03-21-2004, 11:30 PM
no you didn't. :)

Bisco
03-22-2004, 12:00 AM
is there a way to forget?

muchfoolishness
03-22-2004, 12:07 AM
probably the same amount of ways as there are ways to remember
a=b (where a = forgetting and b = remembering)
=> a^2 = ab
=> a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2
=> (a + b)(a - b) = b(a - b)
=> a + b = b
=> a + a = a
=> 2a = a
=> 2 = 1

lizzy
03-22-2004, 01:00 AM
im too dumb
i want to become a demon

Tamana
03-22-2004, 05:49 AM
Well, you seem to be wreaking havoc, Michael. Inciting argumentative natures stemming from disbelief, confusion from the innocent that something like this could INDEED happen, and cries for demonology at the mere sight of arithmatic. Perhaps a mathmetician (or a mediator or teacher or exorcist) could assist in this delimma?! ;)

Or, (God you know I'm not good at this...) you could remember what happened the last time you forgot? What did you do then? You're one of the masters in here, Michael. When your heart is art and your life reflective of such, is it really a matter of forgetting (asking sincerely for my own knowledge & journal so I too, can remember when it happens to me)? I don't know how to assist you in finding the right question(s) that will lead you into the next level of your art which will greatly surpass where you've been and where you're currently at (I just know that). So, I won't even pretend or try.

However, (from watching your cycles of creation for years) I will paraphrase Gar here by saying that either you will find a way to do art, or it will find a way to do you. Something tells me that you are fixing to experience the latter in a most remarkable way previously unknown or even comprehensible to you. Just wait until you see what you create. And that's the most difficult of all things, I think; the waiting. Is an artist at a crossroads any different than a physician as a patient?

There's nothing to be afraid of, Michael. Just remember you've forgotten (for lack of a more appropriate word) before. And, I can feel the warmth of the Divine Muse smiling. There is muchwonderment ahead for you. This I DO know.

Much. :)

Tamana
03-22-2004, 06:30 AM
Here...to make you smile.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/22-Mar-2004/18021-Bee_foraging...jpg

(Pssst - Pay no mind to the foraging Bee; he can be shameless in Spring.)

mame
03-22-2004, 06:53 AM
I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science? -Jack Handy

TeAnne
03-22-2004, 09:04 AM
i forgot how to paint
:o

lol I did that once...............Actually I do it quite often. :evil:

Gar
03-22-2004, 10:19 AM
Michael,

You will never forget how to paint as long as you remember how to "see". :cool:

Love - Gar

Maryem
03-22-2004, 05:05 PM
Much foolishness. Don't be silly. Of course you haven't.

Mary

muchfoolishness
03-22-2004, 06:00 PM
hmmmmm a very large shrimp............

muchfoolishness
03-22-2004, 07:08 PM
:) thank you everyone :)
i know i know
is just time and eyes and courage and trust
and and and and
thank you
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kelly
03-22-2004, 07:23 PM
When one has nothing to lose, one becomes courageous. We are timid only when there is something we can still cling to.

Carlos Castaneda

heh
03-22-2004, 09:02 PM
liar!!!
i've seen what youve been doing
you still paint just fine
very remembery :D

Stacy_Renee
03-22-2004, 09:53 PM
i think that artists were born knowing how to paint. because it comes from us, because it's natural. because, we just have to paint. sure, you get more experience along the way....but can you lose experience?????

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p

au revoir, stacy

somerset
03-22-2004, 10:53 PM
i forgot how to paint
:o
Not bloody likely!

Bisco
03-23-2004, 12:52 AM
Well I wouldnt mind forgetting...
Im thinking "making art" is just cop'in out on really doing something good for the world...

but thats just this second talking

muchfoolishness
03-23-2004, 01:28 AM
nods seriously
mhm something useful and sensible
like um i dont know selling lightly carbonated milk products to indonesian farmers
nodsnods
or selling old telephone wires to a third world government mhm
or i dont know collecting a list of online artists and onselling it to online vanity galleries :)
yeah yeah now im cooking!!!!
start a new school of reconstructive chemistry
trach pelicans to drop explosive eggs
:D thanks must dash now
things to do

Tamana
03-23-2004, 09:05 AM
That's why beezzz are bezzzt simply doing what beezzz do: foraging & making honey so we can have things like royal jelly n all.

ZOTMA
03-23-2004, 05:18 PM
perhaps you haven't forgotten enough

blkros
03-23-2004, 06:27 PM
Don't worry--you'll remember again.

Pilan
03-24-2004, 03:59 PM
Kelly, this is a great quote! :)

When one has nothing to lose, one becomes courageous. We are timid only when there is something we can still cling to.

Carlos Castaneda