PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night S&T

lepoppet
03-21-2004, 07:14 PM
I thought I'd get this one started tonight. Enjoy!

Maria

Shawn T.
03-21-2004, 07:27 PM
Maria,

Beautiful sets as always. I don't know how you sick to one color combo that long, I get so bored. Hard for me to make that many beads at one time. Definatly a talent you have. I was broseing around e-bay tonight and saw them talking about your beads in the bead discussion page. Good things!
Just thought I would let you know.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful sets,
Shawn

rosebead
03-21-2004, 07:37 PM
Maria, I love your beads, they are so sweet.
Diane

ldiamont
03-21-2004, 08:08 PM
I haven't posted S&T in a while so here a few of my latest. The first was so cheery and bright, it reminded me of summer. The second is with Lausha Wedgewood Blue (OMG, I love that color!!!!). Then a set with Lausha Olive. The last set is my very first e-bay sale. It closed at $15.50. Low, but a beginning.

Thanks for looking!

SonyaHusko
03-21-2004, 08:22 PM
Love the brights, and the turquoise & black!

Here's a few more beads from the "garbage frit". I am going to be so sad when I run out of this stuff. It's six colors, but I can't for the life of me remember which six.

Briatha
03-21-2004, 08:45 PM
Maria luscious sets!
ldiamont gorgeous sets!
Sonya scrumptious boro!

Alan Cross
03-21-2004, 09:51 PM
I haven't posted S&T in a while so here a few of my latest. The first was so cheery and bright, it reminded me of summer. The second is with Lausha Wedgewood Blue (OMG, I love that color!!!!). Then a set with Lausha Olive. The last set is my very first e-bay sale. It closed at $15.50. Low, but a beginning.

Thanks for looking!

Low is still alright for your first sale...good for you!
Alan :)

Virginia L.
03-21-2004, 10:01 PM
WOW, what incrediby beautiful bright bead color combos, I don't usually post the same beads in the same day, but I just think my little colorful babies would fit in so well with what you guys have shown...this is a totally diffent type of color combo for me, but it must have been in the air - God Bless - Virginia L.

xoticbead
03-21-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm going to be a thread hog...onk...onk, I wont be around much this coming week, my garden has been calling me... so thought I'd show what I did this weekend . Everyones beads are so scrunptious, and the colors are brite and cheerfull. Liz

CLabora
03-21-2004, 10:42 PM
Show and Tell has become my favorite place to hang in WC. Here are two sets I just worked on this weekend - my first two lentils!

By the way, everyone's beads are beautiful!

Hal
03-21-2004, 10:51 PM
I posted mine in the regular Sunday S & T. Should I repost here instead?

Hal

Helen Simon
03-21-2004, 11:06 PM
Congrats on your first sale, ain't it great!?!
These bright and cheeries look great...hope mine don't put a damper on them, as they are rather dull-that new olive Vetro rather than Grass Green.
Good night to all! Love, Helen

nicker
03-21-2004, 11:08 PM
Ok I'm posting my Nursekatie inspired bead here too. I am so happy with it. My florals sucked before, not that this one is good but it's better! Thanks Katie :D

Lori Peterson
03-21-2004, 11:13 PM
From me - some pink and periwinkle doodle beads with a flowerface bead focal. All I can say is THANK GOD FOR VALORIE COX! The pink beads are dark rose (#256) with Extra Gold Ruby frit and the others are periwinkle base with gold purple frit.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-Mar-2004/12192-pinknperiwinkdoodles1.jpg

OMG! Sonya, those boro garbage frit beads are so yummy!!!!!! Amazing!

saucy
03-21-2004, 11:16 PM
Great S&T as always. Here are a few of my favorites from yesterday.

CLabora
03-21-2004, 11:17 PM

Thanks for looking!

I know I just started listing in e-Bay and if I don't start super cheap I don't get bids. :confused: Your beads are beautiful! Really like the presentation.

CLabora
03-21-2004, 11:20 PM
Love the brights, and the turquoise & black!

Here's a few more beads from the "garbage frit". I am going to be so sad when I run out of this stuff. It's six colors, but I can't for the life of me remember which six.

Sonya, I am crazy about your beads!!! Do you teach classes?
In Nov. I took a class with Doug Remschneider, and then did not work with Boro at all. After seeing your beads I got inspired to try Boro again. This morning I made a few Boro beads and just did not get the color out of them. :( There was so much info in the class and did not take good enough notes. Will probably have to spend the $$ and get his recipe book.

SonyaHusko
03-21-2004, 11:28 PM
Thanks! I don't teach (I sell shoes, lol), but I will send you a pm.

Shawn T.
03-21-2004, 11:37 PM
Cecila,

Your beads are beautiful. Just visited your auctions, love the blue, aqua and silver set. Wonderful designs, and great technique.

Shawn

CLabora
03-22-2004, 12:26 AM
Cecila,

Your beads are beautiful. Just visited your auctions, love the blue, aqua and silver set. Wonderful designs, and great technique.

Shawn

Hi Shawn!!

Been looking for your beads in e-Bay but have not seen anything lately!
Thanks for the compliments. Will PM with the recipe of those beads. They were pretty fun to make, sort of like we were doing at Rita's.

TTYL