PDA

View Full Version : Do I dare show this in public?

siberart
03-22-2004, 01:23 AM
I don't dabble often in the abstract, but signature members of our watercolor society are having a show at a funky cafe and I wanted something more along the lines of work they often show. This is a real departure for me.

Title: Apples Among Other Things
Watercolor - Outside image size 16x20

Is it show worthy?

edwardmartin
03-22-2004, 01:44 AM
Hello Pat.............
You have stepped gracefully into a new style. This is a very striking piece.
The colors & composition are excellent. I think perfect for the 'funky cafe' atmosphere.
I will be very surprised if you bring this one back home with you !!!!!
Keep going with the abstract work !!!!
edward

Tamana
03-22-2004, 05:07 AM
This is really an excellent design that demonstrates an explosive (yet cohesive) palette and remarkable balance. It's a pleasurable viewing experience that evokes a sense of adventure and wonder thorughout the composition.

ordie4
03-22-2004, 08:30 AM
i like the colors and
design very much.....

TeAnne
03-22-2004, 09:02 AM
I don't dabble often in the abstract, but signature members of our watercolor society are having a show at a funky cafe and I wanted something more along the lines of work they often show. This is a real departure for me.

Title: Apples Among Other Things
Watercolor - Outside image size 16x20

Is it show worthy?
It's bright, happy and has movement. And Funky will fit funky :D

outlawed artist
03-22-2004, 12:17 PM
My vote is yes, it's worthy of display.

Tony

Pilan
03-22-2004, 01:21 PM
I do not have to tell you its worthy do I ;) . But I will tell the colors are great and I agree with the shapes and balance and composition. It has life and it belongs where people can see it :clap:

VieSaintSo
03-22-2004, 10:01 PM
go for it! you should be proud. don't you feel good about it? that's the most important :)

Stacy_Renee
03-22-2004, 10:01 PM
this looks delicious, you should do more abstract work like this ;)