PDA

View Full Version : No Thursday Show and Tell?!?

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-25-2004, 11:12 PM
Hey! Where's our show and tell thread for the day? Don't make me throw something together on the bench quick just so we don't miss a day!

C'mon, y'all! We have 45 mins before it's too late!

/scurries off to the bench with Kleenex box in hand.

~D.

Aragorn
03-25-2004, 11:40 PM
This is all I've got. I thought I'd post it. I haven't felt too good this week. BTW... everyone's stuff is very impressive. I am not so good at taking pictures but here is one of my favorite stones.

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-25-2004, 11:47 PM
Ok, whew. I was afraid no one would beat the deadline, so in my haste to rush against the clock, I sat down at the bench quick and wired something up fast.

/cough cough

And I dare anyone to tell me this isn't wearable in it's own right.

I present to you...

/drumroll....

My Kleenex Box!

:D

Charlee
03-26-2004, 12:16 AM
And I dare anyone to tell me this isn't wearable in it's own right.

ROFL! I know it's wearable, I've been leaving a trail of the little devils for 2 weeks now! :evil:

What a hoot :clap:

I don't have a thing to show. I haven't strung bead one in 2 weeks. I slung a watch together just about 2 weeks ago, but have to remake it - blasted toggle's on too tight a leash. Don't know what I was thinking - except about getting it done. :rolleyes: Hope to have a few new things to post by next week. Glad we can't spread germs online - well, personal germs. Y'all do NOT want this.

Edited to tell Rachel how pretty her piece is! Fluorite?

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-26-2004, 12:19 AM
ACHOO!!

Tissue, anyone?

/chortles

Ok, I crack myself up. I'm off to bed now, it's way too late for a sick person to be online sadly reading messageboards. LOL.

/wave

~D.

Barrie
03-26-2004, 01:10 AM
Great flourite piece! Really pretty! The kleenex box is cute! To much fun!!
Here's a couple of pendants I just put on Ebay.

ringslingin
03-26-2004, 03:22 AM
/drumroll....

My Kleenex Box!

:D

LOLOLOLL Danielle!

DonnaBee
03-26-2004, 08:55 AM
Danielle you are a hoot! Sure, I would wear that!

I did notice that there wasn't a Thursday Show n Tell, and yet I didn't even act on it *hangs head in shame*.

Nice pics and good work, each of you.
:)