PDA

View Full Version : Fun and easy Visual personality test.

DonnaBee
03-25-2004, 10:22 AM
This is cool!

http://www.davidpbrown.co.uk/psychology/personality-test.html

I picked number four.

I took this test last year in the glass lobby, and I had picked a different one then, but now I like #4.

It says I am:

Down to Earth

Well-Balanced

Harmonious

You value a natural style and love that which is uncomplicated. People admire you because you have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. You give those who are close to you security and space. You are perceived as being warm and human. You reject everything that is garish and trite. You tend to be skeptical toward the whims of fashion trends. For you, clothing has to be practical and unobtrusively elegant.

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-25-2004, 10:30 AM
I picked #9, although I had a hard time deciding between that and #2.

Analytical

Trustworthy

Self-Assured

Your momentary sensitivity represents that which is of high quality and durable. Consequently, you like to surround yourself with little "gems," which you discover wherever they are overlooked by others.

Thus, culture plays a special role in your life. You have found your own personal style, which is elegant and exclusive, free from the whims of fashion. Your ideal, upon which you base your life, is cultured pleasure. You value a certain level of culture on the part of the people with whom you associate.

God, I sound kinda' snobby, don't I??! /sniffle

But I'm not, I promise!

:D

~D.

DonnaBee
03-25-2004, 10:34 AM
You are most definitely not snobby! I am not all that down to earth either... heh!

DonnaBee
03-25-2004, 10:37 AM
I think when I first took this test a year ago, I picked #5. I also like #2. But today, 4 is the one for me. Hmmm.

glitterbead
03-25-2004, 10:53 AM
I am #1: Reflective, Sensitive, Introspective...

YUP - that's me in a nutshell!!!!!

Patch
03-25-2004, 10:54 AM
I picked no. 1 and it's definitely me.
Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for extended periods of time, without becoming bored.
Patch

DonnaBee
03-25-2004, 10:55 AM
Patch and Lee, my DH (dear husband) just picked number one as well! :)

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-25-2004, 10:55 AM
(((((Hugs for Donna!)))))

:)

~D.

DonnaBee
03-25-2004, 10:56 AM
((Hugs)) for you Danielle, I hope your strep throat is getting better!

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-25-2004, 11:05 AM
Actually, I still feel a bit like death warmed over, but that's a whole other thread. LOL.

Thanks for the hugs though! :p

~D.

beclectic
03-25-2004, 11:12 AM
I picked #6. I've taken this test before and I always pick 6.

It says I am Peaceful, Discreet and Non-Aggressive.

However, while I am usually peaceful, always discreet there is not a single person that knows me who would say that I am Non-Aggressive.

I guess 2 out of 3 isn't bad and the more wordy explanation fits me pretty well. :p (I am not really sticking my tongue out at anyone, I just like the way this icon looks and wanted to use it.)

TheBlueBetween
03-25-2004, 11:47 AM
I think I've taken this before, and if so I'm sure I picked 1 then as well. It does kind of fit me to a T.

Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for extended periods of time, without becoming bored.

WillowMajestic
03-25-2004, 11:52 AM
Count me in for a #1 as well!!

Kari

toozygoot
03-25-2004, 01:00 PM
Am I really going to be the only "3" here?!?!?! Some of the others fit me more but I am really drawn to bright colors and bold design. Hmmmm......

Donna - I love when you do these things!

Danielle - you can't be sick!!! SPring is coming! Now get well quick....and here's a tissure!

pat

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-25-2004, 01:13 PM
....here's a tissure!

pat

Pat.../giggle...is a Tissure a new invention? Is it a tissue that's sure not to give out when you blow your nose and sound like a foghorn?

Tissure...when your nose deserves the very best.

Coming soon to a fine retailer near you!

LOL. Thanks for the chuckle...

~D.

glitterbead
03-25-2004, 01:45 PM
Pat.../giggle...is a Tissure a new invention? Is it a tissue that's sure not to give out when you blow your nose and sound like a foghorn?

Tissure...when your nose deserves the very best.

Coming soon to a fine retailer near you!

LOL. Thanks for the chuckle...

~D.

Hehehe - Pat types wicked faaaaaaaassssssst!!!!!

DonnaBee
03-25-2004, 02:21 PM
tissure

I only thought it meant that Pat had taken to drinking in the early afternoon!

Hic! Herz a Tissure, Hic!

(OMG I am so sorry my dear Pat, I couldn't resist! :D )

Dreamcloud
03-25-2004, 02:21 PM
Donna--That's a fun *test*. I was #6. Carefree!? I think I need to work on fullfilling my obligations to my personality. Hummm........let's try this icon :music: ....that's a little better.

Leiza

Charlee
03-25-2004, 02:47 PM
What fun! I have taken this before, but had forgotten about it. I'm a definite #1. None of the other color/shape combinations appeal to me at all and the description fits me well. Now how about a tissure? :D

Charlee

flynfire
03-25-2004, 02:52 PM
I'm a 4. "Rejecting everything garish and trite". Hmm. Explains my entry in the Fugly Contest (DonnaBee, it must be a Trite)!

carole c
03-25-2004, 03:42 PM
I chose number 1. Fits me to a T. I also was drawn to number 6, but I require a lot of alone time. After raising 5 kids and now with 8 grandkids that are here very often should I wonder why I now require a lot of time alone? :D Thanks for this little test Donna, I love these!

mjcall
03-25-2004, 04:58 PM
I waffled between #4 and #9. #9 won out, I guess it was the old right-brain/left-brain conflict I have. Sometimes it is tough for an engineer to try and live in an artists world. :rolleyes:

Danielle I am surprised you are a #9 as well your work doesn't show a propensity for symmetry. :D

M_

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-25-2004, 05:30 PM
Ahhhh, maybe not, but that's because I constantly challenge myself to work outside my symmetrical box. LOL.

It's something I'm constantly training myself to achieve. :p

~D.

snootyvixen
03-25-2004, 06:54 PM
I, like Carole, picked #1 but also had #6 as a close second.

The results for #1 are me to a T also! I didn't read #6 - better go do that now! LOL!

Vikki

Noah
03-25-2004, 07:22 PM
Another #1 :)

I actually really liked #7 too -- could just be the weather here, though. Those first signs of spring always make me feel so cheerful and upbeat! Maybe I should take it again in the middle of January? :p

Kim

DebbieSue
03-25-2004, 10:15 PM
Another #1!

Debbie

ringslingin
03-26-2004, 06:48 AM
I picked 1 :)

Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

I'm not so sure about the harmony part, LOL, but jump rings give me tranquility~!!!

LLane
03-26-2004, 03:50 PM
I am #1: Reflective, Sensitive, Introspective...

YUP - that's me in a nutshell!!!!!

Lee..... of course you already know this.... :D :evil: but ........... me too!!! #1!!!! :D :D

Peace & Glitter,
Lois

Looks like #1 is popular in this crowd!