmmm.....[/QUOTE]

Now that ought to be interesting...1" troll, 1" penis...geesh if men really came that way! rofl, mary

DichroDiva
03-27-2004, 02:49 PM

Disclaimer

This is, without doubt, the most amazing, awesome, wonderful, perfect expression of a Dick Head that I have ever seen in my entire life.

If you make any to sell, I want one, please. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hugs Karen

Fyrsmith
03-27-2004, 03:37 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You women are so nasty!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Try turning the pic of Boogers "Dick Head" upside down, it's even better. Flaming uhh, "parts".

Sounds like you are well rid of the disclaimed model for that bead. He is the type that gives the rest of us a bad rep.

-Don-

3SistersBeads
03-27-2004, 03:50 PM
OMG, this is the best thread!

I have to tell this story though..................

I have an 11 year old student. The first lesson, we were making stringers and I was showing her how to heat the rod on an angle so the glas would roll intself into a ball. Well, it was a pretty thick rod and when the glass started rolling into this "tip," I almost died because it looked pretty darn real to me and, here I was, falling all over myself and I couldn't get that stringer pulled fast enough, I tell you! :D

I like the mini mojo name! That's a good one! So, we need a mini mojo exchange.

And this is crazy but all I keep thinking of is my cat, Newman, and when he starts licking himself and that "pink thing" is out there front and center. EW!

YIKES! :cat:

3SistersBeads
03-27-2004, 03:56 PM
lol
karin

Well that's easy, Karin -- Create a new name! She'll never know!!!!

Leslie

BurningScentsations
03-27-2004, 04:29 PM
Ignuss-Fatuss...Karin... .... remember, I only have about 100 hours or less on a hot head torch and limited nude male models available... and NONE willing to share the "important parts" in the way they need to be for glass sculpting! lol.... but if any of you "very fine" fellows want to model for me... I mean gee... I would be HAPPY to have ya come on UP!

You're gonna need a whole lot more glass! :evil:

snootyvixen
03-27-2004, 04:46 PM

Sounds like a challenge to me!!!

(and it won't be your Scentsations that are burning, right Ketchikan?? LOL!!!)

Vikki

KetchikanSculptor
03-27-2004, 05:18 PM

Are you volunteering to model :clap: ??? Please say yes! LOLOL :D

I gots lotsa glass!!!

KetchikanSculptor
03-27-2004, 05:24 PM
Sounds like a challenge to me!!!

(and it won't be your Scentsations that are burning, right Ketchikan?? LOL!!!)

Vikki

LOL.... RIGHT Vikki! :D

Beth Myers
03-27-2004, 05:39 PM
blink Blink.....

You Mean Those Were not Life Size.........

I've Been Robbed!!!!!

Jillie Beads
03-27-2004, 05:58 PM
Things are pretty cruddy in my life right now and I barely get a chance to check in here, but I did get a kick out of this thread! You guys are the best! I share with you my peni project... enjoy! Jill

KetchikanSculptor
03-27-2004, 06:20 PM
Things are pretty cruddy in my life right now and I barely get a chance to check in here, but I did get a kick out of this thread! You guys are the best! I share with you my peni project... enjoy! Jill

Hi Jill! Sorry to here that things are the pits. I been there done that.... :(

Your color choices are so cool and I think that your "mini pet" can be used as a whistle!! he he he :p

Hal
03-27-2004, 06:21 PM
Karin - Go for the new name. And if she still asks about it, ask her what SHE was doing in the adult section!!!!

Beth - Yep. You have been robbed.

Ruf - Do you cover the plane tickets for your models? :D

KetchikanSculptor
03-27-2004, 06:24 PM
Oh, Oh... I just got another brainy idea! I think I will have to make one that whistles!!!! You would have to "blow" on the "right" end of it to make it whistle though! :p

Hal
03-27-2004, 06:26 PM
Oh, Oh... I just got another brainy idea! I think I will have to make one that whistles!!!! You would have to "blow" on the "right" end of it to make it whistle though! :p

Who ever models for that one needs to see a surgeon! Ouch.

snootyvixen
03-27-2004, 06:31 PM

LOL Jill - at least yours is where it belongs ..... ON A LEASH!!!

Sorry things aren't going too good right now, hope it gets much better REAL soon!

Vikki

KetchikanSculptor
03-27-2004, 06:38 PM
Who ever models for that one needs to see a surgeon! Ouch.

No worries Hal! Just need good inspiration! :p

KetchikanSculptor
03-27-2004, 07:03 PM
Ruf - Do you cover the plane tickets for your models? :D

LOL.... wish I could! But we will take ya fishing on our 38 ft sport fishing boat. AND you can take home all the salmon, crab & shrimp from that days catch! That's a heck of a deal! :p

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-27-2004, 08:33 PM
OH NO I DID IT ! lol

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=iggygrl76&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

IS the description ok or is it a bit tacky? lol

karin

McDuck
03-27-2004, 08:47 PM
Oh karin that is great! teeny tiny tallywhacker! rofl...daph and i are just giggling over these! -Mary

wildfirelauri
03-27-2004, 10:57 PM
So where do you put the batteries???? http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/27-Mar-2004/10074-snicker.gif

DichroDiva
03-27-2004, 10:59 PM
What I want to know is......who did you guys get to model for these? :angel: And, would they admit it? Hugs Karen

KetchikanSculptor
03-27-2004, 11:41 PM
Waaaaaaa! :crying:

I ealy wanted to see it listed... BUT, I am not ready to put the credit card on ebay site to see the "listing". Can someone send the page to me as an e-mail? [email protected](removethis)yahoo.com

Thank you!

Charlee
03-27-2004, 11:55 PM
OH NO I DID IT ! lol
karin

Karin, you ROCK! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And I must say, Ms. Booger's bead looked sooo familiar. I think she must have been my ex's 2nd wife. :angel:
Laughing fit to bust here. :D

Charlee

Kalera
03-27-2004, 11:59 PM
LOL, those are GREAT! It's making me wish I'd taken a picture of the "very special" bead I made for my friend's birthday. Let me just say, Bullseye makes the *perfect* pink.

I used to make extremely anatomically correct Goddess beads, too... Sheela-na-gig beads.

Jacinthe
03-28-2004, 02:33 AM
Waaaaaaa! :crying:

I ealy wanted to see it listed... BUT, I am not ready to put the credit card on ebay site to see the "listing". Can someone send the page to me as an e-mail? [email protected](removethis)yahoo.com

Thank you!

You aren't the only one who can't see them. *sigh*
This is what eBay tells me when I try to view them.

eBay has made a policy decision not to allow access to the Mature Audiences category outside the US.
This restriction applies to browsing, bidding and selling.

This decision has been taken due to laws that restrict the sale of pornography over the Internet.
Often, these laws are more restrictive than those in the US and vary substantially from country to country, while often being unclear.
To avoid potential legal exposure for our members and out of respect for laws regulating such material, we have implemented this policy.

We do know that in some countries access to at least some material of this nature may be lawful, however eBay is unable to block access to the Mature Audiences category on a country by country basis.
Therefore, to avoid potential legal exposure for our members and out of respect for laws regulating such material, we have implemented this policy.

In the event that the laws in this area become more clear and as we become better able to handle such materials on a country by country basis, eBay may ease this restriction.

So blah! *sigh* Someone let me know when they get bid up! ;-)

Hugs from 'Back in the Groove' Holland,
Sarah

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-28-2004, 07:35 AM
Well darnit all that just makes me want to list them in the lampwork category
instead that is just silly.

toozygoot
03-28-2004, 08:47 AM
I am just loving this thread! :D

It has always bewildered me why men name their one-eyed pals! I mean, I don't refer to any parts of me as Sally or Petunia! Maybe I shouldn't have gone there! Ah well......

MOre! More! :evil:

pat

NLC
03-28-2004, 11:24 AM
Oh my... You miss a day, you miss a lot. :D
I love Sheryll's work... He's beautiful, and must come from the land of D!([email protected] exes - he looks a lot like mine, too! (Does he have a big one? Sure, he's 6'4" and all dick, so does that count?)

I made a beautiful rainbow one for Sheryll after a discussion we had, as well as a graphically correct female one... Maybe she'll find them in her bead collection and share for us? *hint hint* Otherwise, I'll try to make more soon.

Cheers and good to see everyone having fun with anatomy!
Nikki

Wiredreams
03-28-2004, 05:47 PM
We name our "one-eye monster-eemm Pal because we can. I can't imagine not naming it. At least some just name em "WILLY"

Kalera
03-28-2004, 10:26 PM
Shoot, why NOT name them? I named mine Chloe and Veronica. ;)

BurningScentsations
03-28-2004, 11:34 PM
Are you volunteering to model :clap: ??? Please say yes! LOLOL :D

I gots lotsa glass!!!

If I say "Yes" to you, then I would have to say "Yes" to everyone and that would not be fair. Who knows, somebody might try to take me up on it that lives near-by! :o

God, I haven't played You-Show-Me-Yours-And-I'll-Show-You-Mine in a long long time.... At least two hours.... :evil:

Best of luck findhing your model(s)!

Lloyd

jennakate
03-29-2004, 12:33 AM
i think you guys should start a mini challenge just for kicks...

KetchikanSculptor
03-29-2004, 12:39 AM
If I say "Yes" to you, then I would have to say "Yes" to everyone and that would not be fair. Who knows, somebody might try to take me up on it that lives near-by! :o

God, I haven't played You-Show-Me-Yours-And-I'll-Show-You-Mine in a long long time.... At least two hours.... :evil:

Lloyd

LOL....Lloyd... your a nut! I never played you show me yours..... or, you show me yours! :evil:
I don't really need a model... just walked through an open door! :p

Emily NZ
03-29-2004, 12:57 AM
Ok I will play too! (tool?)
a boro peter limpet (limp PeT!) :evil:
Emily

DichroDiva
03-29-2004, 01:04 AM
Emily

But, if you pet it, it wouldn't be limp anymore, would it? :clap:
Hugs Karen

KetchikanSculptor
03-29-2004, 03:00 AM
Emily

ROFL.... that is way to funny! Love it!

Jacinthe
03-29-2004, 03:53 AM
I just had to play too...
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/29-Mar-2004/20424-29mar4.jpg

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

DichroDiva
03-29-2004, 04:05 AM

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

Very lovely, Sarah :D

I am amazed that some morality police haven't shown up here. Probably too embar ass ed.

Now you guys have got me wondering what dichroic members would look like :evil: Oh boy... We will see if there are any in the torch.
Hugs Karen

PEtra
03-29-2004, 04:37 AM
... just stumbled ... what a funky thread ... :D

THIS www.schwanzwal.de is NOT glass ... but maybe something to stare at ... uhmmm ... SHARE ... hehehe

Have fun,

PEtra *not guilty*
:cool:

Wiredreams
03-29-2004, 06:03 AM
Obviously their are more of you women on this site than men.If their was more men this thread would have died out long time ago. From this guy's point of view you women have got to be wittiest(spelling),funniest,creative women I have ever heard. I applaud all of you.Don't think I have ever laughed so much.

Flamekist
03-29-2004, 09:56 AM
i think you guys should start a mini challenge just for kicks...

A MINI challenge?! There's not a guy alive that would consider it to be a mini challenge! :evil:

DichroDiva
03-29-2004, 10:03 AM
A MINI challenge?! There's not a guy alive that would consider it to be a mini challenge! :evil:

Less talk, more action. Where are the photos? :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hugs Karen

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-29-2004, 10:04 AM
Im all about the entertainment of you folks! I figured that you know this is a good thread for laughs on those days that well are rather lacking laugh stuff ;) Grea one Sarah! whats funny is I made one almost exactly like the the other night! out of streaky pink! lol ;) we must have been on the same "wavelength" ehehe I have some ideas for a whole series of "adult" beads lol I even have the witty names ! ;)
Karin

DichroDiva
03-29-2004, 10:10 AM
Im all about the entertainment of you folks! I figured that you know this is a good thread for laughs on those days that well are rather lacking laugh stuff ;) Grea one Sarah! whats funny is I made one almost exactly like the the other night! out of streaky pink! lol ;) we must have been on the same "wavelength" ehehe I have some ideas for a whole series of "adult" beads lol I even have the witty names ! ;)
Karin

Remember, you are all creating future antiques. :D Would love to see the history books and hear the comments, lessons and critiques a couple hundred years from now :D Hope someone will have all of the WC postings to go along with it. Hugs Karen

snootyvixen
03-29-2004, 11:30 AM
here are some ideas (http://www.willydick.com/ ) for your willy - those naughty Dutchmen! Tsk! Tsk!

Vikki

glassyeyed
03-29-2004, 05:27 PM
You know, on the showcase I often see comments like "Oh! Those are lickable!" Or, "I could just lick those beads!" How come I haven't seen that in this thread? :evil:

Tink
03-29-2004, 05:34 PM
ROFL!!! I was wondering the same thing!

I am SO glad to be reminded of this thread! I just KNEW there was something else I wanted to try today! Yay!!!! Off to the torch to create an itsy bitsy John Thomas...

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-29-2004, 05:37 PM
yeah I mean really! are these not fabulous beads :) hehe dont you find them entisingly lickable? lol Oh we can me so bad somedays! :evil:

DichroDiva
03-29-2004, 07:08 PM
You know, on the showcase I often see comments like "Oh! Those are lickable!" Or, "I could just lick those beads!" How come I haven't seen that in this thread? :evil:

I was going to say "Because everyone has their mouths full", but thought better of it.

Anyway, you suggested it. Let us know what the experience is like. :clap: Hugs Karen

DichroDiva
03-29-2004, 07:10 PM
It would be interesting to hear all of the names people have for this member of the family. :D Hugs Karen

DichroDiva
03-29-2004, 07:13 PM
When I first tried to submit a posting, I received an error message.....
Telling me that too many people were accessing this site and the server
was busy. I never have this problem on other threads. Hmmmmm Wonder why? :angel: Hugs Karen

3SistersBeads
03-29-2004, 08:03 PM
I wanna know who's gonna be in charge of the poster for this thread?

Wouldn't you just love to have this poster on your wall?

Off to try this too!

Leslie

BurningScentsations
03-30-2004, 12:41 AM

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

Nice work, but I don't think the purple heads are normal. You might want to loosen your grip a bit and let some blood back in before the heads fall off! *OUCH*

:p

As for dichroic wieners, you could call them Cher-no-balls! :cool:

I look forward to seeing more of your interesting creations!

Lloyd

JCA
03-30-2004, 05:11 AM
This thread is to funny. I would like you all to meet Mr. Sha Long. He's a bit up tight, kinda of the hard guy type.
Here he is

toozygoot
03-30-2004, 07:40 AM
Nice work, but I don't think the purple heads are normal. You might want to loosen your grip a bit and let some blood back in before the heads fall off! *OUCH*

:p

As for dichroic wieners, you could call them Cher-no-balls! :cool:

I look forward to seeing more of your interesting creations!

Lloyd

ROTFLMAO! It's a good thing my mouth wasn't full!

Jim - love the short hairs!

"Charlie" 'nuff said!

pat

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-30-2004, 08:23 AM
oh my gosh jim! too funny ! :)
Sha Long lol is that chinese hehe

Jacinthe
03-30-2004, 08:31 AM
I wanna know who's gonna be in charge of the poster for this thread?

Wouldn't you just love to have this poster on your wall?

Off to try this too!

Leslie

Hee hee Leslie!
Yes, Yes! Who is gonna be the one to organize the poster? When I get my own studio I'd hang it on my wall!

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

McDuck
03-30-2004, 08:40 AM
Jim, I love you sense of humor, being as we are talking about your appendage there. hehehe

sarah, love yours too! looks like he has burning balls! or is that a disease? purple head with red scrotum. Hmmm...

You guys just make me laugh and right now I need it! My kiln just stroked :crying: and its not even a year old! argh...just another thing to get in my way...but hey, by the time it gets fixed, I will have a thousand beads to fire! :eek:

huggles, Mary...errrr...McDuck

Tink
03-30-2004, 09:45 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spewed Golden Grahams! LOL! This is too hilarious! I really need to work on one :p

McDuck
03-30-2004, 09:51 AM
Jim- what is that weird funk on the head? is mr sha long being treated for his STD?
-Mary...errrr...McDuck

This thread is to funny. I would like you all to meet Mr. Sha Long. He's a bit up tight, kinda of the hard guy type.
Here he is

Sophia757
03-30-2004, 09:52 AM
To quote my brother in law - "Now I need to go poke my mind's eye out!" :D

Disclaimer

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-30-2004, 10:04 AM
If I could figure out cafepress I would Make one! lol I have been having problems with their posters and book publishing....I can NEVER seem to make the big poster work! grrrrr hehe

BUT I will TRY it again! hehe SO EVERYONE! EVERYLAST ONE OF YOU MAKE A Mr Mini Mojo, A TEeny Tiny Talliwacker, A dickhead, A Mr Sha Long, whatever you wanna call it ;) Take a good clear picture of it and email it to me at [email protected] Also include your name, business name , email and or web address :) so I can set it with your picture!:) I will try to get it done and up on cafepress and let you folks know when its up there!
WOO!HOO! hehe

oh and make sure its either 300 dpi or over over 15 inches wide at 72dpi
that way I can make sure it will reduce down and still be big enough to uh appreciate ;)
karin

3SistersBeads
03-30-2004, 01:10 PM
Also include your name, business name , email and or web address :) so I can set it with your picture!:)

YEAH, RIGHT! Like I'd really want my name and website on THAT one! So, should I put the link right next to the picture of my prayer beads? :D

Oh man, I have to confess (the recovering Catholic in me) that I made two last night. And they're vessels! YIKES! So, Matt says "who would want to wear that around their neck?" Dum de dum dum........................ Poor guy is out of touch.

Soooooooo, let me find the camera!

Leslie

3SistersBeads
03-30-2004, 01:55 PM
So, we all know that everything is better with chocolate, right?

Well, here's my idea of the perfect dessert!

PS: I even licked off the whipped cream! :evil: :evil:

DebbieSue
03-30-2004, 03:24 PM

ROFL! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I got mine done. It's in the kiln now. I'll post a pic later. But I need to warn everyone. I think it got a little burnt....

Debbie

!Karen
03-30-2004, 03:31 PM

Oh my gosh, that is so so funny! We could really, seriously get carried away here with that one. I think it would have things to do with a cherry :evil: :p .

What a sundae!!

Karen

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-30-2004, 03:38 PM

You know im laughing so hard my eyes are watering! OMG TOO PERFECT! That should be like the center photo hehe oo take abother one with it uh ERECT iff the top of the whip cream lol oh im terrible! Im simply terrible! And too boot there have been OVER 3,270 views but only 133 responses! Either we have alot of Voyeurs out there or we certainly like to GAWK! over and over ! and over! lol thats an average of 24.5 views per each post lol and many of us posted more than once hum...starts to ponder!

3SistersBeads
03-30-2004, 04:22 PM
ROFL! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I got mine done. It's in the kiln now. I'll post a pic later. But I need to warn everyone. I think it got a little burnt....

Debbie

Well, that's what you get for playing with it so much! Good thing it didn't explode! :evil:

JCA
03-30-2004, 08:12 PM
Hey Mary,
I think the funk is just peeling I noticed he likes to rub his forehead ALOT!!!!! Says he has a HARD time thinking and when he rubs his forehead all kinds of thoughts come to him.
Go figure :evil:

toozygoot
03-30-2004, 08:33 PM
So Leslie, are you thinking of an alias to go by?!?!? If you are going to title this one how about "Cream Dream Dessert"?

pat

DebbieSue
03-30-2004, 09:33 PM
I had a weenie roast today! I made it with opalino and I tend to get it too close to the flame....gotta' "get it up" more! :D

Awfully short little thing now that I'm looking at it more closely...

Debbie

Booger
03-30-2004, 11:19 PM
Imagine a bad day.......After a bad week and heading to the chocolate store to drown your sorrows. And having a bead bud hand you THESE as a RAOGBK! Oh sure.....admire the stringer control! Marvel at the tickling dot placements! But once you figure out the right way to look at this particular bead set?????? Make sure you don't have a mouthful of chocolate fudge.............(especially on a SUNDAY.)

Just one more comment - Since these beauties were made by our very own resident sheep mistress? Did I title it right?

Thanks Nikki - nothing like extreme laughter to banish clinical depressions in fast order!
Sheryll

McDuck
03-30-2004, 11:23 PM
Imagine a bad day.......After a bad week and heading to the chocolate store to drown your sorrows. And having a bead bud hand you THESE as a RAOGBK! Oh sure.....admire the stringer control! Marvel at the tickling dot placements! But once you figure out the right way to look at this particular bead set?????? Make sure you don't have a mouthful of chocolate fudge.............(especially on a SUNDAY.)

Just one more comment - Since these beauties were made by our very own resident sheep mistress? Did I title it right?

Thanks Nikki - nothing like extreme laughter to banish clinical depressions in fast order!
Sheryll

ROFLMAO really my daughter and I are just rolling over here! you guys are great and nikki...i never woulda thoughta....lol -mary...errrr...mcduck..wondering what a duckie penis would look like? hmmm

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-30-2004, 11:24 PM
im dying here im just dying.....lol.....oh please someone call the paramediccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccsssssssssssssssssssssss.............................

NLC
03-31-2004, 12:26 AM
*blink blink* Oooh, did I make those? *blink blink*
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Hehehehe.... One of my dear sweet friends that I've known since second grade told me that if I made her a vagina bead, she would wear it forever and always and every day. SO, how could I pass up a challenge like that!??!?! I made it and mailed it to her and darnit, she's too far away to know if she's keeping her word or not. :rolleyes: Told Sheryll about it to make her giggle when she was having a bad day, and? Well, of course she needed to laugh.

And for the notes on other people's pieces:
Leslie: Niiiiiiice presentation!
Jim: I'm speechless. He looks evil.

Cheers and heads up to all!
Nikki
(Did you know you could max out the system on smilies? What a rip is that.)

Kalera
03-31-2004, 12:45 AM
You guys, this thread is *awesome*. I am busting up!

bjcohan
03-31-2004, 12:49 AM
I'm definitely gonna have to try to make a few of these. Hell, I've been doing anatomically correct cakes for years!

Saturday, I was at a bead show and there was a lampworking couple (sorry, I've forgotten their names) who did heart beads that looked like real anatomically-correct hearts - NOT the Valentine's kind we all do -- and glass vulvas and teenie-weenies in both caucasian and african-american flavors. I was admiring them along with a few other women who'd been standing there, when they suddenly realized that they were penis beads. They thought they were elephant heads, LOL! :eek: :p :rolleyes: What a HOOT!

My, wouldn't THIS make quite the challenge... :evil:

Barb:cat:

bjcohan
03-31-2004, 01:08 AM
It's for the guy who has no clue what color your eyes are after being married for 13 years, but can tell you the year and make of every single vehicle ever made...And it's for the guy who sucks down gallons of beer, hits on your friends, and when you get mad? Tells you that you are repressed! BUT I AM NOT BITTER!!!!!! Nope. Not a bit......

Disclaimer

HOLY CRAP, BOOG!!! IT LOOKS LIKE *MY* EX!

Bald enough, too!!! :evil: All he needs is a diamond earring and a straw up his nose...

Oh, if only I had your talent..... :D

I love it. Revenge in glass!!!

Barb:cat:

saucy
03-31-2004, 01:55 AM
LOL.... wish I could! But we will take ya fishing on our 38 ft sport fishing boat. AND you can take home all the salmon, crab & shrimp from that days catch! That's a heck of a deal! :p
Dang, wish I was male at this moment...only for a second. I miss Alaska so much and I miss my girls even more. I thought about them all day. It sucks that we are 3,000 miles apart.

However, I'll take you up on fishing and crabbing. I have a friend who lives in Juneau that would pick me up every summer and we went on a girls all out good time. We picked up other friends along the way and it was a blast.

I have to say that I want to make one of these guys. It looks so easy when you get a glass rod and have it roll into a ball. All kind of thoughts have come to my head.

I would definitely have to get another eBay ID because if my MIL saw this she would pack up her babies belongings and take him home. No decent, respectible boy would ever want to stay with "her." LOL

Natalia
03-31-2004, 07:32 AM
Hey all!

Keep checking back on this thread and *loving* the fine *upstanding* creations you guys are making! :p

Keep them err...coming! :evil:

(This thread is rapidly digressing into what my Nanna would have called "toilet talk". Gotta love it!)

Natalia

Studio Marcy
03-31-2004, 08:11 AM
You know when you look at these from the side, they'd make great "rod rests" if you just made them a little longer. A "tool" every beadmaker needs at her torch.
Might sell well at The Gathering...?

KetchikanSculptor
03-31-2004, 11:12 AM
OMG... What a great idea! LOL

A "rod" rest! Will have to try and make one of them thar thangs! :p

saucy
03-31-2004, 12:02 PM
Warning - You guys are such a bad influence.

I WOULD LIKE TO PRESENT:
THE BOBBIT

You saw it on TV and heard about it on the radio. You've even read about it in the newspapers. This is your first time to see the actual member in person...unless you have watched any adult :evil: videos lately.

You can wear The Bobbit as one unit or show off it's full potential by separating the unit and having a grand ole time with your friends and collegues.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-Mar-2004/26398-dickies_4wc.jpg

I was thinking about what I could do differently. Then it came to me...a bobbit penis. LOL I hope you all get a good laugh. The hole runs through the center of the Bobbit.

NLC
03-31-2004, 12:09 PM
Hmmm... OUCH...
Starlia? Don't make beads while you're PMS'ing... It brings out the devil in you. :evil:
Running scared from the Bobbit,
Nikki

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-31-2004, 12:11 PM
oh man...lol hehe *giggles* oh man starlia cough cough oh man.....lol

saucy
03-31-2004, 12:15 PM
Hmmm... OUCH...
Starlia? Don't make beads while you're PMS'ing... It brings out the devil in you. :evil:
Running scared from the Bobbit,
Nikki
You wanna know what's funny? I'm not even close to PMS'ing. Boy I could be real trouble if I was. :evil:

toozygoot
03-31-2004, 12:17 PM
So when can I order my 8 inch rod rest?

pat

NLC
03-31-2004, 03:43 PM
You wanna know what's funny? I'm not even close to PMS'ing. Boy I could be real trouble if I was. :evil:

Whoa. That's not funny, it's scary. ;)
(Though on reflection, I think that would make a nice pair of earrings that would be kindly referred to as "conversation starters.")
Nice work!
Nikki

Booger
03-31-2004, 09:25 PM
HOHOHOHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAaaaaaaahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!! STARLIA THANKS FOR THE HEAD SPLITTING LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!

heehehheheeee-Sheryll

saucy
03-31-2004, 09:28 PM
You are most welcome Sheryll. Nikki - I didn't mean to scare you. Please come back.

DH asked me if we had nothing better to do than make penis beads. He's such a stick in the mud sometimes. I love him though.

DichroDiva
03-31-2004, 09:32 PM
Warning - You guys are such a bad influence.

I WOULD LIKE TO PRESENT:
THE BOBBIT

You saw it on TV and heard about it on the radio. You've even read about it in the newspapers. This is your first time to see the actual member in person...unless you have watched any adult :evil: videos lately.

You can wear The Bobbit as one unit or show off it's full potential by separating the unit and having a grand ole time with your friends and collegues.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-Mar-2004/26398-dickies_4wc.jpg

I was thinking about what I could do differently. Then it came to me...a bobbit penis. LOL I hope you all get a good laugh. The hole runs through the center of the Bobbit.

HEHEHEHEHE

This is the absolute best thread. Hugs Karen

JJD&Co
03-31-2004, 09:37 PM
I just HAVE to post this... I have a client that is 68 years old and wanted to buy this necklace. I told her no, but she insisted. Sooooo, I brought the necklace to her, she loved it, but everyone around was giggling...including her husband! She had no idea it looked "phallic" but I refused to sell when her hubby saw it and laughed and laughed and laughed. I originally intended it to be a "bleeding heart", but it looks otherwise! anyway, couldn't help posting it here on this popular site!!!!

KetchikanSculptor
03-31-2004, 09:46 PM
I just have to tell you guys.... I sold my first tini pini today! Got 25.00 buckeroos for it... and the lady is 78 years old! I thought she was going to pee her pants she laughed so hard. She asked me how much and I said... 25.00 to try and get her to change her mind. She didn't even bat an eye and whipped out the cash! She was still laughing as she went out the door and said "I know exactly what I am going to do with this!"

saucy
03-31-2004, 09:57 PM
Okay, I gotta know how this lady saw your "wares". Do you have a store? I love Alaskan women! They are so personable and forthright.

KetchikanSculptor
03-31-2004, 10:08 PM
Okay, I gotta know how this lady saw your "wares". Do you have a store? I love Alaskan women! They are so personable and forthright.

Hi Saucy! LOL... I have a small studio store that I sell wholesale polymer Santas to certain folks for their stores. I told her about making beads now and pulled the box of beads out. She spotted the mini dude and got a smirk on her face. She said what is this???? I got a tiny bit red faced I am sure... but told her well... guess you can see what it is. She belly laughed and hung on to it while she looked around. Then she wanted to know if I was going to make more! Yep, Alaska women are cool!

saucy
03-31-2004, 10:15 PM
I would love to know what she has in mind for the little guy. LOL So, are you going to make any more? I bet you'll get a lot of Alaskan gals to pay for those! I bet a lot of gals would pay for Tink's full sized wares if she ever makes them. Those 2-6 weeks alone sure make a girl edgy...LOL

Noah
03-31-2004, 10:28 PM
Hee hee! I don't know how I've missed this thread for eleven pages, but its hilarious! :D

Kim (who's sitting at work trying not to laugh too loudly for fear of someone coming over to check out what she's reading ;) )

KetchikanSculptor
03-31-2004, 10:28 PM
I would love to know what she has in mind for the little guy. LOL So, are you going to make any more? I bet you'll get a lot of Alaskan gals to pay for those! I bet a lot of gals would pay for Tink's full sized wares if she ever makes them. Those 2-6 weeks alone sure make a girl edgy...LOL

Yep, I will make more. Alaskan women are all gonna be wearing one! Like me! I got one on now... lol... see picture.

McDuck
03-31-2004, 10:29 PM
Okay, mine are in the kiln, I hope they survive...-mary

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-31-2004, 10:35 PM
TOo Funny! hehe I had mine on today to show off to a friend at lunch I forgot i had it on and went back to work! lol I was talking to my boss with it setting there LOUD and Proud! lol I didnt even realize it till I got back to my desk ! lol

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-31-2004, 10:37 PM
man! I wish people were like that with my lil guys! eheh no bids yet ....:-s but then again i did have to post under a new ebay id :) to circumvent mom inquiries ;)

KetchikanSculptor
03-31-2004, 10:39 PM
Those 2-6 weeks alone sure make a girl edgy...LOL

Not to much of that being a problem anymore in Alaska. Good thing too... cause there is always a guy in the bushes waiting..... figuratively speaking.

Ignuss-Fatuss... OMG!!! Bet that was a bit squiggley feeling! Hope your boss has a good sense of humor! LOL.... I know we all seem to! I would have busted a gut to see it on you at work!

KetchikanSculptor
03-31-2004, 10:41 PM
man! I wish people were like that with my lil guys! eheh no bids yet ....:-s but then again i did have to post under a new ebay id :) to circumvent mom inquiries ;)

Is it still under the Adult section of listings?

Ignuss-Fatuus
03-31-2004, 10:41 PM
yep under seller iggygrl76 I didnt want to post under my reg name for fear of alienating or offending some of my reg. customers.

KetchikanSculptor
03-31-2004, 10:43 PM
<<<yep under seller iggygrl76 I didnt want to post under my reg name for fear of alienating or offending some of my reg. customers.>>>

good plan!

Penguintrax
04-01-2004, 09:09 AM
hehe ;) Ive been challenged by a guy friend to make matching uh breast beads...and uh well hoochie beads! lol its gonna be a whole "adult" line of beads before i know it! lol
Karin

I actually had a lampworker make some for me - I used them in nursing necklaces. However, some of them were not that great - I called them mammogram beads. In fact, I just sent off the remainders to someone as part of an ugly bead swap.

Barbara
http://www.penguintrax.com

Jamn!
04-01-2004, 09:30 AM
OMG I haven't been reading posts for a few days and I am ROTFLMAO...

You guys are way too too much!!! I guess I will have to go make my own teeny peeny and see what I come up with!!

glassdude
04-01-2004, 04:06 PM
You guys are out of control!!! I need to try one of these.... but the examples here are sooooo great!!!!
Jacqui

McDuck
04-01-2004, 06:52 PM
Please go easy on me, I have never done a sculture before, i am sculpturely challenged (omg is that a word even?) :rolleyes: these are my mystery peni! I used chech mystery glass to make them. one off mandrel two on.
-Mary

Ignuss-Fatuus
04-01-2004, 07:06 PM
oh mary how cool! Ive never gotten my check glass to do that ! I might have to try again! lol I was invited to an adult toy party hehe and they want me to bring some teeny tiny peenies'

McDuck
04-01-2004, 07:26 PM
Well I can get it to that ablue and silver (burned) lol Hey get to work on those teeny tiny peenies! I bet you sell a ton!! heheeh -Mary

KetchikanSculptor
04-01-2004, 08:51 PM
Please go easy on me, I have never done a sculture before, i am sculpturely challenged (omg is that a word even?) :rolleyes: these are my mystery peni! I used chech mystery glass to make them. one off mandrel two on.
-Mary

Ahheemmm... Your worried about what? THEY ARE SO..SO.. COOOOOLLL!!!!!!

3SistersBeads
04-02-2004, 09:49 AM
-Mary

Hey Mary!

Great blue guys! Great length, too! LOL So, did you pull that out like a stringer? All I could think of when I saw that was the pulling out part, and it gave me a laugh.

I forgot that I had mine hanging on my bead pole that's in the guest bathroom near the sink. They've been hanging there for, like, 3 days and I went in there last night, saw them, and did a quick backtrack to try to remember if anyone's been in the house the past few days. Luckily, it's just been me and Matt, so I didn't get caught. Too funny!

Leslie

McDuck
04-02-2004, 10:13 AM
ROFL Leslie, that is way too funny! I was choking over here! Actually they are full size check mystery glass rods. But the fulling them is hilarious!
-Mary

coyote_laughing
04-02-2004, 12:20 PM
Adding to the mayhem, here's one I made for a friend who worships Bacchus...

McDuck
04-02-2004, 12:36 PM
Lynne, I didnt know one could be so perty! -Mary

Ignuss-Fatuus
04-02-2004, 01:33 PM
OOOO! THats so pretty but honestly if a guy dropped trou and had a vineyard growing downthere I think I would run away screaming in fright!

Jamn!
04-02-2004, 03:31 PM
Well,,, I got these out of the kiln last night.
I showed them to a girlfriend and she thought they were pretty until I told her what they were! hehehe She showed them to her Mom and her mother about dropped them like a hot potato.

You really have to look at them good from the side or from the bottom to get an idea of what they are.. I figured this would work for those of us who get a thrill out of wearing something like this in public but don't really care for the stares. I think I will get a kick of unsuspecting people who think they are pretty. :)

I named them they are Rosie 1 and Rosie 2 AKA stubby and long dong

Ignuss-Fatuus
04-02-2004, 04:07 PM
hehe oh man those are so artfully "disquised!" too fun!

beaderpaine
04-02-2004, 05:03 PM

OOooohhhhh! Is that a promise, a challenge, or a threat?!?! Sounds positively loaded with possibilities, no matter what!

This is a great thread!!! I have been ROTFLMAO!!! Repeatedly even!

Jamn!
04-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Karin,,, I can't believe what you started!! hehehe

My DH just rolls his eyes. :p

Mine are not really great but they are the first time I have sculpted a penis. :D

I also pulled out the dark ivory to start with and ended up making a bicone with green transparent stringer which is in todays s&t because I remembered what happens when you put rubino on dark ivory.. :eek: :eek: :eek:

bjcohan
04-02-2004, 05:55 PM
Yep, I will make more. Alaskan women are all gonna be wearing one! Like me! I got one on now... lol... see picture.

Now that one is positively ... PERKY! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Barb :cat:

beaderpaine
04-02-2004, 05:58 PM
So when can I order my 8 inch rod rest?

pat

Oooh, me too! Me too!

Quite seriously, to all you guys and gals out there with the "equipment" necessary to make such a thing, think "Field of Dreams"

If you make it, they will come. (and buy one, of course, you silly things!)

I am soo bad and it is soooooo time to go home!!

KetchikanSculptor
04-02-2004, 07:38 PM
Now that one is positively ... PERKY! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Barb :cat:

lol.... Ya! Got LOTS of comments on it today in town. They all seem to want it JUST the same way! LOL....
Even the Drs office wants 2! he he he :evil:

Madrone
04-03-2004, 12:39 AM
Ignuss, I think they are really great. My friend used to carve dicks out of crystal. They were cool too. Love em. :clap:

Toxey's Treasures
04-03-2004, 05:47 PM
I haven't read all of the posts, I just couldn't keep up with a 5 day migraine, but this is soooooo funny.

I think this thread would do the Banger Sisters proud!! You might have one up on the Rock Cock collection. :evil:

KetchikanSculptor
04-03-2004, 05:56 PM
LOL.... ya... Mitchelle, it would! But my bet is no one has the "Glass" Cock collection! he he he :D

3SistersBeads
04-03-2004, 09:07 PM
Hey Heidi!

Love those roses! :D

I may just have to try that since roses are my favorite thing to put on a bead!

What a great thread! Just when I thought it was gonna disappear from the first page, it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Leslie

Mark Wilson
04-03-2004, 10:14 PM
no no you guys have it all wrong. your scale factor is off.

snootyvixen
04-03-2004, 10:19 PM
Oooooohhh!!!! TEXTURE!!!

Vikki

kwstudios
04-04-2004, 01:47 AM
OK all of you people! I'm dying laughing over here! I have been out of town for awhile and I just decided to check to see what was "up" on WC. I am to tears about the Bobbit, Mr. Sha Long, the "floral", Mark's large scale dong, and the others. You all are nuts I tell you, NUTS!

Well, if this is going to continue I have some challenge suggestions: What about some venus architecture? I see quite a bit of talent in the nut, shaft, and glanspenis department but what about taking it up a notch?

I cant defend myself with my glass and torch at the moment, but as soon as I get back to St. Louis I'm in.

Karen

Ignuss-Fatuus
04-04-2004, 04:54 AM
no no you guys have it all wrong. your scale factor is off.
heheh ohhhh my goodness! MARK! hehe lol ;) But that would get AWEFULLLLY heavy around the neck ;) lol

3SistersBeads
04-04-2004, 06:34 AM
heheh ohhhh my goodness! MARK! hehe lol ;) But that would get AWEFULLLLY heavy around the neck ;) lol

If I weren't half asleep from this stupid daylight savings time, I would have fallen off my chair at THAT one, Karin!

You know, Mark, I knew it was gonna be good when I saw your name on my reminder email! OMG! So, um, geez, that first one looks pretty comfortable in your hand. What was your inspiration? :D :evil:

Like the red one, too! That sure brings new meaning to the words "glass blower," hmmmm?

Keep 'em coming, everyone! UGH! It's too early........everything I write sounds terrible............

Leslie

McDuck
04-04-2004, 10:31 AM
But mark, you must remember, we have been working on the scale factor men have given us all our lives :D Obviously the wrog one! rofl! I think :rolleyes: I think you could have a pulled muscle in your neck wearing those though! LOL -Mary

Jamn!
04-04-2004, 10:38 AM
hehehe!! ROTFLMAO :D I can't for the life of me have this much fun any where else!! You guys are too much!!
Mark I would be afraid to wear that much glass around my next.. but is that pyrex? hmmmmm :evil:

Charlee
04-04-2004, 11:54 AM
ROFLMAO!!! Y'all are killin me, I swear, KILLIN me! And Mark's ummm 'thing' takes the cake. It truly do. :evil: :clap: :evil:

Charlee

dogsrlove
04-04-2004, 12:09 PM
You folks are sooooo funny! I was laughing so hard (into a napkin- the kids were home), I couldn't tell if the little weinies were circumcised or not? So ,when do we get to see the first "costume mal-function " bead?

Mark Wilson
04-04-2004, 02:58 PM
what makes you think you wear it around your neck??????

!Karen
04-04-2004, 05:55 PM

:eek: [snort, snicker]

Ignuss-Fatuus
04-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Well geesh Mark...(looking all innocent) WHAT ELSE would I do with it hummmmm?

KetchikanSculptor
04-05-2004, 05:24 PM
Well geesh Mark...(looking all innocent) WHAT ELSE would I do with it hummmmm?

:evil: he he he.... Karin! That is not a flute! :evil:

Jamn!
04-05-2004, 05:25 PM
Jamn! <~~~~~~ more than a little nervous where this "glass" (remember) thread is headed

I don't need any more scars!! :D

Aleta
04-05-2004, 11:59 PM
I was going to act the prude here and not get in on this thread. ;)

MARK.....What in ternations is that thang you are holding in your hand! I realize that the the image on the right is a "fine art" replica of (someone's) anatomy, but that black thing on the left looks like something that you might have acquired at your local adult Toys-r-us store. :eek:

mwillis
04-06-2004, 10:39 PM
Ok, I got my 1 1/2 inch teenie peenie finished and fired while this thread was still on the first page of the showcase, so I have to show him.
He's not glass but he is covered with glass and this little ceramic guy even whistles! And that's not all! If you put your fingers on the testies and move them in just the right way (over the tone holes) he'll sing 'Mary Had A Little Man'..... umm.. I mean Lamb.

Thank you for all the laughs!

Melinda

Tink
04-06-2004, 10:43 PM
...If you put your fingers on the testies and move them in just the right way (over the tone holes) he'll sing 'Mary Had A Little Man'..... umm.. I mean Lamb.

LOL! I used to have a boyfriend who would do that.

Very cute, Melinda :-)

DichroDiva
04-06-2004, 10:57 PM
Ok, I got my 1 1/2 inch teenie peenie finished and fired while this thread was still on the first page of the showcase, so I have to show him.
He's not glass but he is covered with glass and this little ceramic guy even whistles! And that's not all! If you put your fingers on the testies and move them in just the right way (over the tone holes) he'll sing 'Mary Had A Little Man'..... umm.. I mean Lamb.

Melinda

Melinda, would you play this teeny pennie in a band? Probably be a great hit at the local church meetings? Maybe at street fairs? You could go on Letterman. Do you ever get confused about blowing or... :angel: Oh, my god. Scary what things go through my head. It's too tired and I am getting late. Hugs Karen

toozygoot
04-06-2004, 11:24 PM
Has anyone taken note of just how many views this thread has had?!?!??! Compared to posters, I'd say we have a lot of voyeurs!

I tried to make my own little member and it actually came out looking more like a goddess. Now what does that say besides the fact that I can't make sculpturals. Need more life study I guess! :evil:

pat

snootyvixen
04-06-2004, 11:25 PM
And that's not all! If you put your fingers on the testies and move them in just the right way (over the tone holes) he'll sing 'Mary Had A Little Man'..... umm.. I mean Lamb.

Melinda

Could you please make a .wav file and upload it?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! As my girls would say ... "I'm lovin' it!" (like the McDonalds commercial)

Vikki

DichroDiva
04-06-2004, 11:36 PM
Has anyone taken note of just how many views this thread has had?!?!??! Compared to posters, I'd say we have a lot of voyeurs!

I tried to make my own little member and it actually came out looking more like a goddess. Now what does that say besides the fact that I can't make sculpturals. Need more life study I guess! :evil:

pat

Pat, I once stumbled across where to see the number of views but can't remember where to find it. Please tell me. Thanks and hugs Karen

Ignuss-Fatuus
04-06-2004, 11:44 PM
Oh Melinda! That is just fantastic!

McDuck
04-06-2004, 11:45 PM
Melinda- Who woulda thought of blowing one of those :rolleyes: -Mary

Jamn!
04-06-2004, 11:49 PM
I am almost tempted to make another penis to post in here... Rosie needs another companion!! Hmm Round two?? How about an exchange?? :evil: I'll show you mine if you show me yours?? :D :D

Charlee
04-06-2004, 11:51 PM
If you put your fingers on the testies and move them in just the right way (over the tone holes) he'll sing 'Mary Had A Little Man'..... umm.. I mean Lamb.
Melinda

WOW Melinda! You made a Teenie Peenie Ocareenie! :clap: :clap: :clap:

~snort~
Charlee

Ignuss-Fatuus
04-07-2004, 01:07 AM
Melinda- Who woulda thought of blowing one of those :rolleyes: -Mary

hehhe *giggle* snort *giggle roflmao

KetchikanSculptor
04-07-2004, 01:23 AM
This thread has been viewed 7137 times. AND 221 posts... OH MY GOSH! :rolleyes: That's a lot of dirty minds! he he he :p

blazinghussy
04-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Buncha pervs in this place.

Me included :D

DebbieSue
04-07-2004, 11:32 PM
If you put your fingers on the testies and move them in just the right way (over the tone holes) he'll sing 'Mary Had A Little Man'..... umm.. I mean Lamb.

That's one fine instrument you have there. How often do you play with it? (ummm.....I mean, play it?) :D

Zonnestraaltje
04-08-2004, 05:06 PM

Lloyd

Darn...Illinois is just not close enough to Pennsylvania!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

snootyvixen
04-08-2004, 05:22 PM

Illinois, huh? I didn't even notice that! :evil:

Vikki

KetchikanSculptor
04-08-2004, 05:32 PM

It's a lot closer then Ketchikan Alaska! Only a days drive the way I see it! For a GOOD model? Hmmmmm..... let me think.... he he he.... :evil:

3SistersBeads
04-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Melindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :eek:

Love your whistle! :D

Back in my throwing days, I made a clay whistle at our annual Christmas party. However, it didn't look like THAT!!!!!!!

So, will you bring that out at family gatherings to play along with the piano during the sing-a-long?

Jamn!
04-08-2004, 06:22 PM
I'm really curious why no one wants to have an exchange but there are so many people sitting on the fence watching... :)

Could it be that you would have to explain getting one in the mail! :p

Ignuss-Fatuus
04-10-2004, 12:03 AM
SO no more Mr Mini Mojos? have they all shrunken and dissapeared? have you all beeennnn swimmmming?

snootyvixen
04-10-2004, 12:05 AM
I think you're gonna need to do a workshop at the MI retreat ;)

Vikki

Charlee
04-10-2004, 12:50 AM
SO no more Mr Mini Mojos? have they all shrunken and dissapeared? have you all beeennnn swimmmming?

<gasp>
Does this mean the thread has... petered out?

~snort~
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Charlee

Tink
04-10-2004, 01:19 AM
GROAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignuss-Fatuus
04-10-2004, 02:47 AM
GROAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now come on tink I JUST KNOWWWWW youve made some Teeny TIney Peenies! Where are they ;)

disimmie
04-10-2004, 05:14 PM
Finally got through this thread!! It took about two days to read it all!

Anyway, as referred to by Snootyvixen and Libby, here's a shot of the teenie weenie bead I have that was made by Stephanie Sersich. Got it last year at the Bead and Button show. Stephie had a small bowl of beads marked "teenie weenies", most of them very colorful - but I wanted the biggest black one I could find! And also at the show I got a Burgard ring, so I put two and two together and.........Voila! :p (Hey Kate, this one is PERFECT for licking!) (Hey Steph, hope you don't mind!)

snootyvixen
04-10-2004, 05:37 PM
Finally got through this thread!! It took about two days to read it all!

Anyway, as referred to by Snootyvixen and Libby, here's a shot of the teenie weenie bead I have that was made by Stephanie Sersich. Got it last year at the Bead and Button show. Stephie had a small bowl of beads marked "teenie weenies", most of them very colorful - but I wanted the biggest black one I could find! And also at the show I got a Burgard ring, so I put two and two together and.........Voila! :p (Hey Kate, this one is PERFECT for licking!) (Hey Steph, hope you don't mind!)

Looks like you found the lost basket of beads! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Vikki

Kreszentia
04-10-2004, 06:09 PM
OK, OK,

you got me.

My name is Kreszentia and I am a MALE-Anatomy-aholic.

I shamefully confess that I am one of those pervs that read this thread all the time and can't stop loughing about all this posts - well - not that shamefully ;-)

Go on - make more beads of that kinky sort - I like them. But unlike some of you I guess I would never wear them outside ;-)

Bye

Kreszentia

eyeskatermum
04-10-2004, 11:14 PM
OMG! OMG! OMG! Way too funny. At least you can tell everyone is the same religion around here.......

Zonnestraaltje
04-10-2004, 11:16 PM
Illinois, huh? I didn't even notice that! :evil:

Vikki

Man, Vikki, you have all the luck!!! :evil:

Duff
04-12-2004, 04:18 PM
You guys are too funny - had me laughing so hard my 8 yr old had to come see - which he didn't, thank goodness. Don't let this peter out, having too much fun coming around to check it out. Maybe one day I will make a wee willy winky that can hold it's own with the rest of them here.

Bye now.

Mike E etc
04-13-2004, 12:08 AM
Hum.......

Mike, what am I doing in this thread, E

disimmie
04-13-2004, 12:20 AM
It appears that this poor thread can no longer rise to the occasion. I've heard that this happens occasionally after 200 or so pokes, er, I mean posts. :p

!Karen
04-13-2004, 12:46 AM
It appears that this poor thread can no longer rise to the occasion. I've heard that this happens occasionally after 200 or so pokes, er, I mean posts. :p

Is it time for the little blue pill??

3SistersBeads
04-13-2004, 09:22 AM
So, I guess we need an exchange, huh?

Karin, you started this insanity so now you need to tell me how to organize an exhange so I can do one. However, I'll only do one if Mark Wilson participates and I get his name! HA!!!!! :D :evil:

Seriously, I'll be happy to do an exchange. I just don't know anything about how to do one.

Somebody help me out here!

3SistersBeads
04-13-2004, 09:26 AM
Oh, and wouldn't it be cool if the exchange was such that you had to make one for every person who joins? Then we could have a collection!!!!!!

I lilke that idea! But I'm not sure Mark would play if he had to make a bunch of those "big guys." So maybe we should keep it a small group so Mark will play.

Can you tell I REALLY want Mark to play? :D :evil:

Charlee
04-13-2004, 11:25 AM
A little inspiration from the pages of Renaissance magazine... :evil:

glassyeyed
04-13-2004, 01:59 PM
This wouldn't, by chance, have been the April 1st edition, would it?

!Karen
04-13-2004, 02:10 PM
YIKES!! That plate is, ah......well, I'd hate to eat dinner off of it! BLECH!!

And that pierced penie, oh man, can you say OUCH!!

Ignuss-Fatuus
04-13-2004, 02:49 PM
Oh yes I think a Teeny Weeny Peenie Exchange is a MUST! ;)
Ill try to figure it out later :) Ive been swamped at work! ack!
karin