PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Eve Show & Tell

nicker
03-25-2004, 07:44 PM
I get to start one finally! I am so in love with this first bead the color is more purple/bluish in person. Southwest sunrise for sure! Also a Val's frit set I was pretty happy with and another southwestern colored set. Sheesh I should live somewhere down south where it's hot! Oh and a floral with that purple aventurine I liked the softness of.

dustintabor
03-25-2004, 07:51 PM
hello everyone,

I have been torching away in the studio, playing with new designs and getting ready for a very hectic summer teaching and show lineup. The Bead and Button Show in Milwaukee is coming up alarming fast. I took a break to pop in and see some bead pics. Here is a new slide that I got in the mail today from Robert Diamante. Just some semi-new murrini pendants. More Pics everyone.

dustin
www.dustintabor.com
[email protected]

dasi11
03-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Wow...........

quill
03-25-2004, 07:54 PM
playing with new designs and getting ready for a very hectic summer

Note: Must kill Dustin & take his beads.

Whoops! Did I type that out loud?

Linnea
03-25-2004, 08:06 PM

That is funny because I was thinking the same thing :rolleyes:

Here are mine for tonight,, hard to follow that ,,,Nicole,, I love you beads tonight,, :p val's frits are wonderful :clap: :clap:

Jamn!
03-25-2004, 08:08 PM
Nicole those are very cool!

Dustin what can I say those are just awsome!

OOOPpps Cathie you snuck in on me while I was typing! Nice set! :)

ritabead
03-25-2004, 08:08 PM
Note to self: must wait for Quill to kill Dustin and hide the body. Then shove Quill into shallow hole with Dustin and take all of the beads. :evil:

Nicole,
I loooove!!! the last one.
Dustin oooooooooooh! Very nice and once again perfect. :rolleyes: I love the little magnified swirlies.

Here are couple from last night. Rita

ritabead
03-25-2004, 08:10 PM
Cathie, I like the last set of yours. Great color combos.

rhonday
03-25-2004, 08:20 PM
beads are all so nice tonight and Dustin I had to force my jaw back into place, so precise.

Briatha
03-25-2004, 08:26 PM
Nicole yummie beadies!
dustin http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Aug-2003/12438-eyepopping.gifstupendous pendants
Cathie gorgeous sets!
Rita scrumprious focals!

aimee
03-25-2004, 08:30 PM
Nicole - Love that first one too!
Dustin - OMG!!! How cool are those!!!!
Cathie - Very pretty sets, especially the middle ones.
Rita - Man I love those flowers.

Here are a few hearts I made from what I learned from Kimberly's class a few weeks ago. I know it's a little late for hearts but I love making them. The pics aren't the greatest but what can you do without the sun to help.

Trent
03-25-2004, 09:15 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Nicker, your last bead is very nice! How do you do it?

Dustin, Do you ever make it to the Southwest to give lessons? I want to take one form you.

Her is what I made today with electric yellow. I think they might look good etched.
Xbead on eBay! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4101448482)

Amozoo
03-25-2004, 09:25 PM
Wow there are some incredibly original beautiful beads tonight! I've gotten on a marble jagg. Here's my marble

nicker
03-25-2004, 09:28 PM
Here's the thing I loved the color too but I put my rods away so I'm not positive but I think it was dark ivory base with that mango coral and trans purple overtop. That'll teach me to be tidy huh?

3SistersBeads
03-25-2004, 09:43 PM

Need some help? :D :evil:

quill
03-25-2004, 09:50 PM
must wait for Quill to kill Dustin and hide the body. Then shove Quill into shallow hole with Dustin and take all of the beads

Note to rita- shallow hole won't work. Advise you to dig deep one.

Teri.p
03-25-2004, 10:26 PM
Oooooooooo, great stuff tonight!

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, plotting against Dustin like that. Dustin, you oughta send me those pendants to keep safe.

Here's another batch of kitchen sink lentils - too much fun!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/25-Mar-2004/23019-040140.jpg

Teri

DonnaBee
03-25-2004, 10:49 PM
Hi everyone. Cathie, I like the way you put cube spacers in that way with the etched ones. That looks appealing!

Joensey
03-25-2004, 10:52 PM
Noooo, Teri, anyone with all the beads will be in danger. We must each take one so that Dustin will be safe to make more! It's a dangerous job, but I'm willing to take the risk.
LOL!
Rita, I LOVE those clear beads will the flowers. That is just so cool. Your stuff just rocks.
I wish I could post a pic, but DH took the camera today. I'm working on a sort of Ginger Jar design on a lentil. Tomorrow maybe.
Great stuff, everyone!
Joensey

McDuck
03-25-2004, 11:49 PM
Hello Everyone and Great work tonight! I have been busy making ceramic beadies and pendants. this dragonflyis a prototype. the other is a pendant and accent beads set. I really like the new glaze! -mary...errrr...mcduck