PDA

View Full Version : OT: It's Official!

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-24-2004, 12:16 PM
I went to the doctor this morning and they officially pronounced me ill with Strep. Joy. So I got my RX and now I'm headed to the couch to curl up under a blankie. (Can you tell I have a toddler?)

I don't think I'll get to participate in Show and Tell today, but maybe in another day or so.../sniffle, pout

You all just keep posting away though! I still drag myself in here to check the boards. ;)

Have a great day, all!

~Danielle, The Sick One. :crying:

Alan Cross
03-24-2004, 12:24 PM
Hope you are feeling better soon....
Alan :)

Backyard Beads
03-24-2004, 12:59 PM
Sorry!!! Hope you feel better soon.

beclectic
03-24-2004, 02:18 PM
Get well quick.

~>Barbara<~

DonnaBee
03-24-2004, 03:03 PM
(((hug!)))

May the antibiotics kick in fast! Strep is awful!

Get better quick. I have nothing for show n tell either, but I am here reading on my new favorite place on the internet! :)

TheBlueBetween
03-24-2004, 04:48 PM
Hope you are feeling better soon! And hope your little one doesn't get it - there's nothing worse than a sick mommy unless it's a sick mommy and child.

And DonnaBee, I hope you are feeling better too...

Noah
03-24-2004, 10:33 PM
Yuk, that's lousy -- hope you feel better soon!

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-24-2004, 11:25 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes all!

I'm hoping to make a speedy recovery before you all put my behind in the running on the Fugly Designer's Challenge!

/wink

~D.

DonnaBee
03-24-2004, 11:36 PM
Danielle, if you get the chance, make yourself a cup of black tea with lemon and honey in it. It really gives a bit of relief.

Wish I was close enough, I would make it for you! Hope you get at least some amount of good restorative sleep tonight. :)

Now, I am off to bed myself. No late night jewelry creations for this mommie tonight. :( Soon though... soon... :)