PDA

View Full Version : A New Chameleon Around Here

Chameleon Jewels
03-24-2004, 03:08 PM
Hello glass cyber junkies! Have been reading about you all for a while. My name is Sky and I live in Melbourne, Fl. Hot place to flamework but I have lots of fun. Just thought I would say hello and thanks for the glass info I have learned so far. I love to see all of the new work too.

DebbieSue
03-24-2004, 03:45 PM
Welcome Sky! Beautiful bead. Hope to see more! :D

Debbie

beachbeads
03-24-2004, 04:58 PM
Welcome, and thanks for showing eye candy. This forum is a great learning place. Sheila

Hal
03-24-2004, 05:40 PM
Welcome!

Ellen Altamore
03-24-2004, 07:51 PM
Welcome aboard, Sky and thanks for the pic.

greatfindsct
03-24-2004, 10:54 PM
Welcome Sky! Gorgeous bead, I love it. Very unique :) This is a great place, everyone is so friendly, and very helpful! So if you have questions, don't be shy Sky, just ask away :) Have a great night!

saucy
03-24-2004, 11:40 PM
Hi and welcome to WC. I love your dot placement. I'm glad you got your feet wet with posting such a beauty.

Alan Cross
03-24-2004, 11:48 PM
Hi and welcome great looking bead....hope you post more...

Alan :)

Tink
03-25-2004, 12:50 AM
Hey Sky! I was just in Melbourne in January. I spent a day with Robert Mickelsen... We are seriously thinking about moving there. LOVE the white pizza at Bizarro's, and some days I would KILL for a Longdogger's footlong chili dog. LOL!

Welcome!

Chameleon Jewels
03-25-2004, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone. Glad to find such a cool group of lampworkers.
About five years ago I was in Ireland at Waterford Crystal just watching in awe of the quick off hand crystal work when someone invited me to try. I think I was a little to nervous to make anything good but I was invited to the back to see the millinium ball. When what to my eyes should appear but the gaffers from Chihulys studio and some others from Pilchuck. They told me it was a small glass world and they weren't kidding. I really bump into some of the coolest people while cruising around.
Hey Tink, I work at Mickelsen Studios. Iam sorry I didn't get to meet ya. Ann told me your stuff was cool. Yeah the pizza.....I drive by way too often. I was just in robbins Organic Sculpture class. It was so awesome! He is a really great teacher. Take care, Sky